SO GHANA ESCAPED A MANDATORY DOPING TEST ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
SO GHANA ESCAPED A MANDATORY DOPING TEST ?

Post by jette1 »

By FIFA rule A Ghanaian player was randomly picked to be administered a doping test right after the game in abuja by the Zambian Doctor who unfortunately collapsed on his way to ghana dressing room hence never made it in there to conduct the test. This was a mandated test I believe.
It’s possible that some the Ghanaians were on something given the way they played.
Nff should put in an appeal for disqualification of ghana just like the Algerians have for disqualification of Cameroon unless I’m missing something here
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Silver-Shadow
Egg
Egg
Re: SO GHANA ESCAPED A MANDATORY DOPING TEST ?

Post by Silver-Shadow »

Lol you are facing a lengthy ban and you dey here dey talk of disqualification. More chances of a camel passing through the eyes of a needle. Nigeria will be banned.
No Escape
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

The NFF don’t pay lawyers so nothing will come of it.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The man had a heart attack.
Nothing to do with Ghana.
If anything, FIFA will be scrutinizing Nigeria to see whether we had the facilities and personnel in place to deal with it.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "