30 days until the SE hits Uncle Sam's

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
30 days until the SE hits Uncle Sam's

Post by Bigpokey24 »

who the heck is the coach ? what the heck is that pekmil doing ?
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
delisyomie don
Egg
Egg
Re: 30 days until the SE hits Uncle Sam's

Post by delisyomie don »

Naija people are not serious and useless NFF,since no body want to put money down for foreign coach and they are fools looking for expensive coach which not going to make impact ,they should bloody announce home coach,let just get on,even present players most of them are not ready to work hard for Nigeria when playing because when they play for there clubs i see them playing diffrent. i dont blame them probably i will do same. for me national team should be mix with home base players with serious foreign players,keshi and westahoff did it, they won something.
thanks
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Salisu Yusuf has been awarded the contract to coach SE for the trip. He will hammer ridiculously, I expect him to buy a house in London after the trip. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

delisyomie don wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:20 pm Naija people are not serious and useless NFF,since no body want to put money down for foreign coach and they are fools looking for expensive coach which not going to make impact ,they should bloody announce home coach,let just get on,even present players most of them are not ready to work hard for Nigeria when playing because when they play for there clubs i see them playing diffrent. i dont blame them probably i will do same. for me national team should be mix with home base players with serious foreign players,keshi and westahoff did it, they won something.
it is shocking , even Austria just announced their new coach
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

So all that noise about the top foreign coaches that were shortlisted was all noise? even after our world cup debacle we're still unserious, who did this to us?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

delisyomie don wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:20 pm Naija people are not serious and useless NFF,since no body want to put money down for foreign coach and they are fools looking for expensive coach which not going to make impact ,they should bloody announce home coach,let just get on,even present players most of them are not ready to work hard for Nigeria when playing because when they play for there clubs i see them playing diffrent. i dont blame them probably i will do same. for me national team should be mix with home base players with serious foreign players,keshi and westahoff did it, they won something.
This friendly match window will seriously offer us the opportunity to test out new players across the less fancied leagues in Europe, lots of players among these crop need to be phased out for good...after all these years and there has been no development in their outputs for the national team.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:10 pm
This friendly match window will seriously offer us the opportunity to test out new players across the less fancied leagues in Europe, lots of players among these crop need to be phased out for good...after all these years and there has been no development in their outputs for the national team.
They will invite the same rubbish Musa, Ighalo and Abdulahii plus home based players. It's going to be a jamboree.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

how many more days until bigpokey24 accepts responsibility for his role in Nigeria failing to qualify for the 2022 World Cup?
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

King Futcha wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:57 am how many more days until bigpokey24 accepts responsibility for his role in Nigeria failing to qualify for the 2022 World Cup?
I wonder o. He keeps roaming around here like rat pretending like he had nothing to do with it. He promoted the ignorance that led to a monumental failure, now he’s pretending like he knew nothing about it. Obuko. :curse:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

King Futcha wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 3:57 am how many more days until bigpokey24 accepts responsibility for his role in Nigeria failing to qualify for the 2022 World Cup?
Role ke? :???: You trying to say BigP's the NFF President or something?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

And I was planning to go to the game. Let me save my gas money jor! Not to mention expensive hotel, steak dinners and expensive wine I was going to blow money on for the weekend! Anyway, it's Big D's loss and H-Town's gain, as man must Floss!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:43 pm Salisu Yusuf has been awarded the contract to coach SE for the trip. He will hammer ridiculously, I expect him to buy a house in London after the trip. :laugh:
Last edited by 1naija on Mon May 02, 2022 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 8:43 pm Salisu Yusuf has been awarded the contract to coach SE for the trip. He will hammer ridiculously, I expect him to buy a house in London after the trip. :laugh:
:D :D :D :D :D No way that man doesn't accept bribe again since he got away scot-free and was even rewarded. This time he will make sure he pat down the people offering the bribe for any electronic devices :D To him it's like to hell with integrity, man must wack... :evil:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

bret- hart wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:26 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 9:10 pm
They will invite the same rubbish Musa, Ighalo and Abdulahii plus home based players. It's going to be a jamboree.
My broda, what makes you think they will even invite the likes of Musa and Ighalo? I read on this forum that almost more than half the players that got slaughtered in that recent friendly with Mexico got signed by foreign clubs. I bet they are playing one or both friendlies with junk players for marketing. The sad thing is that the record will state that we lost to Mexico. 10 years from now, not many will remember that the game was played with our D-team. Pathetic!
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

I can't wait for the match commentaries to be focused on coach Salisu Yusuf and his exploits
instead of the game. We simply love finding ways to embarrass ourselves.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Owngoal is stating that Salisu Yusuf will name both Ahmed Musa and Odion Ighalo to the squad for the upcoming matches. He is citing EXPERIENCE as the reason.

If true, Nigerians should riot and sack the stadium. I would endorse flogging Yusuf heavily. This nonsense must stop. In fact Musa and Ighalo sef should be targets. What kind of backwards nonsense is this ?
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:15 pm Owngoal is stating that Salisu Yusuf will name both Ahmed Musa and Odion Ighalo to the squad for the upcoming matches. He is citing EXPERIENCE as the reason.

If true, Nigerians should riot and sack the stadium. I would endorse flogging Yusuf heavily. This nonsense must stop. In fact Musa and Ighalo sef should be targets. What kind of backwards nonsense is this ?
Dude face it. Musa will be here until at least the next AFCON. Worst case scenario will be him being at the 2026 World Cup for experience.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:15 pm Owngoal is stating that Salisu Yusuf will name both Ahmed Musa and Odion Ighalo to the squad for the upcoming matches. He is citing EXPERIENCE as the reason.

Nazi, why are you inciting violence against players and coaches?
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

:rotf: :rotf: VE, I wan axe, if dem give you cane you fit flog Ighalo sef?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Synopsis wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:29 pm

Dude face it. Musa will be here until at least the next AFCON. Worst case scenario will be him being at the 2026 World Cup for experience.
That Musa is a disgusting human being with a real God complex.

The guy even has his face all over those bags of rice he donated to the poor. Who the heck does that ? Is that necessary ? What a vain and conceited person. There is a saying in the Bible that you do works of good NOT TO BE ACKNOWLWDGED. The guys ego is just so big. Step Tha fock down. Football has left you years ago. Useless wastepipe. By force he must play.

The fool has absolutely no ounce of shame what so ever.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

So like play like play Salisu finally scammed his way into somehow being in charge of affairs for the national team in whatever capacity.. is this criminal getting some privileges based on quota system since he's a Northerner? cause there's absolutely no football related reason or basis why this man is still coaching, what a pathetic joke.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:35 pm That Musa is a disgusting human being with a real God complex.

The guy even has his face all over those bags of rice he donated to the poor. Who the heck does that ? Is that necessary ? What a vain and conceited person. There is a saying in the Bible that you do works of good NOT TO BE ACKNOWLWDGED. The guys ego is just so big. Step Tha fock down. Football has left you years ago. Useless wastepipe. By force he must play.

Nazi, YOU ARE THE DISGUSTING HUMAN BEING.

Musa is free to do whatever he wishes with his money.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:35 pm
Synopsis wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:29 pm

That Musa is a disgusting human being with a real God complex.

I seriously hope NOT to tow this line, but I'm one bad thought away from wishing Musa a career ending injury, and I couldn't give a sh#t what anyone thinks about that, I actually detest that guy right now...football especially Nigerian football has been the one thing that had helped me navigate through and stay afloat some of darkest moments in life, seeing these shameless prima donnas politicize a game I passionately love so much just means I need to take a break for good and enjoy other sides of life.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:39 pm I seriously hope to tow this line, but I'm one bad thought away from wishing Musa a career ending injury, and I couldn't give a sh#t what anyone thinks about that, I actually detest that guy right now...
... Someone is hoping you have a career ending injury as well. Let's know what you think about that.