Eguavoen congratulates Man City

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Eguavoen congratulates Man City

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.completesports.com/eguavoen ... title-win/

See ya life!

The office of the Technical Director of the Nigerian Football Federation has congratulated Man City for winning the Epl title. Eguaveon wrote on Twitter " Pep is a step above the rest".

Now, this Maga was supposed to be getting ready for the WC but failed. Shouldn't he be retaking his coaching courses instead of congratulating Pep? I mean, this guy needs to start from Ahhaa bee dee. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Eguavoen congratulates Man City

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:17 am https://www.completesports.com/eguavoen ... title-win/

See ya life!

The office of the Technical Director of the Nigerian Football Federation has congratulated Man City for winning the Epl title. Eguaveon wrote on Twitter " Pep is a step above the rest".

Now, this Maga was supposed to be getting ready for the WC but failed. Shouldn't he be retaking his coaching courses instead of congratulating Pep? I mean, this guy needs to start from Ahhaa bee dee. :laugh:
Often Undiagnosed Mental health conditions are recking havoc in Nigeria
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:17 am https://www.completesports.com/eguavoen ... title-win/

See ya life!

Emir

The way this story is written makes me think that Egu may have met the reporter, per chance, at a bar or somewhere and was simply asked what he thought about Man City's win. LOL. That is what a twitter comment is like -- a comment participating in a mass cinversation. Then the reporter writes a story off a simple comment and makes it read that Egu issued an official statement.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

jette1 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 2:40 am

See ya life!

Often Undiagnosed Mental health conditions are recking havoc in Nigeria
Narcissistic Personality Disorder, one of several types of personality disorders, is a mental condition characterized by several personality traits, one of which is an inflated sense of one’s own importance. Very common in Nigeria and indeed, the whole world🤔❗️

Cheers.