Coach Ayere Sylvester - The Pep Guardiola of Nigeria/

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Coach Ayere Sylvester - The Pep Guardiola of Nigeria/

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I like this kid. :clap: :clap: :clap:
We’re in the talking business of football but some of our young people have actually taken it upon themselves to do something about our football. He’s not a pundit, a former star or a decorated Dr of football with a degree from Atlanta. He has a football philosophy called “ proactive antagonist’, I don’t know what it is but a literal interpretation suggests he might be on to something. He’s dubbed the Pep Guadiola of Nigeria which suggests he has ideas similar to or influenced by Pep. I”m not saying he should be a SE coach but these are the type of young coaches and administrators we need to invest in, not an uncle Ruckus lookalike who has no idea what the game is about. Abeg,help me commend the guy and wish him well in his journey. :thumbs:
[media] [/media]
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Coach Ayere Sylvester - The Pep Guardiola of Nigeria/

Post by 1naija »

:???: :???: :???: :???: :???: :veryangry:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:48 am I like this kid. :clap: :clap: :clap:
We’re in the talking business of football but some of our young people have actually taken it upon themselves to do something about our football. He’s not a pundit, a former star or a decorated Dr of football with a degree from Atlanta. He has a football philosophy called “ proactive antagonist’, I don’t know what it is but a literal interpretation suggests he might be on to something. He’s dubbed the Pep Guadiola of Nigeria which suggests he has ideas similar to or influenced by Pep. I”m not saying he should be a SE coach but these are the type of young coaches and administrators we need to invest in, not an uncle Ruckus lookalike who has no idea what the game is about. Abeg,help me commend the guy and wish him well in his journey. :thumbs:
[media] [/media]
Emir,

What I suggest to you is that there are MORE MORE MORE Nigerians with ideas and ability RESIDENT IN NIGERIA. Take that to the bank. There are many young Nigerians creating on a daily basis and football is not something beyond them. Unfortunately, many on CE think that those not mentioned in the Western media do not exist or have any ideas. If a club is not hyped in the London/NY media then such a club must be rubbish! I simply laugh at that. There is an entire WORLD that exist outside the Western media.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Uncle EII, You are right. Here is one such creative ideas.

Can we count on you to buy one to support this brilliant mind?

Enugu II wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:37 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:48 am I like this kid. :clap: :clap: :clap:
[media] [/media]
Emir,

What I suggest to you is that there are MORE MORE MORE Nigerians with ideas and ability RESIDENT IN NIGERIA. Take that to the bank. There are many young Nigerians creating on a daily basis and football is not something beyond them. Unfortunately, many on CE think that those not mentioned in the Western media do not exist or have any ideas. If a club is not hyped in the London/NY media then such a club must be rubbish! I simply laugh at that. There is an entire WORLD that exist outside the Western media.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

1naija,

Well, I bet you are waiting for some Mr. Robert Smith build it, then you will buy. Obviously, this lad does not bear the name Mourinho and therefore you do not care. I understand the mindset, Not so? :rotf: :rotf:
1naija wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:52 pm Uncle EII, You are right. Here is one such creative ideas.

[media] [/media]
Emir,

The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Actually, i am suggesting he should focus on developing and perfecting his craft instead of using strong head.
Enugu II wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:13 pm 1naija,

Well, I bet you are waiting for some Mr. Robert Smith build it, then you will buy. Obviously, this lad does not bear the name Mourinho and therefore you do not care. I understand the mindset, Not so? :rotf: :rotf:
1naija wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 4:52 pm Uncle EII, You are right. Here is one such creative ideas.

[media] [/media]
Emir,