Eguavon must go and stay far away from Nigerian football

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Eguavon must go and stay far away from Nigerian football

Post by Bigpokey24 »

and picninc the number one enemy of progress must be investigated for money something( if nothing is found, someone must manufacture something ) I am so angry and i am in the mood to turn very physical if i see picnic in person. Since that election in which he wanted Keshi out and found a way to cheat that other guy who actually won the elections, we've been rubbish in football. We never ever lost a WC game be it at home or on the road since Angola in 2004

can you imagine getting kicked out of the worldcup without losing ? This is the most painful and aggravating experience in recent memory. I have said it, if i mistakenly meet or jam picnic in person , nah court case i go catch

our youth system is pure rubbish since this man became president ... my goodness

i also hope they ban and fine the crap out of us . Nigeria should never ever play any football match in that cursed Abuja full of politicians
get that team back to PH or Uyo. Leave us there , let us play our ball in the South South .. e no go better for these thieves
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved