What All 3 Black African Teams Have in Common

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

aykwes8
Egg
Egg
What All 3 Black African Teams Have in Common

Post by aykwes8 »

They have all been to the quarter finals of the World Cup. The rest are all go there and open nyash. Let’s all be happy that sub Sahara Africa is represented by its best placed teams.

I know Argentina is not happy about one particular team not qualifying though. It means they (Argentina) won’t be getting their usual guaranteed 3 points
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: What All 3 Black African Teams Have in Common

Post by Bigpokey24 »

may ghana suffer in Qatar, because of people like you 3 games and back to kumasi
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:03 am may ghana suffer in Qatar, because of people like you 3 games and back to kumasi
All of Ghana will be okay with that . As long as Nigeria is not there
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

aykwes8 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:20 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:03 am may ghana suffer in Qatar, because of people like you 3 games and back to kumasi
yeap, and we would have been done vexing , come Christmas you go still dey cry
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Good luck to Ghana. I just have a feeling that mess with unpaid bonuses were the Ghana president had to fly in a plane full of cash before the players resumed training will repeat itself again. Black African teams never learn.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Callum Hudson Odoi may now join them.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Honestly, what is the point of coming here to gloat? Your country qualified at the expense of Nigeria. Congrats! But come on, don't be childish
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:23 am
yeap, and we would have been done vexing , come Christmas you go still dey cry
It’s better to cry on a bigger stage than in the basement
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

highbury wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:28 am
Honestly, what is the point of coming here to gloat? Your country qualified at the expense of Nigeria. Congrats! But come on, don't be childish

I really could careless about this qualifying series but for the arrogance and disrespectful nature of Nigerian fans here and everywhere. On paper they have a better team and probably deserved it more but if I’m going to play team that is more successful than my team at any senior level and has far better head to head record, I’ll show some respect regardless of current form. That’s why my sympathy is out the window. I’m very happy Nigeria is not going to the World Cup. A lot more than I am happy with my team qualifying. For your fans alone. For the players they tried but we wanted it more
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

aykwes8 wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 12:53 am

I really could careless about this qualifying series but for the arrogance and disrespectful nature of Nigerian fans here and everywhere. On paper they have a better team and probably deserved it more but if I’m going to play team that is more successful than my team at any senior level and has far better head to head record, I’ll show some respect regardless of current form. That’s why my sympathy is out the window. I’m very happy Nigeria is not going to the World Cup. A lot more than I am happy with my team qualifying. For your fans alone. For the players they tried but we wanted it more
ok, clap for yourself , now go and enjoy the WC
SuperEagles

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Go fuuk yourself.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

If they did that, do you have to stoop to that level? Anyways, if that is what you want, please do as you please, and when you're done, please close the door. Thanks
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

bret- hart wrote: Wed Mar 30, 2022 1:01 am

Go fuuk yourself.
:agree:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

all 3 coaches are former players

local coaches too

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf: