Tosin Adarabioyo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Tosin Adarabioyo

Post by 1naija »

Bros, none of these players we are hyping will move the needle regardless of which of our current players they is better than. It's like getting a Toyota Camry instead of a Hyundai Sonata. Neither will make you feel like you got a luxury car no matter how 'Souped" up it may be .
Damunk wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:00 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:22 pm Average fans hyping average player.
Tosin virtually lost his starting spot before the World Cup.
Maybe he is back in favour, but he hasn’t been that consistent this season.
However, I think I’d choose him over Ekong, Balogun and Omeruo at the moment.
Our CD options are quite poor atm.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

1naija wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 1:12 am Bros, none of these players we are hyping will move the needle regardless of which of our current players they is better than. It's like getting a Toyota Camry instead of a Hyundai Sonata. Neither will make you feel like you got a luxury car no matter how 'Souped" up it may be .
Damunk wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:00 pm
1naija wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:22 pm Average fans hyping average player.
Tosin virtually lost his starting spot before the World Cup.
Maybe he is back in favour, but he hasn’t been that consistent this season.
However, I think I’d choose him over Ekong, Balogun and Omeruo at the moment.
Our CD options are quite poor atm.
my fren gerrara here. If we check now, na inside hot water you dey lie to keep warm
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:59 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:35 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:09 pm
Sunset wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 9:01 pm
hmmmmmmm, be like say bobo wan gear up on some green white green .. eyes don begin clear ooo

The envelope is too big for 2 tickets. I heard Salisu accompanied Eguavoen on the mission. What’s really in that envelope? :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Should we read 'more than one meaning' into this?
There were three potential SE players on display in that game - Tosin, Eze and Olise.
These kids talk.
Just wondering...
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The only meeting that can possibly be read into this is average player inviting below average coach to come and watch below average teams filled with average players battle it out.

What other meanings did you read into it, ehh Damunkey?
Damunk wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 11:55 pm
Should we read 'more than one meaning' into this?
There were three potential SE players on display in that game - Tosin, Eze and Olise.
These kids talk.
Just wondering...
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

1naija wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:23 am The only meeting that can possibly be read into this is average player inviting below average coach to come and watch below average teams filled with average players battle it out.

Easy.
1. An average player fancying his chances against two below average and one semi-retired central defender in a whole Super Eagles first 11.
2. An average player inviting the SE average (or would that be below average?) former coach to come and check out him and his Bitico-Nigerian mates after they all had a sober chat at their south London Christmas Day party where they ate jolloff rice, stuffed turkey, fried plantain and peppersoup. :idea: :idea: :idea:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Damunk wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 1:10 am
1naija wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 12:23 am The only meeting that can possibly be read into this is average player inviting below average coach to come and watch below average teams filled with average players battle it out.

Easy.
1. An average player fancying his chances against two below average and one semi-retired central defender in a whole Super Eagles first 11.
2. An average player inviting the SE average (or would that be below average?) former coach to come and check out him and his Bitico-Nigerian mates after they all had a sober chat at their south London Christmas Day party where they ate jolloff rice, stuffed turkey, fried plantain and peppersoup. :idea: :idea: :idea:
:thumbs:
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Average fans high fiving each other over average players.
Lolly wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:32 am

Easy.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Being evaluated by a below average observer. :taunt:
1naija wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:56 am Average fans high fiving each other over average players.
Lolly wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 9:32 am

Easy.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

This is fast becoming a below average thread
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

How dare you call a thread about average fans world class player below average?
waka-man wrote: Thu Dec 29, 2022 11:36 am This is fast becoming a below average thread