Victor Osimhen v Sassuolo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Synopsis
Egg
Egg
Re: Victor Osimhen v Sassuolo

Post by Synopsis »

bushboy wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:09 pm Ok. Let me agree I misspoke. He has scored 12 of 13 against teams in the BOTTOM HALF. Better?
Sassuolo, Fiorentina and Veronas are in the top half and he scored against them.
Last edited by Synopsis on Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

bushboy wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:33 pm
kawawa wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:17 pm
bushboy wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 3:09 pm Ok. Let me agree I misspoke. He has scored 12 of 13 against teams in the BOTTOM HALF. Better?
Still no. Hellas was 9th when he put 2 against them. They and Fiorentina have remained in the top half. I did not even check the rest. Put up some facts and stop moving the goal posts
Fiorentina is the only one. Hence 12 of 13.
🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
Something pathological here. Hellas has been in the top 10 and was when he put 2 against them. Sassuolo is 10th today but judging by your arithmetic they are bottom third. Give it up dude. This is becoming embarrassing.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Still no. Hellas was 9th when he put 2 against them. They and Fiorentina have remained in the top half. I did not even check the rest. Put up some facts and stop moving the goal posts
Bushfacts strikes again :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

Sunset wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 4:14 pm
Bushfacts strikes again :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
More like Bush factless
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Hmmm make Bushboy no see this headline o after the game by flashcores. He will say it buttresses his point :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Boys against Osimhen as Azzurri cruise to victory
1 h ago, Danny Lewis
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Simple mindedness is a terrible state of mind that feeds ignorance. When you give a simp like Bushboy too much info he's going to use it to justify what he already believes.

If Osihmen only scored 6 goals all season but only ly against the top teams, his argument wouldn't change. He's only interested bringing down the young man for some reason.
OCCUPY NFF!!
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

The fool doesn't even realize that he is making a fool out of himself. His bad belle is too obvious. No subtlety :rotf:
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Congratulations to Victor Osimhen for his goals against:

Udinese
Helas Verona
Sassuolo
Cagliari
Torino
Sampdoria
Venezia

20 teams in the leage and ALL his goals have come against these top notch teams. What a striker!!! Long may his world class reign continue. I look forward to watching him at the world cup in a few months.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

bushboy wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:16 pm Congratulations to Victor Osimhen for his goals against:

Udinese
Helas Verona
Sassuolo
Cagliari
Torino
Sampdoria
Venezia

20 teams in the leage and ALL his goals have come against these top notch teams. What a striker!!! Long may his world class reign continue. I look forward to watching him at the world cup in a few months.
This mentality of never accepting even when everyone knows your wrong is a weakness. Dude you could just say mea culpa
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

Busboy you be my guy but this is borderline trolling and your criticism doesn't seem genuine.
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
KIZONZO
Egg
Egg

Post by KIZONZO »

bushboy wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 2:42 pm Osimhen needs to add the side footed curler to his game. No striker worth his salt is complete without this shot.
If I were to apply the same logic that you apply, I'd ask how many of your bushmen that you have in your signature has this shot?
You never realize what you have till you lose it.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

kawawa wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:38 pm
bushboy wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 8:16 pm Congratulations to Victor Osimhen for his goals against:

Udinese
Helas Verona
Sassuolo
Cagliari
Torino
Sampdoria
Venezia

This mentality of never accepting even when everyone knows your wrong is a weakness. Dude you could just say mea culpa
His criticism of Osimhen is not football related. He tries with his little knowledge of the game to sound like it's about football but he can't pull it off .
OCCUPY NFF!!
MAIDABOI
Egg
Egg

Post by MAIDABOI »

Udinese
Helas Verona
Sassuolo
Cagliari
Torino
Sampdoria
Venezia

Can you list the teams he has won pk against
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 10:36 pm

Udinese
Helas Verona
Sassuolo
Cagliari
Torino
Sampdoria
Venezia

His criticism of Osimhen is not football related. He tries with his little knowledge of the game to sound like it's about football but he can't pull it off .
Of course it isn't. Before this season he claimed that Victor had not scored up to 50 top flight goals. When I pointed out that this was false he couldn't own up to his lie.
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Udinese
Helas Verona
Sassuolo
Cagliari
Torino
Sampdoria
Venezia

I literally just listed all the teams he scored against this season. But yet I am "wrong" ok, I don hear. He has scored against every team in serie A. He is a world class striker! I agree.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

You’s a TROLL! TROLL! You’s a TROLL! I know that You’s a TROLL! TROLL!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:26 am You’s a TROLL! TROLL! You’s a TROLL! I know that You’s a TROLL! TROLL!

And a HOE... HOE...HOE! Tammy Abraham give am raw doggie for free, now Osihmen has 1 less goal than Tammy even though Tammy has played 8 more games. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:31 am
maceo4 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 12:26 am You’s a TROLL! TROLL! You’s a TROLL! I know that You’s a TROLL! TROLL!

And a HOE... HOE...HOE! Tammy Abraham give am raw doggie for free, now Osihmen has 1 less goal than Tammy even though Tammy has played 8 more games. :laugh:
:rotf:

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!