Jamilu Collins joins Cardiff City

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet
Jamilu Collins joins Cardiff City

Post by Sunset »

[tweet][/tweet]
pindal123
Egg
Egg
Re: Jamilu Collins joins Cardiff City

Post by pindal123 »

After the evolution of Sanusi he has lost his place in the National Team, but he can still be useful as a sub.
Then if we will be able to cap tie Udogie for Nigeria, it will become hard for him to find a place in the squad!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Men our chances of getting Udogie is slim. Our FA don’t have their ish together. He might be another Angelo Ogbonna.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

[tweet][/tweet]
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Kid already stated unequivocally that he wanted to affiliate with the Azzurri.
He’s not interested in the Super Eagles.
packerland wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 2:02 am Men our chances of getting Udogie is slim. Our FA don’t have their ish together. He might be another Angelo Ogbonna.
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

Sunset wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 6:37 pm [tweet][/tweet]
I really like this guy. He does the simple things and is good going forward. I find Sanusi too timid.

I pray he does well at Cardiff and either gets promoted or signs for a bigger club. He is still relevant to the SE.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Lolly wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 9:20 am
I really like this guy. He does the simple things and is good going forward. I find Sanusi too timid.

I pray he does well at Cardiff and either gets promoted or signs for a bigger club. He is still relevant to the SE.
Funny how people can look at the exact same thing and see complete opposites.
I find Collins rather timid and Sanusi quite aggressive.
Strange.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Damunk wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 12:22 pm

Strange.
Isn't it what makes us human? Truth and reality are both embedded in our mind.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Enugu II wrote: Mon Aug 01, 2022 3:49 pm

Strange.
Isn't it what makes us human? Truth and reality are both embedded in our mind.
Exactly.
Which makes one wonder why human beings are ready to break each others' heads - kill even - over differnt subjective opinions. :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Strange.
Lolly is on some expired burukutu.
Sanusi ventures more in attack compared to Collins. Collins is more defensive minded. I used to think that Collins was playing to coaches instruction but you just need to look on the other side and see how often Aina joins the attack.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

packerland wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:03 pm

Strange.
Sanusi ventures more in attack compared to Collins. Collins is more defensive minded. I used to think that Collins was playing to coaches instruction but you just need to look on the other side and see how often Aina joins the attack.
You are probably on some worse stuff.

Go and watch Sanusi's recent games for the SE and come back and apologise. I remember our new coach screaming at Sanusi to move forward with the ball in one of those games. Collins plays harder and joins the attack quicker.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Lolly and his undying love for mediocrity.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

bret- hart wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:18 pm Lolly and his undying love for mediocrity.
You don't even know the difference. Your judgement has always been suspect.

posting.php?mode=quote&f=1&p=5709633
bret- hart wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:03 am Aribo, Simon, Abdulahi, Collins all need to go. These guys are crap. Sack **** now please for fuuks sake.
posting.php?mode=quote&f=1&p=5734648
bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:01 am Ahmed Musa, Collins, Shehu, Iwobi need to be phased out of the team.

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Lolly wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 7:46 pm
bret- hart wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:18 pm Lolly and his undying love for mediocrity.
You don't even know the difference. Your judgement has always been suspect.

posting.php?mode=quote&f=1&p=5709633
bret- hart wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 1:03 am Aribo, Simon, Abdulahi, Collins all need to go. These guys are crap. Sack **** now please for fuuks sake.
posting.php?mode=quote&f=1&p=5734648
bret- hart wrote: Mon Jan 24, 2022 2:01 am Ahmed Musa, Collins, Shehu, Iwobi need to be phased out of the team.

Take it easy on the child. Otherwise he’ll lure you to Sesame Street and ambush you with letters of the alphabet. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Lolly wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:36 pm
packerland wrote: Sun Aug 07, 2022 3:03 pm

Strange.
You are probably on some worse stuff.

Go and watch Sanusi's recent games for the SE and come back and apologise. I remember our new coach screaming at Sanusi to move forward with the ball in one of those games. Collins plays harder and joins the attack quicker.
Nah. Everyone knew Sanusi was hot garbage in his last few appearances. The guy didn’t put much energy in the games. My guess is that he was playing not to get hurt(agent advice) cos a bunch of transfer rumors about him were in circulation. He’s still a better attacking wingback than Collins. Take that L bro.