Nigeria U20 beat Ivory coast: qualify for WAFU finals

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Nigeria U20 beat Ivory coast: qualify for WAFU finals

Post by Tobi17 »

As well as qualify for the U20 cup of nation's in Egypt...yet no thread was created for this? What's going on in this forum?
Last edited by Tobi17 on Wed May 18, 2022 1:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria U20 beat Ivory coast to win the tournament

Post by bret- hart »

Man Nath Nwosu is the real deal. The boy is the future # 1 GK. Daniel Daga looks promising as well.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

bret- hart wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:37 pm Man Nath Nwosu is the real deal. The boy is the future # 1 GK. Daniel Daga looks promising as well.
I watched the full game and have followed this tournament so far, and I must say Nath Nwosu and Daniel Daga are ones to watch, I could also pick some very promising players from these team as well...still some work to be done especially in the area of finishing chances, but the build up play and attacking moves I saw today from the boys and through the tournament has been very exciting (something our SE team has been seriously missing for years now)...I can see most of these U20 boys transitioning to the senior team easily.

For once I must say Ladan Bosso did his homework here, I haven't followed a Nigerian youth team as much as this one since the Siasia U20 team that had the likes of Mikel etc.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Tobi17 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:58 pm
bret- hart wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 11:37 pm Man Nath Nwosu is the real deal. The boy is the future # 1 GK. Daniel Daga looks promising as well.
I watched the full game and have followed this tournament so far, and I must say Nath Nwosu and Daniel Daga are ones to watch, I could also pick some very promising players from these team as well...still some work to be done especially in the area of finishing chances, but the build up play and attacking moves I saw today from the boys and through the tournament has been very exciting (something our SE team has been seriously missing for years now)...I can see most of these U20 boys transitioning to the senior team easily.

For once I must say Ladan Bosso did his homework here, I haven't followed a Nigerian youth team as much as this one since the Siasia U20 team that had the likes of Mikel etc.
Another promising player is Abdulahi but the injury vs Bfaso ruled him out. Hopefully he returns for the u20 afcon. Another player i would like to see is in the team at the AFCON is Emmanuel Ayaosi of Dakkaka FC. Should have been part of this team IMHO.
Last edited by bret- hart on Wed May 18, 2022 4:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Goalgetter
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria U20 beat Ivory coast: qualify for WAFU finals

Post by Goalgetter »

The way these boys move the ball around quickly with player movement is immensely refreshing. Great job by Bosso. Didn’t see that coming - though I recall Bosso’s prior U20 team playing high tempo (Echiejile’s U20 set), but less organized back then. Shame on Super Eagles that can’t pass the ball with off the ball movement.
Are you saying that things you do not know, do not exist, just because you do not know that they exist?