Ghana meets "fake" Naija

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Rawlings
Egg
Egg
Ghana meets "fake" Naija

Post by Rawlings »

[tweet][/tweet]
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ghana meets "fake" Naija

Post by jette1 »

Rawlings wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:14 am [tweet][/tweet]
MODS SHANGALA this thread out of here. This supereagles room
Seriously where did Ghanaians originate from; is it true they share DNA with Central African pygmies
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This Owuraku guy does not know his history. Its Ghananese Azonto dance that sparked this new wave of Naija dance music. We were singing Danfo Driver, Ashawo and plantain boy before Azonto came and changed the game. Then Naija got hold of it and kicked Ghananese out and made it our own.
Rawlings wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 4:14 am [tweet][/tweet]
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

1naija wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:05 am This Owuraku guy does not know his history. Its Ghananese Azonto dance that sparked this new wave of Naija dance music. We were singing Danfo Driver, Ashawo and plantain boy before Azonto came and changed the game. Then Naija got hold of it and kicked Ghananese out and made it our own.
You missed his point.

Is Abraham not a Naija man or u guys given up :laugh:
(Born in England to Nigerian parents, Abraham snubbed Nigeria to play for the Three Lions and has made three appearances.)
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Who is Abraham? I only know SE players.
Rawlings wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:28 pm
1naija wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 6:05 am This Owuraku guy does not know his history. Its Ghananese Azonto dance that sparked this new wave of Naija dance music. We were singing Danfo Driver, Ashawo and plantain boy before Azonto came and changed the game. Then Naija got hold of it and kicked Ghananese out and made it our own.
You missed his point.

(Born in England to Nigerian parents, Abraham snubbed Nigeria to play for the Three Lions and has made three appearances.)
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

1naija wants 2Naija
1naija wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:37 pm Who is Abraham? I only know SE players.
Rawlings wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 3:28 pm
You missed his point.