Onuoha’s Super Eagles Regrets

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Onuoha’s Super Eagles Regrets

Post by bret- hart »

Dude can go $%^* himself.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

Otitokoro wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 7:09 pm Please back up with evidence that Rohr actually told Akpoguma this, otherwise, it is a highly irresponsible statement to make.
What do you think the reason could be? There is no need to find official statements.
Saying that it's not the true reason is an offence to people's cleverness!
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

When you add the chaos of NFF and their disorganisation with losing your spot on your club - if you are not one of the big names- makes making the decision tough.
Listened to Mfon Udoka narrating her first time coming to play for the D’Tigress. She got to the airport and there was no one waiting and they had her travelling schedule.
She had no way of calling and a Taxi offered to help her. He carried her to customs office. She left her luggage in the car and went in. When she explained her predicament the put a call to NBBF and asked for her luggage. She said in the taxi and they all shouted and ran outside. Luckily the taxi man was one of the good Nigerians and was there waiting.
She said when recruiting Nigerian born players she always intimate them of what to expect. I forgot to add she never got money for her return tickets back.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

This boy, allow us abeg. You and Ehiogu (RIP) were not interested, that's ok but move on from the matter.

What next, Jordan Ibe's sob story about wanting to play for Naija.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

It is OK to make the career decision to choose your adopted country over Nigeria but don’t expect to get a part on the back because it would be a selfish choice made without any consideration for Nigeria’s best interests so, why should Nigerians sympathize with you when things go awry, as they usually do❓❗️

Cheers.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Aswani wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:02 pm This boy, allow us abeg. You and Ehiogu (RIP) were not interested, that's ok but move on from the matter.

Stop beefing.
His story is a lesson for the ones coming through now.
He is not asking for your sympathy. He is doing pretty well for himself, thank you very much.

Na somebody ax am kweshon.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

Damunk wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:27 am
Aswani wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:02 pm This boy, allow us abeg. You and Ehiogu (RIP) were not interested, that's ok but move on from the matter.

Stop beefing.
He is not asking for your sympathy. He is doing pretty well for himself, thank you very much.

His story is not a lesson for anyone.

He should side step those questions because we are fed up of hearing his "well contrived" answers, e don do abeg.

I am pleased for him that he is doing well, can he please focus on the team he chose to represent and leave the one he turned his back on alone, no bi by force.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Aswani wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:15 pm

Stop beefing.

He should side step those questions because we are fed up of hearing his "well contrived" answers, e don do abeg.

I am pleased for him that he is doing well, can he please focus on the team he chose to represent and leave the one he turned his back on alone, no bi by force.
Your suggestion might be better served if you contact and tell him yourself.
Otherwise, you'll just have to endure it since you choose not to ignore and move on.

You can contact him on www.itsnotbyforcetoreadmyshit.com :taunt:
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:53 pm It is OK to make the career decision to choose your adopted country over Nigeria but don’t expect to get a part on the back because it would be a selfish choice made without any consideration for Nigeria’s best interests so, why should Nigerians sympathize with you when things go awry, as they usually do❓❗️

Cheers.
TTTK,

How is it an adopted country for them? Were they not born there? Those are born citizens of those countries. I can understand the use of "adopted" if they had chosen to become "Naturalized citizens" but that is hardly the case.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Enugu II wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:10 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:53 pm It is OK to make the career decision to choose your adopted country over Nigeria but don’t expect to get a part on the back because it would be a selfish choice made without any consideration for Nigeria’s best interests so, why should Nigerians sympathize with you when things go awry, as they usually do❓❗️

Cheers.
TTTK,

How is it an adopted country for them? Were they not born there? Those are born citizens of those countries. I can understand the use of "adopted" if they had chosen to become "Naturalized citizens" but that is hardly the case.
EII,

The country classification here isn’t germane to the point. Every time you choose one country over another (which is perfectly OK with respect to career considerations), regardless of wether it is your country of origin or your country of birth, be prepared to take the good with the bad🤔❗️

Cheers.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I knew it was damunk who would open such threads. He is so fixated with such
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 12:25 am I knew it was damunk who would open such threads. He is so fixated with such
Look who’s talking about fixation! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Aswani
Egg
Egg

Post by Aswani »

Damunk wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:53 pm

Stop beefing.

Otherwise, you'll just have to endure it since you choose not to ignore and move on.

I hate to do this to you Damunk but you do realise that www.itsnotbyforcetoreadmyshit.com.

Maybe you should also "ignore and move on".
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Aswani wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 5:32 pm
Damunk wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 10:53 pm

Stop beefing.

I hate to do this to you Damunk but you do realise that www.itsnotbyforcetoreadmyshit.com.

Maybe you should also "ignore and move on".
But you are the one that is complaining nah?
Did I tell you I have a problem with anybody? :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: