MOFFI IS NOT HALF OF OSIMHEN

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
MOFFI IS NOT HALF OF OSIMHEN

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Not even close. I

s that all it takes to be a bushmeat? Week after week,, the jungle Master has harassed Osihmen and claimed the likes of Moffi and Ujah were better. Based on what I saw today Moffi is a capital A average striker. What kind of a football mind would pick him over Oshimen?

I encourage Bushboy to be honest in his assessment of player quality. What we saw today is a fraud.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: MOFFI IS NOT HALF OF OSIMHEN

Post by maceo4 »

He actually played well, but should have at least worked the goalie with that shot. He’s a decent squad player…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Moffi was whack.

He did nothing all match, and then misses a good chance, can't even hit the target. I remember him missing another sitter against Cameroon.

I'm done with Moffi. Offers nothing.

Dessers I liked, much superior player. Link up play was decent.
Igugu
Egg
Egg

Post by Igugu »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:21 am Moffi was whack.

He did nothing all match, and then misses a good chance, can't even hit the target. I remember him missing another sitter against Cameroon.

I'm done with Moffi. Offers nothing.

Dessers I liked, much superior player.
Link up play was decent.
I concur.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Lol rewatch the match with less tension you will see Moffi did a lot of good, holding onto the ball and combining. Definitely messed up with that poor shot, but he wasn’t useless. But with that said I’ll agree he’s not good enough once our starters return (Osimhens, Kelechi, Awoniyi, Sadiq etc), there’s not enough space for him, maybe even Dessers…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:32 am Lol rewatch the match with less tension you will see Moffi did a lot of good, holding onto the ball and combining. Definitely messed up with that poor shot, but he wasn’t useless. But with that said I’ll agree he’s not good enough once our starters return (Osimhens, Kelechi, Awoniyi, Sadiq etc), there’s not enough space for him, maybe even Dessers…
He has missed 2 sitters in his 2 matches for us. Strikers just cannot be doing that.

Today he was set up beautifully by Aribo and he couldn't even hit the net.

He did the same thing in the Cameroon friendly. He's also had a poor club season.

How on earth did he get called ahead of Awoniyi ?
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

vancity eagle wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:43 am
maceo4 wrote: Sun May 29, 2022 3:32 am Lol rewatch the match with less tension you will see Moffi did a lot of good, holding onto the ball and combining. Definitely messed up with that poor shot, but he wasn’t useless. But with that said I’ll agree he’s not good enough once our starters return (Osimhens, Kelechi, Awoniyi, Sadiq etc), there’s not enough space for him, maybe even Dessers…
He has missed 2 sitters in his 2 matches for us. Strikers just cannot be doing that.

Today he was set up beautifully by Aribo and he couldn't even hit the net.

He did the same thing in the Cameroon friendly. He's also had a poor club season.

How on earth did he get called ahead of Awoniyi ?
:lol: Vancity u need to rewatch the match if u haven't cos like Maceo04 said he linked up well with his team mates, also he's a left footer and the shot he scuffed was from his right foot, will defo give him more chances in the next game
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?