My SE back 4

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

lacidi
Egg
Egg
Re: My SE back 4

Post by lacidi »

When was the last time Aina played a full match. The guy has been a bench warmer in a shitty team like Torino, he should not be starting for SE.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

lacidi wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:31 pm When was the last time Aina played a full match. The guy has been a bench warmer in a shitty team like Torino, he should not be starting for SE.
He is by far our best RB.

He has always been one of the best players in GWG as well , so who exactly should take his place ?
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

lacidi wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:31 pm When was the last time Aina played a full match. The guy has been a bench warmer in a shitty team like Torino, he should not be starting for SE.
He’s been playing their last few matches. Started on the right in place of Singo in their last match.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

He has been the most consistent player in the SE for the past 3 years!

He is why I try not to write players off for having a bad game. I almost did after his early performances against South Africa and Algeria in 2017, but he has proven he belongs in the SE starting 11!!!!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:55 pm He has been the most consistent player in the SE for the past 3 years!

He is why I try not to write players off for having a bad game. I almost did after his early performances against South Africa and Algeria in 2017, but he has proven he belongs in the SE starting 11!!!!

Of course you did and stupidly agreed with including a deadweight like Echijele instead. Olodo Uber left driver :oops:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bret Fart, na wa o. This expose wey I expose you really dey vex you. :D Don't try to sell us lemon again, or I will expose you again and again.
bret- hart wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:16 pm
1naija wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:55 pm He has been the most consistent player in the SE for the past 3 years!

Of course you did and stupidly agreed with including a deadweight like Echijele instead. Olodo Uber left driver :oops:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:19 pm Bret Fart, na wa o. This expose wey I expose you really dey vex you. :D Don't try to sell us lemon again, or I will expose you again and again.

Lemon? I'm selling lemonade for free seeing that Pizzaro has finally invited Adeleye. You should be thankking me. :taunt:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

Aina is currently our best RB, and he has always done well for SE.
The alternatives are:
(1) Ebuehi: who plays in a shittier team that has also been relagated;
(2) Osayi-Samuel: whose qualities are still unproven and isn't always a starter at Fenerbehce;
(3) Shehu: who i don't even consider for the SE
(4) Ehizibue: who could be the only real alternative to Aina, but he has some administrative problems to obtain the nigerian passport.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

I worry for this Adeleye guy.
He is already under pressure from those pimping him as the next best thing since sliced plantain.
I hope he doesn’t let it affect him.

Seize your chance because our fans can be very unforgiving.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
sholaJay
Egg
Egg

Post by sholaJay »

I’d move Ndidi into the back 4 to create an opportunity for a ball playing DM. ( Onyedika, Azuchibuke)

We are expected to dominate the possession in most of the matches we play on the African Continent.
I don’t believe this suits Ndidi skill set.

Ndidi is at least a better ball player than the likes of Balogun and Ekong. So could help with build up play from the back.

Aina - Ndidi - Bassey - Sanusi

*** when we play a Euro / SA / African top 5 team Ndidi can come back into the midfield.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

friday vs Roma, try doing a research
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Damunk wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:55 pm I worry for this Adeleye guy.
He is already under pressure from those pimping him as the next best thing since sliced plantain.

Are you saying he's guaranteed to start despite there being two other GK's (Adeyinka and Ojo) to contend with?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Sunset wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 4:58 pm

Are you saying he's guaranteed to start despite there being two other GK's (Adeyinka and Ojo) to contend with?
No. To be honest, I’m yet to figure out who is who in the new set, but I know the name ‘Adeleye’ has been mentioned quite a lot and so there are expectations without even knowing him.
But I have an open mind and wish him the best.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Kai, after near 20 years of agency business with no success, Bret Fart don finally hammer! :thumbs: :thumbs: You can now finally pay dowry for you 3rd wife... :D
bret- hart wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:24 pm
1naija wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 3:19 pm Bret Fart, na wa o. This expose wey I expose you really dey vex you. :D Don't try to sell us lemon again, or I will expose you again and again.

Lemon? I'm selling lemonade for free seeing that Pizzaro has finally invited Adeleye. You should be thankking me. :taunt:
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Adeleye is Peseiros pick.

The other 2 na agency business. Are those even the best 2 Nigerian based keepers ? We never seem to even pick the best Nigerian based keepers.

I'm betting Adeleye will be starting.

By the way what happened to Ogigwe in Swiss league.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Only agents are hyping him up. They ended the season with 43 goals against in the freaking Israeli league! He was the first team goalkeeper for most of the season, so he chopped 90% of those goals. No serious football nation would consider such basket for national team. This is nothing but hammer time for Ike and his agents. :D

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

And you know this because??
vancity eagle wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:00 pm

The other 2 na agency business. Are those even the best 2 Nigerian based keepers ? We never seem to even pick the best Nigerian based keepers.

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Maybe you should do more research before making such assertions, as Adeyinka has been the most consistent keeper in the country for the past 2 seasons now, with a NPFL title to his name as well as equaling the clean sheet record last season.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Guys, I would take Sunset's word on this as bible. He is an expert at watching NPFL games on AIT. :D He is very knowledgeable at watching NPFL games on TV. Some of you may think it's worthless knowledge, but gaddemit, it's still knowledge! :D

Sunset wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 6:41 pm

Maybe you should do more research before making such assertions, as Adeyinka has been the most consistent keeper in the country for the past 2 seasons now, with a NPFL title to his name as well as equaling the clean sheet record last season.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

If someone doing a bit of research before is an expert to you then it says a lot about how little you know. Btw you should really take this stand up thing seriously with these your football takes :lol: :lol: :lol:
1naija wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:01 pm Guys, I would take Sunset's word on this as bible. He is an expert at watching NPFL games on AIT. :D He is very knowledgeable at watching NPFL games on TV. Some of you may think it's worthless knowledge, but gaddemit, it's still knowledge! :D

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

But you are kind of proving my point. He has been the best keeper the last 2 seasons yet was never called up and we kept getting John Noble, who apparently wasn't even the best keeper at his club.

I'll be interested to see Adeyinka then, but how is the other guy ? Some people have seemed to insinuate that he isn't that good.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:37 pm

But you are kind of proving my point. He has been the best keeper the last 2 seasons yet was never called up and we kept getting John Noble, who apparently wasn't even the best keeper at his club.

I'll be interested to see Adeyinka then, but how is the other guy ? Some people have seemed to insinuate that he isn't that good.
He's a slight upgrade on Noble but isn't of the level to even be playing for the CHAN eagles.
Gadfly
Egg
Egg

Post by Gadfly »

1naija wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 7:01 pm Guys, I would take Sunset's word on this as bible. He is an expert at watching NPFL games on AIT. :D He is very knowledgeable at watching NPFL games on TV. Some of you may think it's worthless knowledge, but gaddemit, it's still knowledge! :D
Uncle,

I watch Adeyinka Adewale in December versus Nasarawa United at Lafia Township Stadium. As I reported then, I liked what I saw and how he organized his defense. Hopefully, he has improved more on what I saw back in December.