Porto win Portuguese league

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Porto win Portuguese league

Post by Dammy »

Porto just won the Portuguese league with an injury time goal by Nigerian international defender, Zaidu Sanusi against arch rivals, Benfica, at the Stadium of Light.
When I saw DNQ has led to a wane in following the exploits of Nigerian players in Europe, some ignoramus will be countering my assertion.
If we had qualified for the WC, I'm sure a thread celebrating Zaidu's success would have had at least 2 pages but folks can't be bothered anymore.
DNQ still hurts......
I am happy
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re: Porto win Portuguese league

Post by Tobi17 »

It's not been all doom and gloom for our boys, the Nigerian contigents in Scotland (Aribo, Bassey and Balogun) all played very major roles in powering Rangers to a Europa league final, Dessers almost single-handedly scored all the crucial goals that saw Feyenoord to the finals of the conference league...now Zaidu won Porto their league title. For all its worth, we don't have a bad team, just some players that need to be phased out for good and rightfully so.. we still have a solid foundation to keep building on, but we definitely need a very effective coach and administrative structure to succeed long term.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Dammy wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:52 pm Porto just won the Portuguese league with an injury time goal by Nigerian international defender, Zaidu Sanusi against arch rivals, Benfica, at the Stadium of Light.
When I saw DNQ has led to a wane in following the exploits of Nigerian players in Europe, some ignoramus will be countering my assertion.
If we had qualified for the WC, I'm sure a thread celebrating Zaidu's success would have had at least 2 pages but folks can't be bothered anymore.
DNQ still hurts......
The news of Zaidu's goal and Porto's success was already posted in the Hangars thread the minute it happened... :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Tobi17 wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:56 pm It's not been all doom and gloom for our boys, the Nigerian contigents in Scotland (Aribo, Bassey and Balogun) all played very major roles in powering Rangers to a Europa league final, Dessers almost single-handedly scored all the crucial goals that saw Feyenoord to the finals of the conference league...now Zaidu won Porto their league title. For all its worth, we don't have a bad team, just some players that need to be phased out for good and rightfully so.. we still have a solid foundation to keep building on, but we definitely need a very effective coach and administrative structure to succeed long term.
And Simon's Nantes won the French Cup...
While Sadiq Umar's goals has helped Almeria top the Spanish 2d Division and on the verge of promotion to La Liga.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

We have talents.
What's lacking is the organization (arrange friendlies), coaching,
and players committed to team discipline and focus.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Sanusi should have started in Abuja.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Gotti wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:04 pm
Dammy wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 9:52 pm Porto just won the Portuguese league with an injury time goal by Nigerian international defender, Zaidu Sanusi against arch rivals, Benfica, at the Stadium of Light.
DNQ still hurts......
The news of Zaidu's goal and Porto's success was already posted in the Hangars thread the minute it happened... :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Porto win Portuguese leag

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

DNQ still hurts......
Some of us here are still suffering from PTSD after WC DNQ. I no go, I don’t know when I’ll be able to get excited about SE again, it’ll take a lot of time and good results to make it happen. Pinnick and Eguaveon punch ripped our guts out.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Onyedika helps Midtjylland win the Danish Cup final playing the full 120 minutes and was one of the five Penalty takers :clap: :clap: :clap:
[tweet][/tweet]
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

DNQ no good o!
I am happy
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Kayode Olanrewaju assists the winner for Sivasspor in the Turkish Cup Final :clap: :clap: :clap:
[tweet][/tweet]

[tweet][/tweet]
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Synopsis wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 10:24 pm Sanusi should have started in Abuja.
They said he was injured. It could be the truth or Egu was pressured to play all the London boys.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

packerland wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:44 pm
They said he was injured. It could be the truth or Egu was pressured to play all the London boys.
I can’t believe he was injured because why have an injured player as a sub?
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

maceo4 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:55 pm
packerland wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 10:44 pm
I can’t believe he was injured because why have an injured player as a sub?
Makes no sense. Pinnick and Egu really bungled our WC ticket 🤦‍♂️
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .