Was that really a Penalty

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aykwes8
Egg
Egg
Was that really a Penalty

Post by aykwes8 »

Super eagle fans, be honest
Was that really a penalty
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Was that really a Penalty

Post by vancity eagle »

No I dont even think it was. Looks like he got the ball first.

Anyways no matter, this is what happens when clueless morons are running our football.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Why are you asking us? Did you ask yourself questions after your match with South Africa. Just enjoy your Qatar ticket in peace abeg :mrgreen:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

YemiBrazil wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:22 pm Why are you asking us? Did you ask yourself questions after your match with South Africa. Just enjoy your Qatar ticket in peace abeg :mrgreen:
Amartey milked it yes but at least there was contact. But in your case Odoi got the ball first. The referee was just horrible. Did he really needed VAR for that offside goal by Osimhen?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:17 pm No I dont even think it was. Looks like he got the ball first.

Anyways no matter, this is what happens when clueless morons are running our football.
Getting the ball first doesn't negate a foul my broda.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

bushboy wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 2:05 am
vancity eagle wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:17 pm No I dont even think it was. Looks like he got the ball first.

Getting the ball first doesn't negate a foul my broda.
TBH, it was soft. Some refs would waive it off.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

He stepped on his foot when Lookman had a clear path to regain the ball and shoot.

100% penalty.