Is Iwobi our new Right back?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Is Iwobi our new Right back?

Post by 1naija »

Is he doing better than the ones we used against Ghana.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Is Iwobi our new Right back?

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Our new right back who cannot defend and allows a left back to run in and score a free header. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Nigerians are just comedy. No wonder a sh111t Ghana can humiliate us.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:04 pm Our new right back who cannot defend and allows a left back to run in and score a free header. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'm not a huge fan of Iwobi but he certainly wasn't at fault for the goal unless u get apolo do eye or you're straight up dishonest. Ben Gordon lost track of his man , iwobi had no chance. The commentators even said clearly it was Gordon's fault.
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

1naija wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:54 pm Is he doing better than the ones we used against Ghana.
Our new RB is Bright Osayo- Samuel of Fenebache.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:14 pm
danfo driver wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:04 pm Our new right back who cannot defend and allows a left back to run in and score a free header. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'm not a huge fan of Iwobi but he certainly wasn't at fault for the goal unless u get apolo do eye or you're straight up dishonest. Ben Gordon lost track of his man , iwobi had no chance. The commentators even said clearly it was Gordon's fault.
You may need a white man to tell you thinks, since you are inferior to them. I dont, and I am not. I know football more than the commentators-- and thats a fact! when a cross comes in from the opposite side, it is the duty of the rb or rwb to cover the far post! THAT IS A FACT!

LOL @ COMMENTATOR. :rotf: :rotf: I am supposed to leave my football education and believe someone who clearly knows less than I do because he is white and runs commentary. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo, you be my guy, but the goal wasn't on Iwobi, Coleman, Rondon, Gordon and the other guy who got a re din the first half are all to blame
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Danfo just dey troll una :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:27 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:14 pm

You may need a white man to tell you thinks, since you are inferior to them. I dont, and I am not. I know football more than the commentators-- and thats a fact! when a cross comes in from the opposite side, it is the duty of the rb or rwb to cover the far post! THAT IS A FACT!

LOL @ COMMENTATOR. :rotf: :rotf: I am supposed to leave my football education and believe someone who clearly knows less than I do because he is white and runs commentary. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You a damn fool boi. You need to go back to wherever you got your “football education ‘ from and get a refund so you can buy a pair of glasses. You gloat about what u know all the time but you’ve never said sh%%%^ that makes sense.

Look at the goal this mugu is blaming on Iwobi.
[media] [/media]
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun May 15, 2022 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:09 pm

You a damn boi.
you are a female dog, FACT!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:44 pm danfo, you be my guy, but the goal wasn't on Iwobi, Coleman, Rondon, Gordon and the other guy who got a re din the first half are all to blame
Bro, I am not excusing the RW/RF, whose job it is to track the runner (Henry)... But its a fct that the RWB/RB's duty is to cover the back post. its not Iwobi's fault that he cant defend.. he is NOT a defender!!! lol. For someone to say that we have found a new right back and point to an attacking midfielder who cannot defend, IS THE PROBLEM!

There are basics in football and I dont need to look at the situation in order to tell you that the basics were not followed.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

1naija wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 5:54 pm Is he doing better than the ones we used against Ghana.
We've got some standup comedians here :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:19 pm

You a damn boi.
you are a female dog, FACT! :laugh:
A fool. Empty suit know nothing is what U are. Evidence has shown you’re wrong by a mile , accept it , apologize and stop claiming to be who you’re not. Stop fabrication fake knowledge of football on the internet when you likely never even played past the 2nd yr of primary school. Oloshi
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Iwobi did well and tried as much as he could given the circumstances. The red cards scattered their chances to get a result.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:31 pm

You a damn boi.
A fool. Empty suit know nothing is what U are. Evidence has shown you’re wrong by a mile , accept it , apologize and stop claiming to be who you’re not. Stop fabrication fake knowledge of football on the internet when you likely never even played past the 2nd yr of primary school. Oloshi
You are a b11tch, FACT! That part of your life will never change. A b11tch with tribal marks :rotf:
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Iwobi is a baller. But now he needs to add numbers to his game. Goals, assists. If he doesn't he will just be that utility guy that you use to plug whatever deficiencies you have at the moment.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:13 pm

You a damn boi.
You are a b11tch, FACT! That part of your life will never change. A b11tch with tribal marks :rotf:
Happy to be one!Thank you much. Now address the issue at hand. Calling me names is not evidence of your much touted football intelligence. It’s rather shows you’re ignorant and insecure .
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

airwolex wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:13 pm Iwobi is a baller. But now he needs to add numbers to his game. Goals, assists. If he doesn't he will just be that utility guy that you use to plug whatever deficiencies you have at the moment.
I’m afraid he’s already a utility guy but he can still get teams like Everton to play him regularly if he puts in the effort. Relegation battles happen every year just like CL and Epl title.
OCCUPY NFF!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

It was A JOKE!! ...

Before you came and tell us how you are an expert at watching NPFL on AIT.
Sunset wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:23 pm
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

1naija wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 10:06 pm It was A JOKE!! ...

Before you came and tell us how you are an expert at watching NPFL on AIT.
Sunset wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 7:23 pm
Is that not what comedians do? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:17 pm

You a damn boi.
Happy to be one!Thank you much. Now address the issue at hand. Calling me names is not evidence of your much touted football intelligence. It’s rather shows you’re ignorant and insecure .
Glad you have accepted who you are, b1tcch. :lol: :lol:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

danfo driver wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 1:34 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:17 pm

You a damn boi.
Glad you have accepted who you are, b1tcch. :lol: :lol:
If I'm one then you're a retarded version of the same thing you're calling me. You're empty, shallow and you contribute nothing of value here. Abeg go hug a transformer.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Iwobi is the best footballer in Africa
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar