Adarabioyo v Bassey

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Adarabioyo v Bassey

Post by Dammy »

They're both left sided central defenders. Who would you prefer and reason(s) why?
Let's debate
I am happy
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Adarabioyo v Bassey

Post by Bigpokey24 »

What is wrong with people like you? Bassey plays for us. He chose the SE, he didn't go on tweeter posting about waiting for England. You are here salivating for what isn't yours. Focus on your own
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 10:55 am What is wrong with people like you? Bassey plays for us. He chose the SE, he didn't go on tweeter posting about waiting for England. You are here salivating for what isn't yours. Focus on your own
You are so daft, must you respond to every comment? This is a weekend debate for CEs who understand football and not ignoramus like you!
I am happy
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

Adarabioyo has the ability to pass and carry the ball out of the defence that Bassey doesn’t.
Bassey has something more in determination, and even if he is shorter he has a great physique and tenacity that doesn’t affect this difference and makes him great in the 1vs1.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Dammy wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 11:33 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 10:55 am What is wrong with people like you? Bassey plays for us. He chose the SE, he didn't go on tweeter posting about waiting for England. You are here salivating for what isn't yours. Focus on your own
You are so daft, must you respond to every comment? This is a weekend debate for CEs who understand football and not ignoramus like you!
stop being sensitive and do not derail your own thread with insults you are over 50 with white hair, in this era if you cannot discuss without emotions then you failed woefully. Focus
SuperEagles

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 1:21 pm
stop being sensitive and do not derail your own thread with insults you are over 50 with white hair, in this era if you cannot discuss without emotions then you failed woefully. Focus
How stupid can you be? You try to derail the thread with your idiocy and you are are accusing me. I only slapped some sense into your coconut head!
I am happy
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

GBAM!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Based on their performances for Nigetia, i would take Ajayi over both of them as CB.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

1naija wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:07 pm Based on their performances for Nigetia, i would take Ajayi over both of them as CB.
Lol, you’ve only seen Ajayi at CB, let’s see the others there then we can make a better judgment…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

maceo4 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:19 pm
1naija wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:07 pm Based on their performances for Nigetia, i would take Ajayi over both of them as CB.
Lol, you’ve only seen Ajayi at CB, let’s see the others there then we can make a better judgment…
Lol
SuperEagles

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Didn't he play defensive midfield in one of the games also?
maceo4 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 4:19 pm
Last edited by 1naija on Sat May 21, 2022 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

You guys should stop this Adarabioyo campaign. He us no better than Ajayi. He is a 2nd division defender who was dumped by Mancity for not measuring up.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

lacidi wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:49 pm You guys should stop this Adarabioyo campaign. He us no better than Ajayi. He is a 2nd division defender who was dumped by Mancity for not measuring up.
It's just a weekend deabte! People are too hungry because he declared his willness to play for England, but that's exactly what i expected after we were ruled out of the world cup.
Anyway Adarabiyo would have beeen useful, for exemple if he was in the WC qualifier against Ghana he could have covered that shot by Partey imho, and Ajayi is a defender that has been used too little imho!
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

pindal123 wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 6:26 pm
lacidi wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 5:49 pm You guys should stop this Adarabioyo campaign. He us no better than Ajayi. He is a 2nd division defender who was dumped by Mancity for not measuring up.
It's just a weekend deabte! People are too hungry because he declared his willness to play for England, but that's exactly what i expected after we were ruled out of the world cup.
Anyway Adarabiyo would have beeen useful, for exemple if he was in the WC qualifier against Ghana he could have covered that shot by Partey imho, and Ajayi is a defender that has been used too little imho!
You dey mind the swine and his sidekick! I didn't even mention Nigeria in my comments but because of their lack of comprehension they tried to derail the tread.
The question is who is better and reasons why?
I am happy
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

[/quote..]

Shaaaaiiiiii......louurrr have mercy. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

https://players.bio/news/adele-fan-tosi ... and/195059

He has chosen England ..mods shangalo this thread to world football forum
SuperEagles

Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Ajayi was dumped by Arsenal - just sayin'....
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Ajayi is average, but he is the best of the 3 average players.

Just saying....
Damunk wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 11:59 pm
Ajayi was dumped by Arsenal - just sayin'....