Pinnick Vs Rauf Ladipo-

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg
Pinnick Vs Rauf Ladipo-

Post by ojafranpa »

Just heard that their is a strong beef between the duo. Ladipo said we will not qualify for the world cup. Some journal saw Pinnick at the stadium sprinkling anointing oil on the pitch before the game.The supporters club is divided into three factions now.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pinnick Vs Rauf Ladipo-

Post by fabio »

ojafranpa wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:52 pm Just heard that their is a strong beef between the duo. Ladipo said we will not qualify for the world cup. Some journal saw Pinnick at the stadium sprinkling anointing oil on the pitch before the game.The supporters club is divided into three factions now.
I don't know about anointing oil.... I heard Pinnick on TV, when asked, what if we don't qualify? Pinnick said that's a pessimistic question and he is an optimist and he can't contemplate SE not qualifying, he planned to take Buhari to Qatar and do you know the bi-lateral agreement Nigeria and Qatar have :D :D :D (I probably added my own salt and pepper to it) :tic:

I will try and find the video.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Whoever thinks Pinnick has plans for anything about our football, after reviewing
all our failures during his term is delusional. The guy is a hustler looking out for
what he can get. Simple.

Anointing oil? :? :? :?
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

ojafranpa wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 6:52 pm Just heard that their is a strong beef between the duo. Ladipo said we will not qualify for the world cup. Some journal saw Pinnick at the stadium sprinkling anointing oil on the pitch before the game.The supporters club is divided into three factions now.
I'm not a fan of Pinnick but let's not get carried away with fake news. There's nothing no evidence of what you have posted. Provide evidence or take it down.
OCCUPY NFF!!