SUPER EAGLES IN AMERICA - CE MEMBERS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ugbowo
Egg
Egg
Re: SUPER EAGLES IN AMERICA - CE MEMBERS

Post by Ugbowo »

1naija wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:48 pm I never buy ticket. I was waiting for them to appoint onyibo. :D My eye still never clear from wetin Eguavoen and his supporters (uncle cellulite and bigporky) show us.. :veryangry: :veryangry:
Ugbowo wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:41 pm
1naija wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:39 pm So who is going to Dallas? What section are your seats?
26 of us are in Section 236. Where you dey?
Go support the boys. No be every day SE dey come our backyard.
OJI
Egg
Egg

Post by OJI »

iworo wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 10:26 pm
That's right behind the goal post. Even though, they are slightly cheaper, I prefer the ones along the side of the pitch. Moreover, SECTIONS 101, 102 & 103 are in the lower level and the goal post could potentially obstruct your view. I just bought two tickets along the side of the pitch with decent sight lines of the action.
Na supporter's club section be 101/102/103. That's where we go dey drum. Full immersive experience.
Feel free to buy tickets anywhere. As of May 19th, game appears to be 70% sold. With just over 1 week of ticket sales. It is on track to be sold out!

https://seatgeek.com/venues/red-bull-ar ... hart/views
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Guys, Four Seasons Dallas are telling me they only have one bottle of DRC left. This is unacceptable! I may not make it to Dallas. I need at leat 3 bottles.

For people like Kongi and yemibrassiere, DRC is $10k per bottle. I need 5 bottles....
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.