I feel so bad for Osimhen

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I feel so bad for Osimhen

Post by Orion »

bushboy wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:18 pm
greg wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:03 pm The biggest weakness he showed in Abuja was the inability to play under stressful pressure. He was letting his misses and the gravity of the occasion get to him. Eating valuable time by lying down to cry while the clock is still ticking was amateurish. Not to mention the demoralizing effect that can have on the rest of the team. Sotay a team mate had to go and pull him up from the ground telling him to get on with it.
100% correct! His entire game has come down to "gra gra" scream, shout, run fast, jump high. But when the chance actually is there for him to translate passion to glory, he always falls short. He has ZERO goals in every big game he has ever played. Tells you all you need to know.

I actually would have preferred Kele as the #9 in that game and gone for an all EPL Frontline. Especially since his clubmate Lookman was starting as well. Anyway, it is what it is.
Osimhen's goals got us to the playoff. Don't forget that. Of all the pretenders to take over from the likes of Ighalo, he has been the only one with any level of consistency and effectiveness. The rest are all just "good" on paper but have been completely useless in the SE.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Flex Swift
Egg
Egg

Post by Flex Swift »

The football career is so so fragile: Simon Moses lost out going to the last World Cup because of injury and now due to NFF/Eguavon incompetence!!! So the lesson is take your opportunity when it comes
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:36 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I dont feel sorry for him. Not one bit! He will sit at home and watch the world cup, while others will go and use it as a global platform.

They thought they were doing us? its their career, at the end of the day. Me, I will still go to Qatar as planned.
nothing more to add.. i dey go watch USA vs England and Iran ... thanksgiving and Christmas go sweet ooo
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Vic failed woefully vs ghana . the most annoying was the daft bicycle kick and the useless header he took away from Lookman.. he was super selfish and was looking for glory . I have lost huge respect for all the SE players and they are rubbish, I care nada for them.. just look at the trash clubs they all play for .. they are getting paid big time and to them nothing matters..make them go do themselves . I have zero empathy for the SE or any of those losers that just completed the playoffs.. couldn't defeat trash defenders like amartey and djoku..my goodness

may the ones like Mikel who qualified us for 3 straight worldcups, continue to get blessings none stop. Mikel was and is truly a boy wonder
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

To be harsh here. He and Nigeria didn't deserve to be at the WC. He skipped Afcon that could have been used to prepare for the qualifiers and he failed to score against Ghana.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Osimhen was overconfident
He told some friends in Italy that, Naija got the weakest team and that Ghana did not stand a chance
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 2:36 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I dont feel sorry for him. Not one bit! He will sit at home and watch the world cup, while others will go and use it as a global platform.

They thought they were doing us? its their career, at the end of the day. Me, I will still go to Qatar as planned.
gbao :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

Mane is the hottest African player now not Osimhen.. Osimhen is Nigeria is hottest..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.