Is Iwobi our new Right back?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Is Iwobi our new Right back?

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 5:15 am
danfo driver wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:34 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:17 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:13 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:31 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:19 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:09 pm

You a damn boi.
you are a female dog, FACT! :laugh:
A fool. Empty suit know nothing is what U are. Evidence has shown you’re wrong by a mile , accept it , apologize and stop claiming to be who you’re not. Stop fabrication fake knowledge of football on the internet when you likely never even played past the 2nd yr of primary school. Oloshi
You are a b11tch, FACT! That part of your life will never change. A b11tch with tribal marks :rotf:
Happy to be one!Thank you much. Now address the issue at hand. Calling me names is not evidence of your much touted football intelligence. It’s rather shows you’re ignorant and insecure .
Glad you have accepted who you are, b1tcch. :lol: :lol:
If I'm one then you're a retarded version of the same thing you're calling me. You're empty, shallow and you contribute nothing of value here. Abeg go hug a transformer.
Abo Aja.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

Our new right back, beside Aina, should be Kingsley Ehizibue of FC Koln!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

pindal123 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:46 am Our new right back, beside Aina, should be Kingsley Ehizibue of FC Koln!
He will never play for us because of passport related issues and having to give up existing citizenship to take Nigerian…we’ve discussed his issue before here…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

maceo4 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:12 pm
pindal123 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:46 am Our new right back, beside Aina, should be Kingsley Ehizibue of FC Koln!
He will never play for us because of passport related issues and having to give up existing citizenship to take Nigerian…we’ve discussed his issue before here…
I don't know about these issues!
But i remember he has been called by Rohr once! Doesn' t this mean he has already acquired Nigerian citzenship?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

pindal123 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:18 pm
maceo4 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 12:12 pm
I don't know about these issues!
But i remember he has been called by Rohr once! Doesn' t this mean he has already acquired Nigerian citzenship?
He’s never honored any call because of this…

More details here: https://www.allnigeriasoccer.com/read_n ... ?nid=39681
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!