New generation SE players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
New generation SE players

Post by Tobi17 »

First name on the list of new generation players who will be replacing deadweights like Musa etc has to be YIRA SOR, the lad is on fire in the Europa league right now and I can't keep track of how many goals and assists he has bagged so far, he and Olayinka scored for Slavia Prague in an action packed game against Feyenoord.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg
Re: New generation SE players

Post by Otitokoro »

Three Nigerians on display and they all gave solid accounts of themselves in the match.
Really pulsating game.
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:12 pm First name on the list of new generation players who will be replacing deadweights like Musa etc has to be YIRA SOR, the lad is on fire in the Europa league right now and I can't keep track of how many goals and assists he has bagged so far, he and Olayinka scored for Slavia Prague in an action packed game against Feyenoord.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Otitokoro wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:23 pm Three Nigerians on display and they all gave solid accounts of themselves in the match.
Really pulsating game.
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:12 pm First name on the list of new generation players who will be replacing deadweights like Musa etc has to be YIRA SOR, the lad is on fire in the Europa league right now and I can't keep track of how many goals and assists he has bagged so far, he and Olayinka scored for Slavia Prague in an action packed game against Feyenoord.
We already have the players, and they don't necessarily have to play in top league clubs across Europe...we just need a tactically sound coach to start building around these players and bring out the best in them :clap:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

You still dey find wingers? We need defenders and MF like man need air.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Defenders and Midfield Players Deficiency please.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

We are looking for midfielders and you are proposing wingers. Smh.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

I swear Nigerians are a special breed of daft. So because we are looking for midfielders the likes of Sor should not be invited abi? When I suggested that the likes of Onyedika, Nwobodo and Yusuf etc should be called up daft morons like Kongi kicked against it because" they were not ready". I swear some of you need therapy
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

You go wait tire. Musa has not annouced his retirement so expect more callups. :sleep:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

BTW, Sor is not a winger from what I’ve seen, he’s a support striker mainly.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

bret- hart wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:49 pm
You go wait tire. Musa has not annouced his retirement so expect more callups. :sleep:
Musa said he was retiring after the World cup! Our World cup is over so therefore he is retired!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 9:54 pm BTW, Sor is not a winger from what I’ve seen, he’s a support striker mainly.
He can play as a support striker but he's primarily a winger.
OCCUPY NFF!!
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

The new generation of players are: Amoo, Ozornwafor , Adeleye. These three players could already be in the squad.
- Amoo is a real talent, we can call him the Nigerian Messi.
- Ozornwafor is a solid defender, that can play also as a defensive midfielder.
- Adebayo Adeleye is maybe the most important, because we need a good Goalkeeper and both Uzoho and Okoye aren't very reliable, and Akpeyi is too old.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Every season same wahala. when una go finis building?
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Rawlings wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 2:23 pm Every season same wahala. when una go finis building?
Every national team is always looking to improve by adding/subtracting players. I'm sure your starting lineup at the WC will look different from the one that played the Abuja game...this is normal...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Undertaker wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:54 pm
Musa said he was retiring after the World cup! Our World cup is over so therefore he is retired!
Musa said he has one more ANC in him. His plan was to play in this WC had we qualified and the nations cup next year and then call it quits. The guy is not going away yet.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

packerland wrote: Fri Apr 08, 2022 7:15 pm
Undertaker wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 11:54 pm
Musa said he has one more ANC in him. His plan was to play in this WC had we qualified and the nations cup next year and then call it quits. The guy is not going away yet.
Well, it is over for him under a new coach. Bet on that.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics