DNQ for WC was a monumental failure!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: DNQ for WC was a monumental failure!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:22 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:20 pm The CLOWNS are telling us there is "life after world cup" and that it "is not our birthright to qualify for WC"

YET THEY ARROGANTLY CLAIMED IT WAS OUR BIRTHRIGHT TO WIN AFCON OR BEAT ARGENTINA AND CROATIA.

What a bunch of disgusting and shameful hypocrites.

Bigpokey should be banned from this forum. Useless parasite.
I totally agree with you!
may both of you continue to cry some more. Keep it up, the forces that be will be out but this time x2 if a fake coach like **** nears the SE. that 12 million you people wanted , una no go see am.. nah -$154,000 them go commot from una fines.. you think people want to go and watch the best jersey in the WC? in the last 24 years at the WC.. nah only 2 wins SE fit boast of.. abeg siddon and watch the better teams.. mouth mouth is all yall have
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Mon May 02, 2022 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:03 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 4:20 pm The CLOWNS are telling us there is "life after world cup" and that it "is not our birthright to qualify for WC"

YET THEY ARROGANTLY CLAIMED IT WAS OUR BIRTHRIGHT TO WIN AFCON OR BEAT ARGENTINA AND CROATIA.

may both of you continue to cry some more. Keep it up, the forces that be will be out but this time x2 if a fake coach like **** nears the SE. that 12 million you people wanted , una no go see am.. nah -$154,000 them go commot from una fines.. you think people want to go and watch the best jersey in the WC? in the last 24 years at the WC.. nah only 2 wins SE fit both of.. abeg siddon and watch the better teams.. mouth mouth is all yall have

You obviously have no shame or integrity You shouldn't even be engaging in any talk about football on this forum.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:41 pm

may both of you continue to cry some more. Keep it up, the forces that be will be out but this time x2 if a fake coach like **** nears the SE. that 12 million you people wanted , una no go see am.. nah -$154,000 them go commot from una fines.. you think people want to go and watch the best jersey in the WC? in the last 24 years at the WC.. nah only 2 wins SE fit both of.. abeg siddon and watch the better teams.. mouth mouth is all yall have

You obviously have no shame or integrity You shouldn't even be engaging in any talk about football on this forum.
But Vancity that wished death on Keshi and prayed for CIV to beat us should abi? Abeg make we hear word jo…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:51 pm

But Vancity that wished death on Keshi and prayed for CIV to beat us should abi? Abeg make we hear word jo…
leave am, he is busy here crying , it shows he offers nothing.. as the thing of missing out dey pain am.. bobo for spend money go naija and find out why peakmilk and the nff couldn't defeat a trash ghana team.. instead the onigbese is busy crying and fighting CE folks because footballers couldn't score from open play vs a ptb team
SuperEagles

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 7:51 pm

What does that have to do with 2022 WC? Where you not here when Bigturkey was promoting the downfall of SE ? Are we suppose to stay quiet because VE said something bad in 2013 when we actually won Afcon?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maybe next time you won't be over here shouting my massa **** . I have warned you and will warn you again. Some of us are blessed with what we say with our tongues. If you continue to rant and continue to support trash like ****, I will used that powerful words from my mouth and say more. However i have am confident the SE will be AFCON champs before WC 2026
Last edited by Bigpokey24 on Tue May 03, 2022 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

A swine?
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 8:31 pm maybe next time you won't be over here shouting my massa **** . I have warned you and will warn you again. Some of us are blessed with what we say with our tongues. If you continue to rant and continue to support trash like ****, I will used that powerful words from my mouth are same more. However i have am confident the SE will be AFCON champs before WC 2026

Mscheew. :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

akamoke wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:37 am If all fails, enrol in therapy, Life is worth living
Kongi should seek therapy regardless. It'll do him good. I'm serious. I think many people could use therapy.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

The YeyeMan wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:56 pm
akamoke wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 9:37 am If all fails, enrol in therapy, Life is worth living
Kongi should seek therapy regardless. It'll do him good. I'm serious. I think many people could use therapy.
Thanks for the advice. I'll call the therapists who helped you with your issues. A lot of them are using you as a reference.
OCCUPY NFF!!
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:05 am
Thanks for the advice. I'll call the therapists who helped you with your issues. A lot of them are using you as a reference.
Cool. Bear in mind the ones that helped me don't cover intellectual disabilities. :D
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Orion wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:15 pm You're an SE fan and I know it’s hard to see through the pain and anguish of not qualifying. But the people who wanted Rohr fired actually got exactly what they deserved. You reap what you sow.

Since 2018, these SE fans never appreciated Rohr’s achievements. They believe he should have been sacked because he didn’t get to the 2nd round of the WC from a group with Argentina and Croatia. In 2018, Argentina was ranked 5, Croatia 20, Nigeria 48. Yes, you can finish ahead of a higher-ranked team, but that would depend on that team dropping the ball, not you. Yet Rohr should have been sacked because he didn't finish ahead of those teams. Talk about delusion.

Their lack of appreciation and sense of entitlement got them exactly what they deserved.
We should have sacked ROHR after WC 2018 so that we have a new coach that will prepare us for the 2022 WC. Failure to do that was what led us to where we are now! That's the SAD reality.

Rohr should go to another country where he can display his genius for all to see! I mean Keshi went to TOGO and qualify them for the WC. So Rohr should go to Niger, Tanzania, Republic of Benin etc and qualify them for the WC.

Nigeria went to previous WC and we were not afraid of teams ranked higher than us!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

The YeyeMan wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:14 am
Cool. Bear in mind the ones that helped me don't cover intellectual disabilities. :D
Of course they don’t. You didn’t have any intellectual abilities.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

wanaj0 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:18 am
Orion wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:15 pm You're an SE fan and I know it’s hard to see through the pain and anguish of not qualifying. But the people who wanted Rohr fired actually got exactly what they deserved. You reap what you sow.

Since 2018, these SE fans never appreciated Rohr’s achievements. They believe he should have been sacked because he didn’t get to the 2nd round of the WC from a group with Argentina and Croatia. In 2018, Argentina was ranked 5, Croatia 20, Nigeria 48. Yes, you can finish ahead of a higher-ranked team, but that would depend on that team dropping the ball, not you. Yet Rohr should have been sacked because he didn't finish ahead of those teams. Talk about delusion.

Their lack of appreciation and sense of entitlement got them exactly what they deserved.

Nigeria went to previous WC and we were not afraid of teams ranked higher than us!
So which teams did we beat that were ranked higher than us ?
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

wanaj0 wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:18 am

We should have sacked ROHR after WC 2018 so that we have a new coach that will prepare us for the 2022 WC. Failure to do that was what led us to where we are now! That's the SAD reality.

Rohr should go to another country where he can display his genius for all to see! I mean Keshi went to TOGO and qualify them for the WC. So Rohr should go to Niger, Tanzania, Republic of Benin etc and qualify them for the WC.

Feel free to keep living in your delusional world, but the FACTS remain.

- Rohr achieved ALL objectives before he was fired - FACTS.
- Since he was fired, SE failed ALL objectives - FACTS.

We knew you guys will never own up to your mistakes and hence will repeat them again and again.

I hope you enjoy qualifying for the 2nd round of the 2022 World Cup in Qatar delivered to you by coach Eguaveon in whatever delusional world you live in. :rotf:
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

A lot of moron on CE aka BP and others who think missing the World cup is a good thing for Nigeria! Oloshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:13 am A lot of moron on CE aka BP and others who think missing the World cup is a good thing for Nigeria! Oloshi!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that mouth wey you use to disrespect folks on CE, i hope when i see you for main road, nah the same energy you go carry come
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The title of the thread is ‘DNQ for the World Cup is a monumental failure’ and people can’t even admit to it.
No prizes for guessing those denying it.

It is an absolute catastrophe.
Sebi DNQ for the 2nd round of the WC was an abomination?
Sebi bronze medal at AFCON was a disaster?
Now sitting at home is suddenly no big deal. :rotf:

Nigerians invented ‘stand your ground’, whatever the circumstances.
Everybody is always right, never wrong.
National malaise.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

fabio wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 12:27 pm WC qualification is not OUR birth right.

Learn to develop your football!!!!
I don't understand. Please what has 'development' got to do with this?

I think we should learn to appreciate a winning coach, such as coach Rohr, instead of playing fancy football which will lead us to nowhere
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:55 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:42 pm
Scipio Africanus wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 1:37 pm I'm not too bothered. We could only score one goal in over 180 minutes of football against Ghana. We didn't deserve to go. in fact I wish we didn't qualify in 2002 and 2010. Truly disgraceful performances at those WCs.

Can't wait to watch Senegal vs Netherlands, Argentina vs Mexico, Belgium vs Croatia and other juicy matches! :thumbs:
Exactly . The football will be so sweet , we get to watch as neutrals and won't be shaking. I have not enjoyed any SE matches in years . In fact I despise watching us play live. Cannot stand the tension . I am looking forward one useless team losing big ..
Me too!. The team starting with Gh.. will be spelled 3 times
Yeah, in PAPER I suppose, but on the field, I doubt it. Well, we go see, sha.
Last edited by Odas on Tue May 03, 2022 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

delisyomie don wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 6:38 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon May 02, 2022 5:01 am I still cannot and refuse to believe that SE will not be in Qatar when the whistle blows in November for the WC. It still doesn’t feel real to me until I actually see it live with my korokoro eyes. Really? How many years of our lives are we going to waste supporting a lost cause? How we got from a favorite to win Afcon and qualify for WC to DNQ and 2nd rd Afcon exit is a film trick I’m having issues with. I mean, what happened to the WC quarter finals at least goal? Some even suggested WC semis but now we won’t even see the opening ceremony. God punish all those who advocated for the firing of Rohr 3 weeks to Afcon. May you all meet the same fate in your work that SE did, the end. Ko ni da fun gbogbo yin patapata. :curse: Ofo le se. :curse: :curse: Atubotan yin oni da. Y’all know y’all selves so just say amen to the curse that I’ve put on ya head and say Amen. :curse: :curse: :curse:
my brother! we all see it coming most of us refuse to accept it ,look all our qualifiers and even nation cup ,silly mistakes,our players are not 100 percent commitment when playing for super eagles but when they play for there clubs is diffrent matter,probably i will do same,and usless NFF looking for world class coach that they dont have money to pay him,we dont need that,keshi and westahoff are not world class but did somthing for Nigeria by mixing home base players plus serious foreign players.
I agree with you. Our players are not willing, or committed to the cause, I think.

They are NOT combative at all. In most cases, once we are behind, it's all over for us. In fact, I think those calling them 'Super Chickens' are very correct
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...na una ask for it. Fire coach wey qualify you when no reputable coach is available to replace him.
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 2:01 am
The YeyeMan wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 1:14 am
Of course they don’t. You didn’t have any intellectual abilities.
That doesn't make sense as a reply but hey ho. :thumb:
danfo driver quotes:
-
Cellular quotes:

© The YeyeMan 2024