SE 1 V MEXICO 2. FT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: SE 1 V MEXICO 2. FT

Post by Gotti »

bret- hart wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:38 am My guy sharrap. If you see Naija boy wey good pass Messi in Barca and homebased you go pick homebased abi? Eeeediot
Abegi, why are you hiding him from us?
Because what the rest of us see are players not even good enough to play for relegation teams. SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Gotti wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:53 am
bret- hart wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:38 am My guy sharrap. If you see Naija boy wey good pass Messi in Barca and homebased you go pick homebased abi? Eeeediot
Abegi, why are you hiding him from us?
Because what the rest of us see are players not even good enough to play for relegation teams. SMH
Hiding what? I said IF. There are alot of kids of Nigerian decent doing well all over Europe. So if one of them emerges and has "messi" like potential you will drop him for a HB player? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

jette1 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:15 am Uzoho still no be am
Uzoho was never the cause or at fault for those two goals. Ekong was. First, he stood by while a Mexican attacker went past him to latch on to the ball and shot at goal, even though Uzoha blocked it at first, the Mexican was lucky enough that the ball struck him again and went into the net. The second goal was fully Ekong's gift to Mexico.

Uzoho did well in this match. If the Mexican goalkeeper was Nigerian, we would be calling for his head by now, the way he let that goal in from Nigeria's Dresser.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Naija disgraced Africa
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
highbury
Egg
Egg

Post by highbury »

Rawlings wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 4:21 am Naija disgraced Africa
Ok
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

bret- hart wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:57 amHiding what? I said IF. There are alot of kids of Nigerian decent doing well all over Europe. So if one of them emerges and has "messi" like potential you will drop him for a HB player? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
And if one HB player emerges with "messi-like potential", we should drop him for a FB player not good enough to play for relegation teams? :lol:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

I knew there will be the usual hyping of the homebased players after the match.

Is the bar for them really that low ?

None of them did anything special, none of them did anything to deserve a look beyond these 2 friendlies.

Bassey, Iwobi, Aribo, Dessers were standout players.

The rest were poor. Home and foreign based.

Simon in particular needs to be dropped from the squad entirely. The guy just does the same thing every time, I dont know why we expect any different. We have way too many other options to look at.
lacidi
Egg
Egg
Re: SE 1 V MEXICO 2

Post by lacidi »

maceo4 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:18 am
vancity eagle wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:15 am
highbury wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:00 am He hugs his subs till late like Grandpa Rohr
He has no subs to bring on.

All JUNK on the bench.

the homebased guys were embarassing. Clear difference between the 2 sets of players.
Lol the number 8 at least showed for the ball in midfield and didn’t really put a foot wrong, the other ones were….somehow lol
Na lie, number 17 was quite good.
Its nice when someone shoots ur murderer in the back, without asking to be paid.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

lacidi wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 12:11 pm
highbury wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:00 am He hugs his subs till late like Grandpa Rohr

All JUNK on the bench.

the homebased guys were embarassing. Clear difference between the 2 sets of players.
Lol the number 8 at least showed for the ball in midfield and didn’t really put a foot wrong, the other ones were….somehow lol
17 had one good moment and one boneheaded moment. Number 8 showed more consistency in his touch and decision making.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

maceo4 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 1:24 pm
lacidi wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 12:11 pm

All JUNK on the bench.

17 had one good moment and one boneheaded moment. Number 8 showed more consistency in his touch and decision making.
Mace

Both did well but the fact is that the minutes are not enough to definitely tell whether or not they belong. However, I like the fact that they are training with the A team. It prepares them for the forthcoming CHAN qualifiers which is part of the goal here. They will learn a lot in the 2 weeks or so with the A team and it will be helpful to the CHAN team when the qualifiers commence.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Odas wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:33 am
ANC wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:15 am people are still supporting SE? lol
What do you mean? Is the Super-eagles (SE) not our team?
He obviously forgot this forum is called Cybereagles.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."