SE 1 V MEXICO 2. FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
SE 1 V MEXICO 2. FT

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/05/ ... ad-attack/

352. Very solid indeed. I’m liking this coach. The MF organization is what I’ll be paying close attention to.

Uzoho

Awazien. Troost Ajayi

Simon. Bassey

Bonke. Aribo

Iwobi

Moffi Dessers
Last edited by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA on Sun May 29, 2022 3:09 am, edited 5 times in total.
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE LINEUP V MEXICO

Post by vancity eagle »

This is a sign of a good coach.

He has changed formations based on who is in camp and this looks to be the best 11 we can field, and the best formation with the said players.

I'm liking Peseiro already, a thinking coach, not a lazy and unflexible dinosaur
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

vancity eagle wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:24 pm This is a sign of a good coach.

He has changed formations based on who is in camp and this looks to be the best 11 we can field, and the best formation with the said players.

I'm liking Peseiro already, a thinking coach, not a lazy and unflexible dinosaur

I’m happy that he didn’t start a HB ahead of proven better quality just to make people happy . Egusaurus let his assistants pick players just to please them and we ended up with Onazi in the squad v Ghana as a standby. It ended up leaving us with no options in MF thus DNQ.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Would have put Aina at RWB over Moses as is a more natural fit and plays there for his club…otherwise cool lineup, let’s see how they actually play the system.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

LWKMD... That description ..Lazy..unflexibe ...dinosaur...abeg who be that Rohr or Egu :woot:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:28 pm

I’m happy that he didn’t start a HB ahead of proven better quality just to make people happy . Egusaurus let his assistants pick players just to please them and we ended up with Onazi in the squad v Ghana as a standby. It ended up leaving us with no options in MF thus DNQ.
Lol leave our uncle Onazi abeg…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

maceo4 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:29 pm Would have put Aina at RWB over Moses as is a more natural fit and plays there for his club…
I’d rather have Moses running at the defense with space in front of him than Aina. Moses is a better fit for this lineup.

Wow! I’m getting excited for SE again. I was expecting Buhari in defense and Wike in MF. :lol:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

maceo4 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:29 pm Would have put Aina at RWB over Moses as is a more natural fit and plays there for his club…otherwise cool lineup, let’s see how they actually play the system.
I thought I read somewhere that Aina is not fully fit. Did I just imagine it? LOL. Seriously, though, the lineup is okay based on those in camp.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Man, despite the absentees Naija still can field a decent 11.
Travesty not going to the WC because a goal keeping error and Egu’s poor game management.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

What time exactly is the match starting?
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:32 pm
maceo4 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:29 pm Would have put Aina at RWB over Moses as is a more natural fit and plays there for his club…
I’d rather have Moses running at the defense with space in front of him than Aina. Moses is a better fit for this lineup.

Wow! I’m getting excited for SE again. I was expecting Buhari in defense and Wike in MF. :lol:
Calm down guys. This is a good sign but let’s not forget the people we have in our glass house. Even Rohr had one or two players imposed on him.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

lacidi wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:46 pm What time exactly is the match starting?
7pm Houston time
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:29 pm Would have put Aina at RWB over Moses as is a more natural fit and plays there for his club…otherwise cool lineup, let’s see how they actually play the system.
Heard Aina is injured
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:30 pm

LWKMD... That description ..Lazy..unflexibe ...dinosaur...abeg who be that Rohr or Egu :woot:
Both but Egu was worse.

Was just stuck on 442
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

Aina is injured.
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

packerland wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:47 pm

Calm down guys. This is a good sign but let’s not forget the people we have in our glass house. Even Rohr had one or two players imposed on him.
Calm down ke? Abeg we need something to get excited about even if it’s on paper. It’s been depression since DNQ. I wan throw a pre game party just to celebrate the lineup sef. :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

I like a flexible thinking coach, all the best to Peseiro
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

naijaguy wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:06 pm
Aina is injured.
Ah ok makes sense
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Mschew mu guys Aina would be the better fit abeg…since he’s injured Moses can deputize there..
Super Eagus 4 Life!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 10:03 pm
Siddonlook11 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:30 pm

Both but Egu was worse.

Was just stuck on 442
The real test will be when everyone is available esp Kelechi, seeing how he chooses to use him…or not…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

interesting line up, this midfield should be interesting, Iwobi and Aribo likes 1 touch football and Bonke is ur typical destroyer, chai on paper this looks like the shiznit, cmon SE let's go
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
lacidi
Egg
Egg

Post by lacidi »

Any site streaming the match?
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 9:18 pm https://www.owngoalnigeria.com/2022/05/ ... ad-attack/

352. Very solid indeed. I’m liking this coach. The MF organization is what I’ll be paying close attention to.

Uzoho

Awazien. Troost Ajayi

Simon. Bassey

Bonke. Aribo

Iwobi

Moffi Dessers
I haven't really been following this, but I thought Uzoho was left out from being called? Well, I am glad for the young man. He needs this (moral booster). I am also glad we are playing, or going to play a 3-5-2 formation.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.