Dessers hangs (x2)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Dessers hangs (x2)

Post by bushboy »

Dude has been balling!! Hopefully, he keeps it up and gets a move to a bigger team this summer.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Dessers hangs (x2)

Post by Tobi17 »

Sh#t players like Musa must really have nude pics of someone in the NFF to keep getting called up ahead of this guy, hopefully this nonsense ends under the new coach. I'll fancy him being tried out in the upcoming friendly matches.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lol he should have scored a double hat trick, he did well to score two, but going by bushbabys high standards and our inability to create many chances these ones might start abusing him mercilessly.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:22 pm Lol he should have scored a double hat trick, he did well to score two, but going by bushbabys high standards and our inability to create many chances these ones might start abusing him mercilessly.
You can create many chances when you have brainless coaches that constantly invite 1 million forwards and 3 natural playing midfielders.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:35 pm
maceo4 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:22 pm Lol he should have scored a double hat trick, he did well to score two, but going by bushbabys high standards and our inability to create many chances these ones might start abusing him mercilessly.
You can create many chances when you have brainless coaches that constantly invite 1 million forwards and 3 natural playing midfielders.
Yea if we can’t create enough chances the likes of Dessers may not shine, but if we are able to create lots of chances then we don’t necessarily need him as he’s decent but not that clinical.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Tobi17 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:05 pm Sh#t players like Musa must really have nude pics of someone in the NFF to keep getting called up ahead of this guy, hopefully this nonsense ends under the new coach. I'll fancy him being tried out in the upcoming friendly matches.
If they invite Shehu, Musa or Ighalo again I’m just gonna give up on the team…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

maceo4 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:49 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:05 pm Sh#t players like Musa must really have nude pics of someone in the NFF to keep getting called up ahead of this guy, hopefully this nonsense ends under the new coach. I'll fancy him being tried out in the upcoming friendly matches.
Shehu ,Musa and Ighalo are not the reason we didn't qualify. I doubt all 3 played 90mins combined vs Ghana. The problem starts with the projectors; those who see a guy scoring in Holland and automatically assume he'll do the same in Kumasi or Abuja for a team he has never played for before. It's how we got a huffing n puffing lookman , Bassey and Dennis in the 2nd half in Abuja along with a DNQ.

Dressers is a good player no doubt but I haven't seem anything to suggest we'd get a better result from him the we did with Nacho. Osihmen, Awoniyi or Sadiq.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:45 pm
Shehu ,Musa and Ighalo are not the reason we didn't qualify. I doubt all 3 played 90mins combined vs Ghana. The problem starts with the projectors; those who see a guy scoring in Holland and automatically assume he'll do the same in Kumasi or Abuja for a team he has never played for before. It's how we got a huffing n puffing lookman , Bassey and Dennis in the 2nd half in Abuja along with a DNQ.

Dressers is a good player no doubt but I haven't seem anything to suggest we'd get a better result from him the we did with Nacho. Osihmen, Awoniyi or Sadiq.
They are a big part of the reason. They never start and they keep bringing them on in crucial portions of crucial games and they have no energy and nothing to offer. Your subs are just as important as your starters. If the subs aren’t up to the task they need to be replaced. It’s insanity to keep trying the same ineffective players over and over again. BTW, what is your own with these particular players? Give me one footballing reason why they are needed on the team? They haven’t contributed anything of note for a while now.

Worst of all you keep talking about lack of energy how energy was lacking in the second half and blaming FB players when these guys were the majority of our second half subs and were the main reason we lacked energy in the second half. Yet you keep oddly supporting their invitation.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:24 am

They are a big part of the reason. They never start and they keep bringing them on in crucial portions of crucial games and they have no energy and nothing to offer. Your subs are just as important as your starters. If the subs aren’t up to the task they need to be replaced. It’s insanity to keep trying the same ineffective players over and over again. BTW, what is your own with these particular players? Give me one footballing reason why they are needed on the team? They haven’t contributed anything of note for a while now.

Worst of all you keep talking about lack of energy how energy was lacking in the second half and blaming FB players when these guys were the majority of our second half subs and were the main reason we lacked energy in the second half. Yet you keep oddly supporting their invitation.

I actually don't blame the 3 Amigos of the Ghana game, Lookman,Dennis and.Bassey, for the loss. I blame Pinnick and Eguavoen for putting them in a situation they couldn't win.

By the time Shehu and Musa came on we were already getting out coached and gasping for air. It was a systemic failure of our football administration and coaching. Blaming Shehu and Musa is just plain dishonest.

What Pinnick and Eguavoen thought they were going to get wasn't to be. Their expectation was that debuting 3 players supposedly doing well in ENGLAND was going to translate to more goals. It didn't. Not even close.

The tin still dey pain me sef.Msheeeew.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 1:56 am

I actually don't blame the 3 Amigos of the Ghana game, Lookman,Dennis and.Bassey, for the loss. I blame Pinnick and Eguavoen for putting them in a situation they couldn't win.

By the time Shehu and Musa came on we were already getting out coached and gasping for air. It was a systemic failure of our football administration and coaching. Blaming Shehu and Musa is just plain dishonest.

What Pinnick and Eguavoen thought they were going to get wasn't to be. Their expectation was that debuting 3 players supposedly doing well in ENGLAND was going to translate to more goals. It didn't. Not even close.

They have no place on the team, they provide nothing…simple! Blame whoever you want to blame, there is no footballing reason to have them on the team PERIOD!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:06 am

They have no place on the team, they provide nothing…simple! Blame whoever you want to blame, there is no footballing reason to have them on the team PERIOD!
You can say that about any SE player except for Ndidi and Osihmen. If your primary players cannot make you competitive, why blame the secondary unit? Musa and Ighalo are the most prolific scorers we’ve had in a generation while Shehu might not be a world class player, he’s a competent MF who has made important contributions to SE over the last few yrs. The question you need to address in your argument is why the starters have not performed better than Musa,Shehu or Ighalo. Going after them is like blaming SAMSUNG for Bigporker’s 100k rubbish posts on CE. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:21 am
maceo4 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 2:06 am

You can say that about any SE player except for Ndidi and Osihmen. If your primary players cannot make you competitive, why blame the secondary unit? Musa and Ighalo are the most prolific scorers we’ve had in a generation while Shehu might not be a world class player, he’s a competent MF who has made important contributions to SE over the last few yrs. The question you need to address in your argument is why the starters have not performed better than Musa,Shehu or Ighalo. Going after them is like blaming SAMSUNG for Bigporker’s 100k rubbish posts on CE. :laugh:
Like I said you can’t give me any footballing reason why they should be on the team. So if I still see them there going forward I know we are not serious….
Super Eagus 4 Life!
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

If CR7 Benzema and Messi were eligible and willing to play for Nigeria Kongi the imbecile will still justify dropping them for Musa, Ighalo and Abdullahi.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
OJI
Egg
Egg

Post by OJI »

Do we know, talk less understand, what is called on-the-field leadership provided by experienced players? The psychological impact it has on newer members of the team? Never mind, during and it appears after Rohr, that concept eludes some people.

What we should be talking about is why 5+ yrs of Rohr, there was no core base of experienced players except Musa, and Ighalo. You ought to know that this two players predate Rohr, and were NOT infected with his low belief, defeatist mentality. You ought to know that this two players who happened to be attacking players are able to create or assist in plays. Something that fraud of a coach never emphasized.

Do we understand what a crunchtime player is in the American National Basketball Association? Player with expected ability to deliver when big plays are needed. Deal, and thrive, in pressure filled situation(s).

Do we understand the role Maradona played for Argentina during his era?

Let's break down the German system re this particular issue of psychological preparation.
At every major tournament, they blood in 2 to 4 young players. Next tournament (WC or European Championship), the players have extra belief, and confidence in dealing with big time, stressful situations. By the 3rd WC (and other intermediate tournaments), they are more than seasoned pros. At every major tournament, there are veterans blooded with younger players. Conveyor belt approach. The newer players eventually transitioning into providing on-the-field leadership for the next generation.

Rohr emphasized his French astrological side, and de-emphasized part of his German background. Wishing for alignment of 'forces'.

Yes, the two players are past their prime, but there is a vacuum not being filled by the Rohr-era players.
Last edited by OJI on Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Oji, we have enough experienced players in Ekong, Balogun, Ndidi, Etebo etc. We need players that can provide an impact when called upon. We watched the UEFA games yesterday how subs came in an added energy, Villarreal started pushing Liverpool after those subs, Leicester got their equalizers because of the subs of Kelechi and Barnes that created the goal for Lookman.

We can’t keep carrying players that are past their usefulness simply because of experience, esp when they are introduced and can’t use their experience to make a difference in the game.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
OJI
Egg
Egg

Post by OJI »

maceo4 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:05 pm We can’t keep carrying players that are past their usefulness simply because of experience, esp when they are introduced and can’t use their experience to make a difference in the game.
Very correct.

Re the experienced players listed -Ekong, Balogun, Ndidi, Etebo - most are defensive minded. Etebo's one man heroics type of football is NOT it.

We need a major effort (identification or recruitment and /or reorientation) of offensive-minded impact players.
IMPACT is the keyword. Create opportunities for others (which is more likely) than creating opportunities for oneself.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

OJI wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:29 pm
maceo4 wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:05 pm We can’t keep carrying players that are past their usefulness simply because of experience, esp when they are introduced and can’t use their experience to make a difference in the game.
Very correct.

Re the experienced players listed -Ekong, Balogun, Ndidi, Etebo - most are defensive minded. Etebo's one man heroics type of football is NOT it.

We need a major effort (identification or recruitment and /or reorientation) of offensive-minded impact players.
IMPACT is the keyword. Create opportunities for others (which is more likely) than creating opportunities for oneself.
What impact has the likes of Musa and Ighalo made since 2019? How many goals and assists have they provided since the 2019 Afcon? Dude you are talking rubbish. Its not like we dont have foward options. We do and they are performing at the highest level instead you insist on a player that has only 2 goals in the Turkish league and a striker who plays in the Saudi league at the expense of the likes of Dessers. Rubbish
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

KPOM
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

I tire oh! I thought it was just Rohr being stupid but Eguavoen took over and then continued the stupid trend of inviting Musa and Ighalo and leaving out this guy. Dessers has 10 goals in 11 games in this competition.