i will not support ghana in 2022

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: i will not support ghana in 2022

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:09 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:08 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:06 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:56 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:46 pmAnd your lack of womb, is no excuse to continue to meet men online and allow them ravage you. You are already STI invested, and rotten like a corpse. When will you stop? :oops: :oops: :oops: sick sick thing!
Nna, let it all out. You weren't able to say all these things to the female who raised you so keep going. Let it all out. It's a shame she's not here to see this.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you are truly hurt arent you! :lol: :lol: Ill-mannered dog. Am i the reason you lost your womb? Am i the reason you are living a cursed life? Am i the reason that you will see the curse that is awaiting you? Mark my words! :lol: :lol:
Is the curse the reason she's not here to see you behave like this?
You will face it and you will know who did it to you. Mark my words :taunt: :taunt:
Keep going, nna. We're here for you. :D
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:34 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:09 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:08 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:06 pm
The YeyeMan wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:56 pm
danfo driver wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:46 pmAnd your lack of womb, is no excuse to continue to meet men online and allow them ravage you. You are already STI invested, and rotten like a corpse. When will you stop? :oops: :oops: :oops: sick sick thing!
Nna, let it all out. You weren't able to say all these things to the female who raised you so keep going. Let it all out. It's a shame she's not here to see this.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you are truly hurt arent you! :lol: :lol: Ill-mannered dog. Am i the reason you lost your womb? Am i the reason you are living a cursed life? Am i the reason that you will see the curse that is awaiting you? Mark my words! :lol: :lol:
Is the curse the reason she's not here to see you behave like this?
You will face it and you will know who did it to you. Mark my words :taunt: :taunt:
Keep going, nna. We're here for you. :D
womb :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:23 am Because of Nigeria? F**k Nigeria! I'll give my support to all the African teams at the Mundial, if none of the African teams impress then I'll support the US national team since I'm already a naturalized citizen here. Nigeria aside from our music is useless to me in all ramifications.
:clap: You can’t leave this CE thing so deep down you love the pain that Nigeria gives!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Morocco and Ghana are the only two teams that seem like they could go toe to toe with top teams. Senegal without Mane is lost.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Like I said, they will suffer and it will not be pretty! :D

Next time, fook around with me, and know you will pay. Get on that plane and get the heck out of Doha! :lol: :lol: :lol:
danfo driver wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 6:00 pm Supporting Ghana is NOT an option. They will suffer and it will not be pretty. :D

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:29 pm may they suffer and get grouped against Brazil and Portugal them . we go wait una for CIV

Senegal, Cameroon and my country the United States of America will get my support. Uncle Sam we are storming Qatar. futcha my country man , see you in Doha
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

marutimon wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:03 pm Morocco and Ghana are the only two teams that seem like they could go toe to toe with top teams. Senegal without Mane is lost.
Yea, sure. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Clearly someone here is in need of serious help :shock:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

my reaction after the referee blow piewwwwww

what a lovely Christmas gift South Korea just dash me
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:38 pm

my reaction after the referee blow piewwwwww

what a lovely Christmas gift South Korea just dash me
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Sunset wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 6:25 pm Clearly someone here is in need of serious help :shock:
I agree, Rawlings clearly is in need of serous help. Do i give a da.mn to help him? no! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: