RESIGN: SPORTS EDITORS TELL NFF BOARD

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
RESIGN: SPORTS EDITORS TELL NFF BOARD

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg
Re: RESIGN: SPORTS EDITORS TELL NFF BOARD

Post by highbury »

This again shows that the likes of Pinnick only came to NFF to use it as thrusting position to obtain positions in FIFA and of course to steal money. No wonder he doesn't let us hear word about his position in FIFA'a executive council.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

highbury wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:41 am This again shows that the likes of Pinnick only came to NFF to use it as thrusting position to obtain positions in FIFA and of course to steal money. No wonder he doesn't let us hear word about his position in FIFA'a executive council.
Bro, for the first time in my lifetime I do not know if a current Nigerian U17 or U20 player that I can say is a SE prospect. They have killed our football. Time to go.
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:03 am
highbury wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:41 am This again shows that the likes of Pinnick only came to NFF to use it as thrusting position to obtain positions in FIFA and of course to steal money. No wonder he doesn't let us hear word about his position in FIFA'a executive council.
Bro, for the first time in my lifetime I do not know if a current Nigerian U17 or U20 player that I can say is a SE prospect. They have killed our football. Time to go.
My broda, that is what I have screaming about a long time ago. Not just me. I am not taking any credit here. Instead of him (Pinnick) looking to help develop our league and help find those who will structure and sponsor our leagues and even academies, this man and his elk fly out to Europe masquerading to be searching for Europe born Nigerians. Unfortunately, most of their trip has nothing to do with Nigeria but personal transactions.
That is why I have no respect for some folk like Vancity Eagle who supports that.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

We want people who are committed to our football rather than those using our football to gain relevance in CAF and FIFA.
They should all step aside.
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:40 am We want people who are committed to our football rather than those using our football to gain relevance in CAF and FIFA.
... and to make money. If you know the kind of scams these guys perpetrate, you will weep for Nigeria. Every trip/match/tournament has serious egunge inside it.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Dammy wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:40 am We want people who are committed to our football rather than those using our football to gain relevance in CAF and FIFA.

Where are they?
Everybody knows and wants to do the right thing until they get there.

We are talking about Nigerians here.
I’ve been around long enough to know that my people are great on words and poor on execution.
Let’s not even talk about our warped sense of propiety.

That applies to 90% of Nigerians by my estimation.
It’ll probably drop to about 30% once you take them out of the Nigerian environment. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

when i said picnic was using our money to maintain his house in london, una dey laugh me, Here you are :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: atleast he has a place in london to stay when he goes to watch your team, Arsenal :rotf: :rotf:

Eguavoen went to London to scout Nigerian players and ended up attending an Arsenal game at the emirates where no Nigerian player was in the squad of either team. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Damunk wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:56 pm

Where are they?

I’ve been around long enough to know that my people are great on words and poor on execution.

It’ll probably drop to about 30% once you take them out of the Nigerian environment. :idea:
So, are you saying these people should continue cos the next man/woman up will do no better? Nigeria will be fine once politicians stay away. Pinnick is a politician period!
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
fledy
Egg
Egg

Post by fledy »

Go and talk to the likes of Emenalo & Olofinjana who understand the adminiatration, development and progressiveness of football. Allow them to run it without any interference.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

fledy wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:53 pm Go and talk to the likes of Emenalo & Olofinjana who understand the adminiatration, development and progressiveness of football. Allow them to run it without any interference.
:agree:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

packerland wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:11 pm
fledy wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:53 pm Go and talk to the likes of Emenalo & Olofinjana who understand the adminiatration, development and progressiveness of football. Allow them to run it without any interference.
:agree:
+1
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Seyi Olofinjana, asked these questions and Pinnick/NFF could not answer....

"What players do we need?

What does the media need to do?

What refereeing education do people need to have?"

"In the next two, three World Cups, we want to win it. What does it look like?"

"What coach would fit into that strategy?

What players would fit into that strategy?

"Now, we talk about Afcon. What preparations have gone in prior to us trying to see if we can win the Africa Cup of Nations?

"And even when we don't win it, what next?

"What needs doing?

Where do they think we are as a nation?

Where do we need to get to?

How quickly do we need to get to those places?

"I didn't get answers to those questions and that is the day-to-day job for me. If there's no clarity, there's no going forward.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/africa/59780208
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

danfo driver wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:34 pm
when i said picnic was using our money to maintain his house in london, una dey laugh me, Here you are :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: atleast he has a place in london to stay when he goes to watch your team, Arsenal :rotf: :rotf:

Eguavoen went to London to scout Nigerian players and ended up attending an Arsenal game at the emirates where no Nigerian player was in the squad of either team. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
You're stating facts! :rotf: :rotf: :( Honestly, it is a blessing we did not qualify
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

packerland wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:48 pm
Damunk wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:56 pm

Where are they?

So, are you saying these people should continue cos the next man/woman up will do no better? Nigeria will be fine once politicians stay away. Pinnick is a politician period!
Nope.
I’m telling you that if you think your (or anyone’s) idea of change is going to sweep in a bunch of visionary, competent and honest administrators, prepare to be disappointed.
Whatever you are saying today has been stated a thousand times over for the last 30 yrs or even more.

Meaning?
We have a systemic credibility problem. So don’t hold your breath.

You could always tell us how you think a non-politician will ever make NFF President. :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

highbury wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:35 pm

You're stating facts! :rotf: :rotf: :( Honestly, it is a blessing we did not qualify
@ Danfor, is that true about Eguavoen? I’m guessing Pinnick is a season ticket holder and gave Egu a ticket to watch the game. If you ask them they will say they are in Arsenal to convince Authur Okonkwo to play for us. So sad 😞
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

packerland wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:45 pm
@ Danfor, is that true about Eguavoen? I’m guessing Pinnick is a season ticket holder and gave Egu a ticket to watch the game. If you ask them they will say they are in Arsenal to convince Authur Okonkwo to play for us. So sad 😞
You mean 2 season tickets :woot:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Is Eguavoen not allowed to undertake any recreational activities just because he’s scouting Nigerian players❓🤷🏾‍♀️❗️

Cheers.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

fabio wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:01 pm
packerland wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:45 pm
You mean 2 season tickets :woot:
Kai! These people are enjoying our money.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

I've always thought the NFF is a better position for ex players than Coaching.