NO CAMP NEWS ? EKONG & MOSES ARE EARLY ARRIVALS

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NO CAMP NEWS ?

Post by jette1 »

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

Isn't it funny that we are yet to see a single picture or video of our "new coach" being unveiled for weeks now, yet he's supposed to lead the team in two high profile friendly matches? What sort of useless human beings are running our football for goodness sake?
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

NPFL Stars enroute to Texas for the Mexico game.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Tobi17 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 2:19 am Isn't it funny that we are yet to see a single picture or video of our "new coach" being unveiled for weeks now, yet he's supposed to lead the team in two high profile friendly matches? What sort of useless human beings are running our football for goodness sake?
E go do u like film trick. Dey dia Dey look for Pesseiro’ pic in SE gear. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Enugu II wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:09 am Image
Oga, the number of HB players in the pic don pass the ones on the list. Ki l’oun shele? Is this the Wafu A team? :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:42 am
Oga, the number of HB players in the pic don pass the ones on the list. Ki l’oun shele? Is this the Wafu A team? :rotf:
A better question is are they going to Mexico in a flying bus invented in sokoto
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

It's Hammer Time !!

Me I'm close to giving up on SE.

It's not worth the emotional investment when our football is run by crooks and fools.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:25 am
It's Hammer Time !!

It's not worth the emotional investment when our football is run by crooks and fools.
Thats it. You hit the nail on the head! We’ve been emotionally vested for so long now it feels like we’ve been had. For me, since DNQ, Afcon 21 and Rohrgate, I don’t think I can support the team with the same level of enthusiasm as I used unless and until major changes are made in Nff. Pinnick has ruined our football and decimated the fan base.
OCCUPY NFF!!
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

1naija wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 11:05 pm
Lolly wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:29 pm Meanwhile I hear Mexico already landed today.
That's like landing in PH from Abuja.
So they should have waited till Thursday before leaving home. But guess why they landed early?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Lolly wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:39 am
Lolly wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:29 pm Meanwhile I hear Mexico already landed today.
So they should have waited till Thursday before leaving home. But guess why they landed early?
Lolly once in a while accept you are clueless. Mexico is next door to Texas. That's practically what 1naija is trying to tell you
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:03 am
It's Hammer Time !!

Thats it. You hit the nail on the head! We’ve been emotionally vested for so long now it feels like we’ve been had. For me, since DNQ, Afcon 21 and Rohrgate, I don’t think I can support the team with the same level of enthusiasm as I used unless and until major changes are made in Nff. Pinnick has ruined our football and decimated the fan base.
There's an emotional attachment that genuine fans of the SE have that the likes of BP can never understand because it's all fun and games to idle people like him.
The enthusiasm for the SE has gone down as a result of DNQ and only real fans of the team understand the feeling, so when an ignoramus says "get over it", you know he can never comprehend what it is to be emotionally attached to the national team.
Even the players have lost interest with many pulling out. If we qualified for the WC, I doubt players will be pulling out as they would want to stake a claim for a squad place in the WC.
I am happy
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 5:25 amIt's Hammer Time !!

Abegi, put a cork in it....
This your "hammer time" driveling is becoming tedious!

Players cannot be evaluated on INDIVIDUAL merit because they're homebased...
Meanwhile we have FB (even EPL) players who can hardly trap the ball or pass as regulars.

Not sure why you're just "close" to giving up...
A decade since 2013 when you started this obtuse blathering should've sufficed! SMDH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:45 am
Lolly once in a while accept you are clueless. Mexico is next door to Texas. That's practically what 1naija is trying to tell you
And you think I don’t know where Mexico is and how far it is to Texas? You are really slow. :lol:

And since they are that close, why are they arriving so early when they could stroll across a day or two before the match? Please tell me.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

The other way to look at it is that logistically it does not take much for them to get to Dallas as it would a team that would be flying across continents.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

1naija wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 3:36 pm The other way to look at it is that logistically it does not take much for them to get to Dallas as it would a team that would be flying across continents.
They got there early for football reasons. Nothing else. Not because they are close by. That’s my point all along.
Last edited by Lolly on Wed May 25, 2022 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

It's Hammer Time !!

It is amazing how you impugn the motives of everything Nigerian. My goodness, did Nigeria dupe you and your family? Nigeria isn't a perfect country, but your negativity, fear, and mistrust ooze out of every orifice of your body and soul which cannot be good for your health.
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

maceo4 wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:54 pm
vancity eagle wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 4:20 pm I'm now reading Peseiro will be unveiled AFTER the 2 friendlies.

What a waste of time.

These fu$&ing crooks, they just had to hammer one last time. They are literally delaying so they can pimp their prospects without interference.

Thunder fire these eeediots.
Remember when I asked you if he’s signed…I mean, fool me once…I don’t trust anything till I see him sign and then we know he’s locked in, before that anything is possible…
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:20 am
And you think I don’t know where Mexico is and how far it is to Texas? You are really slow. :lol:

And since they are that close, why are they arriving so early when they could stroll across a day or two before the match? Please tell me.
Lolly

I hope it is clear that the games are NOT the most critical for Nigeria during this window. The two critical games are the ones to be played in Africa.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

We will probably lose both games with so many key players missing.
Lolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 6:08 pm

Lolly

I hope it is clear that the games are NOT the most critical for Nigeria during this window. The two critical games are the ones to be played in Africa.
Only Nigerians believe preparation is not important. And friendlies after the shambles of these past few months is not critical? Same thing we did at AFCON not playing any friendlies before the tournament. Na Sidon look mode I dey.

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 7:38 pm

Lolly

Only Nigerians believe preparation is not important. And friendlies after the shambles of these past few months is not critical? Same thing we did at AFCON not playing any friendlies before the tournament. Na Sidon look mode I dey.
Lolly

The point is that I would rather we win the competitive games only than win the friendlies and drop points in the competitive ones. In essence, I will be concerned when these dropouts indicate that they will be absent for the competitive games as well.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

Lolly

Well that lies on our Football federation who for whatever reason wanted that AFCON to be postponed. If we were serious about preparation, these friendlies would've been played in the same country/continent we'll be playing our following competitive matches a week later in. The logistics makes very little sense.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Isn't it Mexico that organized the friendlies for their WC preparation?
Sunset wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 8:05 pm

Lolly

Well that lies on our Football federation who for whatever reason wanted that AFCON to be postponed. If we were serious about preparation, these friendlies would've been played in the same country/continent we'll be playing our following competitive matches a week later in. The logistics makes very little sense.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.