STARTING LINEUP

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: STARTING LINEUP

Post by metalalloy »

Wowww we should not get over extended oh! That was a very very dangerous counter
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

These boys are rushing oh.. calm down. we dont need all goals at once.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Good idea Dennis. Poor cross..

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

MYMIND wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:29 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:16 pm
MYMIND wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:13 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:10 pm If this is real then Eguavoen has ceded his authority to the press and fans. I fear for Nigeria. A place at the World Cup is looking really bleak❗️

Cheers.
Is it difficult for you to have a positive mindset?
What’s my mindset got to do with you? You better stay in your lane❗️

Cheers.
You are displaying your negative mindset on a public forum!
Well, your positive mindset didn’t help improve a terrible lineup, did it? I don’t like saying I told you so but I did🤔🤐❗️

Cheers.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Lolly wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:39 pm I would have preferred Collins to Bassey but the coaches know best why they didn't invite Collins. God dey.
I talk am.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Lolly wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:18 pm
packerland wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:07 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:57 pm
maceo4 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:46 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:43 pm
Lolly wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:33 pm
adeaderije wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:13 pm Decent adjustments, I would have preferred Simon starting though.
Same here.
why so he can play the same clueless and brainless football he has been playing FOR YEARS.

Hell no.
VE, I hope you are happy about this lineup and won't be wishing death on anybody :tic:
You think so? He will soon complain about the lineup
Complaints loading….

1) Egu’s in-game adjustment sucks
2) local coaches are useless
3) we only beat Ghana by 1-0
It’s our right.

I have already started my complaints.

1) Why didn’t he start with Simon? Unless Simon is not fit.
2) Why didn’t he invite Collins? He is the ideal replacement for Zaidu.
3) Why did Egu accept the job when he knows he has no clue?
Can we still complain?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Lolly wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:55 pm
Lolly wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:18 pm
packerland wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:07 pm
wanaj0 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:57 pm
maceo4 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:46 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:43 pm
Lolly wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:33 pm

Same here.
why so he can play the same clueless and brainless football he has been playing FOR YEARS.

Hell no.
VE, I hope you are happy about this lineup and won't be wishing death on anybody :tic:
You think so? He will soon complain about the lineup
Complaints loading….

1) Egu’s in-game adjustment sucks
2) local coaches are useless
3) we only beat Ghana by 1-0
It’s our right.

I have already started my complaints.

1) Why didn’t he start with Simon? Unless Simon is not fit.
2) Why didn’t he invite Collins? He is the ideal replacement for Zaidu.
3) Why did Egu accept the job when he knows he has no clue?
Can we still complain?
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

deanotito wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 3:05 pm Uzoho; Aina, Bassey, Troost-Ekong, Balogun; Etebo, Onyeka, Aribo; Lookman, Dennis, Osimhen

I am beside myself. God help us. I pray

This is the most wastepipes loaded team Nigeria has ever fielded.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

The YeyeMan wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 5:52 pm
Lolly wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 4:39 pm I would have preferred Collins to Bassey but the coaches know best why they didn't invite Collins. God dey.
Because he's better than Collins - that's the main reason. We now have 2 solid left backs to choose from. And 2 solid 2Bs in Aina and Ebuehi.

Anyway, good team, I'm more confident. Egu has been listening so hope isn't lost yet.
The highlighted is precisely why Nigeria isn’t going to the World Cup. Indeed, all hope was lost when Eguavoen started listening to the likes of vancity eagle, Lolly and Yeyeman :lol: :lol: :lol: ❗️

Cheers.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 6:50 pm
Because he's better than Collins - that's the main reason. We now have 2 solid left backs to choose from. And 2 solid 2Bs in Aina and Ebuehi.

Anyway, good team, I'm more confident. Egu has been listening so hope isn't lost yet.
The highlighted is precisely why Nigeria isn’t going to the World Cup. Indeed, all hope was lost when Eguavoen started listening to the likes of vancity eagle, Lolly and Yeyeman :lol: :lol: :lol: ❗️

Cheers.
Hello PussyCatLicker. :D Aren't you being a "little" silly or very silly? And do you know the difference? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

The YeyeMan wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:00 pm

Cheers.
Hello PussyCatLicker. :D Aren't you being a "little" silly or very silly? And do you know the difference? :D
You never have anything meaningful to say but, what else is new❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:19 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:00 pm

Cheers.
You never have anything meaningful to say but, what else is new❓🤔❗️

Cheers.
TonyThePussyLicker, can you point me in the direction of your meaningful posts? :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.