Oshoala Don finish

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Oshoala Don finish

Post by jette1 »

She has to be the worlds fastest declining female footballer. Just check out her outing against Lyon in uefa final
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Adisboy
Egg
Egg
Re: Oshoala Don finish

Post by Adisboy »

jette1 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:27 am She has to be the worlds fastest declining female footballer. Just check out her outing against Lyon in uefa final
Stop talking nonsense. I watch the whole game. It's only when she came on that Lyon defence had serious work to do. Lyon had redeploy Buchanan, their Canadian top defender, from wing back to central just to track Oshoala. Wasn't her best game but she wasn't bad at all. Even at that she troubled the Lyon defence all game, they had to double-team some times to stop her. Did you not see the clear chance she created for Graham Hansen that would have brought it to 3-2. All Hansen needed is to hit the target. The whole team picked a bad time to have a bad day, Barcelona were not playing at their normal level. But trust you to spew bullshit. She has declined so much that she scored 20 goals in 19 games in La Liga this season. What people don't understand is her game has changed in Barcelona. There she's a top 9 that operates around the penalty box and on the shoulder of the last defender. Doesn't get involved in the game much unlike before. With the Falcons she even falls back into the midfield and plays from wide which makes her less effective for Nigeria.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...wrong assumption.
She played on the 2nd half which was when they scored, and the Lyon side were threatened more.
I don't know why she didn't start, but the coach knows best.
My conclusion, if she had played the 1st half the quick successive goals against her side would not have happened due to her constant pressure and running.
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

If you meant to say “don finish winning the Pichichi award for the highest scorer in womens la liga in Spain this season” then you are correct 👌🏽
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

donadoni wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:16 pm If you meant to say “don finish winning the Pichichi award for the highest scorer in womens la liga in Spain this season” then you are correct 👌🏽
Even sfter missing games to injury.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
imehjunior
Egg
Egg

Post by imehjunior »

donadoni wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:16 pm If you meant to say “don finish winning the Pichichi award for the highest scorer in womens la liga in Spain this season” then you are correct 👌🏽
Even sfter missing games to injury.
"Nigeria's No.1 problem is that all the smart Nigerians and those who know the solutions to everything are hiding here on CE." 1naija
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

mcal wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:06 pm ...wrong assumption.
She played on the 2nd half which was when they scored, and the Lyon side were threatened more.
My conclusion, if she had played the 1st half the quick successive goals against her side would not have happened due to her constant pressure and running.
False.

jetty1: Don't waste your time. Patriotism is the order of the day no matter what.
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

It’s the same haters on this thread, just like the other one.

The girl just won top scorer in the league. If she has been poor in recent games, she can bounce back in the new season. It happens to all of them. Doesn’t mean she is finished.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:06 pm It’s the same haters on this thread, just like the other one.

The girl just won top scorer in the league. If she has been poor in recent games, she can bounce back in the new season. It happens to all of them. Doesn’t mean she is finished.
:clap: :clap:
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

There is absolutely nothing new in her game or decision making with or without the ball. It’s same old forceful one directional Kenyan-like sprint running & bang bang to no target. No creativity. Doesn’t even know to pace her self until out of gas. No wonder Waldron stripped her of the band. She is beyond worse. You can look amazing outpacing fellow kids and slotting ball into net but once you are grown and playing with adults who can equally match your speed and you have nothing else to bring then you are pretty much done
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

jette1 wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 6:18 pm There is absolutely nothing new in her game or decision making with or without the ball. It’s same old forceful one directional Kenyan-like sprint running & bang bang to no target. No creativity. Doesn’t even know to pace her self until out of gas. No wonder Waldron stripped her of the band. She is beyond worse. You can look amazing outpacing fellow kids and slotting ball into net but once you are grown and playing with adults who can equally match your speed and you have nothing else to bring then you are pretty much done
This shows how little you know. If you think theres nothing new to her game you are definitely blind. Her game has COMPLETELY changed. She's now a penalty box player & plays on the shoulders of the last defender. That was never how she used to be. Nowadays, she has minimal involvement in the general play. Another thing is her movement and ability to find space in the box is far much better, that's why she has scored a 20 goals in 19 games this season. Go watch her against Arsenal in the champions league group stages. I think that is how we should also use her in the Super Falcons, since we have young players like Uchiebe, AJibade, Payne together with veterans line Ayinde & Chikwelu in the middle to supply her.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Oguleftie wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:50 pm
mcal wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 2:06 pm ...wrong assumption.
False.

jetty1: Don't waste your time. Patriotism is the order of the day no matter what.
...true, my bad. They scored before the half but things tightened during 2nd half.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Lolly wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 3:06 pm It’s the same haters on this thread, just like the other one.

I don't understand their obsession with her.