Maracana Sports Complex Ajegunle

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Maracana Sports Complex Ajegunle

Post by Lolly »

Wey our AJ crew? This is impressive. Built by an entrepreneur.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Maracana Sports Complex Ajegunle

Post by Gotti »

Lolly wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:05 pmWey our AJ crew? This is impressive. Built by an entrepreneur.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The No10 we've been looking for in Germany, Spain and England
could come from this investment in NIGERIAN youth in NIGERIA thanks to Mr Idowu. :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:27 pm The No10 we've been looking for in Germany, Spain and England
could come from this investment in NIGERIAN youth in NIGERIA thanks to Mr Idowu. :clap: :clap: :clap:
The old Maracana produced the likes of Siasia, Amuneke, Ighalo, Udeze, Peter Nieketien, Tarila Okorowanta, Akpoborie, Edema Benson etc. Even Taribo West passed through at some point.

Also Yemi’s dad, Chief Nathaniel Idowu was a top sport philanthropist who also served under NFF.

Yemi’s academy Nath Boys, named after his father produced Ndidi. And there was a story a few years back of Manu Garba dropping 2 Nath boys players from the Eaglets camp for refusing to pay a bribe.

This new complex will surely produce more players, hopefully midfielders.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Good job Mr. Idowu. Why Maracana though? Can’t you find anything Nigerian to honor? Not even your parents❓❗️

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Mon May 09, 2022 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Lolly wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:45 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 10:27 pm The No10 we've been looking for in Germany, Spain and England
The old Maracana produced the likes of Siasia, Amuneke, Ighalo, Udeze, Peter Nieketien, Tarila Okorowanta, Akpoborie, Edema Benson etc. Even Taribo West passed through at some point.

Also Yemi’s dad, Chief Nathaniel Idowu was a top sport philanthropist who also served under NFF.

Yemi’s academy Nath Boys, named after his father produced Ndidi. And there was a story a few years back of Manu Garba dropping 2 Nath boys players from the Eaglets camp for refusing to pay a bribe.

Wow. . I didn't know ow that. These are the people that should be making our football decisions. :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Nna,

Maracana is not the hotbed of AJ city football.
It is situated in the Tolu area of AJ.

All the legends of AJ footie made their names at Navy Field where the Mock Nations Cup were played. Udeze na Alayabiagba boy, near Navy field.

Tarila and Siasia made their names playing for Gaskiya College, Amukoko next to AJ.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D

Lolly wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 8:45 am

Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 1:05 pm Good job Mr. Idowu. Why Maracana though? Can’t you find anything Nigerian to honor? Not even your parents❓❗️

Cheers.
The renovator did not name it Maracana. The venue has been named Maracana for a long time...
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
Agbako
Egg
Egg

Post by Agbako »

Kai see as dis man just put my dream house down for AJ. God bless him. We want to see more of these playgrounds all over the nation. Now don't be surprised to see incredible talents propping up in few years..Kudos Yemi Idowu.