Victor Osimhen vs Fiorentina

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Victor Osimhen vs Fiorentina

Post by bushboy »

About to kick off on Paramount+.

Big game for Napoli. A win takes them top of Serie A.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Victor Osimhen vs Fiorentina

Post by bushboy »

Dang! This dude no be am. Sorry. Just stay onside!!!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

We need to beg Zirkzee!! Seriously.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The guy doesn’t understand the offside rule…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:19 pm The guy doesn’t understand the offside rule…
so this is your new project? finding and crying about issues with vic. You are now bored with Mikel , nah vic be your energy
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

stop hating on Vic, because we were eliminated by a draw.. come the next 2 AFCONs and WC in the States, as long as VIC is fit,I believe he will be one of the best Strikers to rep the SE in World football.

instead of you to be asking , are we stuck in Abuja or going back to the nest of Champions
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:21 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:19 pm The guy doesn’t understand the offside rule…
so this is your new project? finding and crying about issues with vic. You are now bored with Mikel , nah vic be your energy
Sure…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

The Igor guy don scatter Vic, hopefully he can continue but the guy na strong man…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:27 pm stop hating on Vic, because we were eliminated by a draw.. come the next 2 AFCONs and WC in the States, as long as VIC is fit,I believe he will be one of the best Strikers to rep the SE in World football.

instead of you to be asking , are we stuck in Abuja or going back to the nest of Champions
If you are watching the game and see something different from what others are commenting then feel free to express that…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

These Vic attack is certainly personal. It makes no sense. See the energy one takes to hate is so sad.
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Why is the coach playing Insigne in this team?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

highbury wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:35 pm These Vic attack is certainly personal. It makes no sense. See the energy one takes to hate is so sad.
Are you watching the match? If he understood the offsides rule he would have a goal to his name right now. He had a goal disallowed because he ran past the ball at least 5 yards behind it so once the ball was played across to him he was offsides. It was really poor. Mind you that was his 3rd or so offside and the game was only 10-15 mins in…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:35 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:27 pm stop hating on Vic, because we were eliminated by a draw.. come the next 2 AFCONs and WC in the States, as long as VIC is fit,I believe he will be one of the best Strikers to rep the SE in World football.

If you are watching the game and see something different from what others are commenting then feel free to express that…
i know you will ignore the bone head play by napoli player who had vic free and shot from the left
SuperEagles

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:39 pm
highbury wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:35 pm These Vic attack is certainly personal. It makes no sense. See the energy one takes to hate is so sad.
Are you watching the match? If he understood the offsides rule he would have a goal to his name right now. He had a goal disallowed because he ran past the ball at least 5 yards behind it so once the ball was played across to him he was offsides. It was really poor. Mind you that was his 3rd or so offside and the game was only 10-15 mins in…
The one time he was actually onside, he missed a wide open header. He is not anywhere remotely close to world class. We are watching a B-level player.
Who will be next?
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Ok
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

bushboy wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:42 pm
The one time he was actually onside, he missed a wide open header. He is not anywhere remotely close to world class. We are watching a B-level player.
One day you will tell us why you are so obsessed with him even when the market clearly rates him.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

that should be a pk
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:39 pm

i know you will ignore the bone head play by napoli player who had vic free and shot from the left
What stops you from commenting about it? I also haven’t commented on the 5 or so times that Vic has lost the ball to Igor and co one on one. I commented on the offsides because that was a clear goal if he just stayed behind the ball, I was getting ready to celebrate then started yelling at the screen for him to get back onside lol…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:49 pm

What stops you from commenting about it? I also haven’t commented on the 5 or so times that Vic has lost the ball to Igor and co one on one. I commented on the offsides because that was a clear goal if he just stayed behind the ball, I was getting ready to celebrate then started yelling at the screen for him to get back onside lol…
Ok
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

you are pretty much trolling right now
SuperEagles

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:58 pm

Sure
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:47 pm that should be a pk
What exactly should have been a pk? Stop trolling abeg…I fit give you my paramount login if you beg me…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

maceo4 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:58 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:58 pm

Sure
Ok