i will not support ghana in 2022

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: i will not support ghana in 2022

Post by The YeyeMan »

Dumbo, I said a single paragraph and you spout a sea of emojis.

You've failed the assignment. I didn't read a single word of that shiat. :rotf: :rotf:

Try again, cursed buffoon. :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

Β© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:10 pm Dumbo, I said a single paragraph and you spout a sea of emojis.

You've failed the assignment. I didn't read a single word of that shiat. :rotf: :rotf:

Try again, cursed buffoon. :rotf: :rotf:
like I said ko ni da fu e! Mark my words! The curse that has befallen you will wreck and erode you beyond your wildest dreams! shameless dog :oops: :oops:

:rotf: :rotf: Look at this little b1tch with no shame. "i dont read your post" "I dont read your post" "i dont read your post!' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: yet, you are everywhere reading my post. Stop being a small b1tch with no home training. I know your lack of womb, destroyed by your shameless lifestyle and multiple abortions may have affected your shame but did it also affect your brain? :rotf: :rotf:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: the 1mbecile says he got me banned! :lol: :lol: it is clear you are speaking to the wrong person. All the yanshing that TxJ has given you has clearly blotted your brain. You still dont understand that I am smarter than you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I own you! :lol: E go do you like film trick! Remember when I baited you and got you a warning last week? The next one will be banning, watch and see. I have laid enough traps for you on this forum and you are close to being gone. :lol: :lol: :lol: Ko ni da fu e! mark my words!

Oh! P.s -- let me know if you need leaky bum bum surgery! we can arrange something for you. :rotf: As for your womb, o pa ri o! :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

womb?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
SuperEagles

Β© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

The YeyeMan wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:46 am
danfo driver wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:26 am Go and google the difference between "Nigeria" and "Nigerians." One is a lovely country, blessed with unbounded natural resources, while the other is a group of losers, including you, who have spent their entire existence finding ways to destroy the former.
This is why you'll be forever known as dumbo driver (until I get you banned again and force you to change your name). :lol: :lol:

Always remind yourself when speaking about Nigeria that you're just another imbecile trying to distinguish himself from what Nigeria is. It is all Nigerians, including yourself, who make Nigeria what it is.

PS: If you're going to reply - keep it brief, one paragraph max - I don't have time to read your usual inane drawn out ramblings.
The guy is f**king daft :lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Tobi17 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:40 pm
danfo driver wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:26 am Go and google the difference between "Nigeria" and "Nigerians." One is a lovely country, blessed with unbounded natural resources, while the other is a group of losers, including you, who have spent their entire existence finding ways to destroy the former.
This is why you'll be forever known as dumbo driver (until I get you banned again and force you to change your name). :lol: :lol:

Always remind yourself when speaking about Nigeria that you're just another imbecile trying to distinguish himself from what Nigeria is. It is all Nigerians, including yourself, who make Nigeria what it is.

PS: If you're going to reply - keep it brief, one paragraph max - I don't have time to read your usual inane drawn out ramblings.
why are you picking sides? just read and laugh
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: Kai! look at what yansh can do to a young man! So you yansh Yeyeman one night and you lose your damn mind? :lol: :lol: :lol: yansh that has been passed around, commiting multiple abortions? o boy no go marry road-side ashawo o! :oops:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:36 pm womb?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I no know why the guy dey vex. He should tell us now whether he has a womb, :taunt: :taunt: because I am very well informed that he does not have one! Unfortunately, multiple abortions could leave a mark :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Yup, an abject failure.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

Β© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

wait is yeyeman male or female? I am confused
SuperEagles

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Bigpokey24 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:53 pm wait is yeyeman male or female? I am confused
We know you're confused.

But let us know which gender you'll be once the surgery is complete. :thumb:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

Β© The YeyeMan 2024
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:58 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:53 pm wait is yeyeman male or female? I am confused
We know you're confused.

well i have always known you may have been a dude, but i have never ever seen you in person and if someone post something , i have to investigate and be sure . I have no bone in this beef .. stop getting sensitive
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: All i know is that the thing does not have a womb any more. The cursed dog allowed himself to be phooked up and down like a gutter prostitute. fell ill, carried belle and today has lost the womb. O ma se o! :oops: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:02 pm
We know you're confused.

well i have always known you may have been a dude, but i have never ever seen you in person and if someone post something , i have to investigate and be sure . I have no bone in this beef .. stop getting sensitive
hmmm... its hormones shouldnt be that effective, considering the rotten womb was removed. :shock: :shock:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:48 pm

Yup, an abject failure.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: coming from the same wombless beast who is abroad and still hasnt made it in life? Yet, still receiving money from home, instead of sending! Like I said, ko ni da fu e! mark my words. This is just the beginning for you. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

We know you're confused.

Dude, hush. How many CEs have you seen in person? Stick to pretending to quit Eagles Nest and your other useless posts.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

Β© The YeyeMan 2024
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The YeyeMan wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 8:56 pm
We know you're confused.

Dude, hush. How many CEs have you seen in person? Stick to pretending to quit Eagles Nest and your other useless posts.
I have seen nothing less than 20 CEs
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

We know you're confused.

Like Tobi, this disgusting thing is bragging about the number of men he has met online, who have stuck into him. Ashawo! :oops: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:07 pm
We know you're confused.

Like Tobi, this disgusting thing is bragging about the number of men he has met online, who have stuck into him. Ashawo! :oops: :lol:
Your lack of comprehension is no excuse to air your perverted fantasies.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

Β© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:27 pm
danfo driver wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:07 pm
We know you're confused.

Your lack of comprehension is no excuse to air your perverted fantasies.
And your lack of womb, is no excuse to continue to meet men online and allow them ravage you. You are already STI invested, and rotten like a corpse. When will you stop? :oops: :oops: :oops: sick sick thing!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:46 pmAnd your lack of womb, is no excuse to continue to meet men online and allow them ravage you. You are already STI invested, and rotten like a corpse. When will you stop? :oops: :oops: :oops: sick sick thing!
Nna, let it all out. You weren't able to say all these things to the female who raised you so keep going. Let it all out. It's a shame she's not here to see this.
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

Β© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:56 pm
danfo driver wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:46 pmAnd your lack of womb, is no excuse to continue to meet men online and allow them ravage you. You are already STI invested, and rotten like a corpse. When will you stop? :oops: :oops: :oops: sick sick thing!
Nna, let it all out. You weren't able to say all these things to the female who raised you so keep going. Let it all out. It's a shame she's not here to see this.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you are truly hurt arent you! :lol: :lol: Ill-mannered dog. Am i the reason you lost your womb? Am i the reason you are living a cursed life? Am i the reason that you will see the curse that is awaiting you? Mark my words! :lol: :lol:
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

danfo driver wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:06 pm
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you are truly hurt arent you! :lol: :lol: Ill-mannered dog. Am i the reason you lost your womb? Am i the reason you are living a cursed life? Am i the reason that you will see the curse that is awaiting you? Mark my words! :lol: :lol:
Is the curse the reason she's not here to see you behave like this?
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

Β© The YeyeMan 2024
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

The YeyeMan wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:08 pm
danfo driver wrote: ↑Mon Nov 21, 2022 10:06 pm
Is the curse the reason she's not here to see you behave like this?
You will face it and you will know who did it to you. Mark my words :taunt: :taunt: