My SE back 4

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: My SE back 4

Post by Dammy »

lacidi wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:31 pm When was the last time Aina played a full match. The guy has been a bench warmer in a shitty team like Torino, he should not be starting for SE.
Aina is being punished by the coach for going to AFCON. Prior to the tournament, he was a regular starter in the team. He has been playing again in recent weeks
I am happy
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Dammy wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 7:47 am
lacidi wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:31 pm When was the last time Aina played a full match. The guy has been a bench warmer in a shitty team like Torino, he should not be starting for SE.
Aina is being punished by the coach for going to AFCON. Prior to the tournament, he was a regular starter in the team. He has been playing again in recent weeks
:clap:

This is an issue that we all should pay attention to. Unfortunately, we continue to defer to these Managers as if they are always objective judges of talent. They are not. Here this lad is punished for representing his country. How many European players get punished for doing the same? There are numerous examples of this type of biased decision making by these managers and we mostly point to them as objective.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

1naija wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:55 pm He has been the most consistent player in the SE for the past 3 years!

He is why I try not to write players off for having a bad game. I almost did after his early performances against South Africa and Algeria in 2017, but he has proven he belongs in the SE starting 11!!!!
Most consistent how? Please stop the hype!
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
pindal123
Egg
Egg

Post by pindal123 »

lacidi wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:08 pm Most consistent how? Please stop the hype!
You are unfairly criticizing Aina! As i saied there aren't better alternatives. Now tell us, who would you play as RB?
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Hype? Who was the more consistent in Cameroon? When was Aina's last poor game for Nigeria? Or how do you define consistency?
lacidi wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 1:08 pm
1naija wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 2:55 pm He has been the most consistent player in the SE for the past 3 years!

He is why I try not to write players off for having a bad game. I almost did after his early performances against South Africa and Algeria in 2017, but he has proven he belongs in the SE starting 11!!!!
Most consistent how? Please stop the hype!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Aina is literally undroppable from the team, he remains one of our best and most consistent players for the NT regardless of his club form, I heard he will be making a summer move to one of the decent EPL clubs like Crystal Palace, West Ham etc well.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Aina is one of the first names on any starting 11.

It's pretty much Osimehn, Ndidi, Aina

The rest can change on any given day.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ebuehi, Bassey, Omeruo or Awaziem, Sanusi

Balogun is about to retire from the team.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

We need backups as well
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Aina, Jordan Torunarigha, Bassey, Zaidu
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 3:49 pm Aina is one of the first names on any starting 11.

It's pretty much Osimehn, Ndidi, Aina

The rest can change on any given day.
Add Bassey and Iwobi, both are VERY key players for us.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:24 pm Aina, Jordan Torunarigha, Bassey, Zaidu

Jordan T and Bassey are both LCB/LB.
OCCUPY NFF!!