Seabreeze is back

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

seabreeze
Egg
Egg
Seabreeze is back

Post by seabreeze »

So what happened with that huge home match? Any other Blackstars forums that are active? Lastly what became of Julius Ujey?
Ad Astra Per Aspera
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Seabreeze is back

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

seabreeze wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:57 pm So what happened with that huge home match? Any other Blackstars forums that are active? Lastly what became of Julius Ujey?
Welcome back. There're no blackstars forum active these days but there's a small but loud Ghanaians fans here we haven't been able to get rid of. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 5:38 pm
seabreeze wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 4:57 pm So what happened with that huge home match? Any other Blackstars forums that are active? Lastly what became of Julius Ujey?
Welcome back. There're no blackstars forum active these days but there's a small but loud Ghanaians fans here we haven't been able to get rid of. :laugh:
Give us some examples :tic:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Wow! Welcome back.

20 years went by so quickly. Glad you still remembered your password. :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

ha ha ha haaaaaaa... Nooo Waaayyyy bro.. kwamena.. Seeeebrreeeeezzz.. This is you? I need to get you arrested.

Daammnnn broda. How have you been?. Just thinking of you the other day. Got back from Kumasi. Thinking my boys will shut you guys up in Abuja. Then the impossible happened. First I need half of my plane ticket paid by you or GFA. I mean it.

Hope you heard of COSUA in Ghana. Me & Barr. Sarfo is planning to get 50k Africans to storm Qatar to support all our 5 African Reps in the W-Cup. New Pan -African Movement. We are ready to deal with the imperialists and the racist FIFA. you need more details hit me up personally bro.

This ya man you asked of..
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Agbako wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:13 pm
ha ha ha haaaaaaa... Nooo Waaayyyy bro.. kwamena.. Seeeebrreeeeezzz.. This is you? I need to get you arrested.

Daammnnn broda. How have you been?. Just thinking of you the other day. Got back from Kumasi. Thinking my boys will shut you guys up in Abuja. Then the impossible happened. First I need half of my plane ticket paid by you or GFA. I mean it.

Hope you heard of COSUA in Ghana. Me & Barr. Sarfo is planning to get 50k Africans to storm Qatar to support all our 5 African Reps in the W-Cup. New Pan -African Movement. We are ready to deal with the imperialists and the racist FIFA. you need more details hit me up personally bro.

This ya man you asked of..
Naija people, learn from this man
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
seabreeze
Egg
Egg

Post by seabreeze »

Julius, hit me at [email protected]
Ad Astra Per Aspera