IF NIGERIA IS SERIOUS OUR SQUAD FOR UPCOMMING GAMES

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: IF NIGERIA IS SERIOUS OUR SQUAD FOR UPCOMMING GAMES

Post by Orion »

The only decent/half-decent players on the list are:

Okoye
Troost
Awaziem
Omeruo
Aina
Bassey
Iwobi
Osimehn

That's it.

All the others are either below average or have been given multiple opportunities but failed woefully for the SE regardless of how they're performing for their club. Don't expect this group of players to win anything anytime soon. We're currently on one of our lowest ebbs in terms of the talent pool.

I was watching our AFCON game against Cameroon in 2004 and was astonished at how those players were so much better than the guys we have today. :shock: That team will thrash our current team 3-0, even with CCC as their coach.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: IF NIGERIA IS SERIOUS OUR SQUAD FOR UPCOMMING GAMES

Post by Damunk »

Orion wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 5:54 pm The only decent/half-decent players on the list are:

Okoye
Troost
Awaziem
Omeruo
Aina
Bassey
Iwobi
Osimehn

That's it.

All the others are either below average or have been given multiple opportunities but failed woefully for the SE regardless of how they're performing for their club. Don't expect this group of players to win anything anytime soon. We're currently on one of our lowest ebbs in terms of the talent pool.

I was watching our AFCON game against Cameroon in 2004 and was astonished at how those players were so much better than the guys we have today. :shock: That team will thrash our current team 3-0, even with CCC as their coach.
If you’re referring to the USA tour squad list, Osimhen isn’t even on it.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "