NO WAY ROHR STARTS CURRENT UZUHO OVER AKPEI

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
NO WAY ROHR STARTS CURRENT UZUHO OVER AKPEI

Post by jette1 »

I went back I watched when Uzoho debuted against Argentina Nigeria friendly before World Cup in Russia. That probably was uzuhos best outing ever. He was sharp, energetic, smart and decisive. No wonder he immediately stole the show and stole everyone’s heart. When we picture uzuho that’s the image that comes to mind. Nevertheless that uzuho of Nigeria 4 - Argentina 2 doesn’t exist anymore. Uzoho has been a shadow of his old self ever since. ROHR saw all of what I’m talking about and made Okoye his man as soon as he saw the opportunity to drop uzoho. In the absence of okoye ROHR would have favored akpei without a second thought. Uzoho has been looking crummy and clumsy. Lacks energy or sharpness and mentally absent. Perhaps it was the injury and he never made a full recovery ever since. It would have taken a critical thinker to see this beyond all the noise. EGU never struck me as a man who goes to bed and stays up thinking about the next day. The way he easily dismissed Ejuke and nwakali, awaziem and ebuehi without thinking deeply tells me he has no vision. These are players that would have got him the punch he badly needed against ghana
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."