[Video] 2022 NPFL U15: Shooting Stars vs Enyimba - see goals!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet
[Video] 2022 NPFL U15: Shooting Stars vs Enyimba - see goals!

Post by YemiBrazil »

*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: [Video] 2022 NPFL U15: Shooting Stars vs Enyimba - see goals!

Post by Bigpokey24 »

nice
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

KAIII, this is what I love to see!!!!! Please more of this!!!!!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Beautiful goals, and that pitch is damn good! This is about the only useful thing shooting stars can do so major props to the young lads :clap:
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

YemiBrazil wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:27 pm
Good. Is there one thst can show better the combination moves, with or without the goals? This really is about the kids and it is evident in how they deal with high balls. I love the control but want to see more of extended ball possession.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Under 15 and 3SC in one sentence? :rotf: :lol: :lol: :veryangry:

Fool me once, shame on you... Fool me twice ......
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Brilliant. 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Well done to Shooting! Enyimba needs to work on its U-15 team. A copy that produced Uche Okechukwu, Ben Iroha and Chidi Nwanu cannot have youngsters defending like that.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

YemiBrazil wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 6:27 pm
:thumb: :thumb:
Talk about running riot.

Those Sootin boys can play. Very good shooting (ball kicking) technique.
Praying they keep developing and get an opportunity for proper exposure.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
fajex
Egg
Egg

Post by fajex »

maceo4 wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 7:05 pm KAIII, this is what I love to see!!!!! Please more of this!!!!!
Wow! This is good. Great to see the young lads enjoying themselves on both sides.
Trust this can be strengthened.

There’s HOPE 🎉👍🏽
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Hhhmmmnnn U15? I pray so. A society where age-grade games and tournaments in all cities are done by measuring players height and weight kilos? - To determine which age grade the coaches will play you.. I cant laugh. In all, good try...
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

Agbako wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:35 pm Hhhmmmnnn U15? I pray so. A society where age-grade games and tournaments in all cities are done by measuring players height and weight kilos? - To determine which age grade the coaches will play you.. I cant laugh. In all, good try...
Is this really true or are you making it up? I see kids of varying height and weight on the 2 teams and our last few U-17 representatives.

I call BS on this your post, sorry. :D
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Agbako wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 9:35 pm Hhhmmmnnn U15? I pray so. A society where age-grade games and tournaments in all cities are done by measuring players height and weight kilos? - To determine which age grade the coaches will play you.. I cant laugh. In all, good try...
Those boys are under 15.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

No need to throw shade on these kids if you are really not basing it on anything.
Purity
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Purity »

The fuutre is bright.. Sad Rivers United did not feature.. still amazes me!!!!. Rivers State has Real Madrid fc academy and my thinking is that it test some of its players here ..
Jesus didn't die so we could have religion. He died so we could have a deep, intimate, personal relationship with God.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Purity wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:01 am The fuutre is bright.. Sad Rivers United did not feature.. still amazes me!!!!. Rivers State has Real Madrid fc academy and my thinking is that it test some of its players here ..
Purity

But this was a competition for NPFL clubs, not so? Real Madrid is not an NPFL club. Not so?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:12 pm
Purity wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 11:01 am The fuutre is bright.. Sad Rivers United did not feature.. still amazes me!!!!. Rivers State has Real Madrid fc academy and my thinking is that it test some of its players here ..
Purity

But this was a competition for NPFL clubs, not so? Real Madrid is not an NPFL club. Not so?
Exactly. The whole point I guess is for NPFL clubs to invest in their own youth development.
I don’t get though how the NFF can allow 15 year olds to be drafted into the first teams. I don’t think it is a good idea.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Ahmed Musa might be a WC legend but most of these kids can cross better than him.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:46 pm
Enugu II wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:12 pm
Purity

Exactly. The whole point I guess is for NPFL clubs to invest in their own youth development.
I don’t get though how the NFF can allow 15 year olds to be drafted into the first teams. I don’t think it is a good idea.
The NPFL does not count them as registered in the first team, as as I recollect. However, it encourages clubs to allow the very good ones to have these lads train with the regular squad as part of a learning process. Then, atleast in the past, clubs receive incentives to play the good ones in actual games. Mikel Obi developed this way at Plateau United.