that yeye **** was playing Aribo as a DM

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
that yeye **** was playing Aribo as a DM

Post by Bigpokey24 »

dude is a certified CAM and can play as a false 9
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: that yeye **** was playing Aribo as a DM

Post by vancity eagle »

Rohr never once played Aribo at DM.

He played his as a CM which isn't a bad option if you want an attacking lineup with Iwobi at AM. Aribo scored 2 goals for SE as a CM. Problem was Aribo can get overworked at CM, especially in the African heat.

Egu was even worse to play Aribo as a CM in a 442 which would expose Aribo even more. Actually Rohr did this as well with his futile attempts to FORCE Iheanacho into the starting lineup.

Aribo only played AM in our last match with Iwobi absent.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:32 pm dude is a certified CAM and can play as a false 9

Unbelievable. Just stunning, a dizzying level of ignorance. WTF? After 100k posts on CE you still don’t know where and how a DM plays? You saw Aribo play DM for SE? When,where and how. Chaaaai..I thought u were smarter than Danfo who got a coaching certificate from the Herdsmen Sports Polytechnic of Abia but this one takes the cake. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed May 18, 2022 9:32 pm dude is a certified CAM and can play as a false 9
I don't recall him ever playing DM for us, the only role I've seen him play is as a CM in our midfield 2 or an AM in that 2nd leg against Ghana. While Rangers either play him as a CM in their midfield 3 or as one of the attacking 3. Him playing CF had more to do with a lack of options than anything
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Sunset wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:45 am
I don't recall him ever playing DM for us, the only role I've seen him play is as a CM in our midfield 2 or an AM in that 2nd leg against Ghana. While Rangers either play him as a CM in their midfield 3 or as one of the attacking 3. Him playing CF had more to do with a lack of options than anything
Pls do not consider BigTurkey’s posts as football related. Mods should sagalo this thread to problems and suggestions, :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Sunset wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 5:45 am
**** played him as a DM with Ndidi. We all saw what he did vs Frankfurt yesterday. We really suffered under ****. Dude kept restricting our players. He tried so hard to turn them to kick and run zero ball playing footballers
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

Some Months ago I read comments of people here who were celebrating Aribo's performace as a DM under Eguavoen!
Now i'm reading that he isn't good as a DM! Why so different opinions after few Months?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

pindal123 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 1:16 pm Some Months ago I read comments of people here who were celebrating Aribo's performace as a DM under Eguavoen!
Now i'm reading that he isn't good as a DM! Why so different opinions after few Months?
He played CM with more freedom to attack under Egu. He even played CAM role in the second leg vs Ghana...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!