Ola Aina was our missing link

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Ola Aina was our missing link

Post by 1naija »

If we had Ola Aina in the Mexico game we wouldn't have conceeded either goal. Both goals came from the right side and Mexico was a constant threat from there all game long. Ola Aina would have shut that entire side down. He is the only player that we didnt have that could have changed the outcome of the game.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
asabatex
Egg
Egg
Re: Ola Aina was our missing link

Post by asabatex »

My team

Akpeyi
Ndah -Ajayi- Zaidu
Aina - Aribo - Ndidi - Iwobi - Bassey
Dresser - Osimhen

The next world champions.. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

asabatex wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:31 am My team

Akpeyi
Ndah -Ajayi- Zaidu
Dresser - Osimhen

Works champions at what? Definitely not soccer.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
asabatex
Egg
Egg

Post by asabatex »

This team will destroy any team in the world right now... :thumbs:
Coach Asabatex intellectually deployed 4 attacking players, 2 offensive minded defenders - Aina and Bassey and a compact defense. Can say World Champions?
Lolly wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 2:24 pm

Akpeyi
Ndah -Ajayi- Zaidu
Dresser - Osimhen

Works champions at what? Definitely not soccer.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Mek we hia wod joor . :roll:

Aina was the RB at Afcon and vs Ghana. Wetin him do? Osayi-Samuel is da real deal. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:07 pm Mek we hia wod joor . :roll:

Aina was the RB at Afcon and vs Ghana. Wetin him do? Osayi-Samuel is da real deal. :thumb:
Thanks for seeing and saying the truth.
We can't get emotional and overhype players, then complain when they fail.
Tunisia's goal at AFCON was Aina's fault. Against Ghana he was showing-off
instead of marking his man.
Aina is good, but his concentration needs work.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

joao wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:50 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:07 pm Mek we hia wod joor . :roll:

Thanks for seeing and saying the truth.
We can't get emotional and overhype players, then complain when they fail.
Tunisia's goal at AFCON was Aina's fault. Against Ghana he was showing-off
instead of marking his man.
Aina is good, but his concentration needs work.
But Aina did acquit himself well in both games you mentioned.

To say that the goal Tunisia scored was his fault is beyond hyperbole, borderline ridiculous to assert as such.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Did you see him get beat for a goal at the AFCON or against Ghana?

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

1naija wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:55 pm Did you see him get beat for a goal at the AFCON or against Ghana?

Agent and agency :mad: :taunt:
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

At least mine is not like the Bret fart Agency that only has baskets. That's why he has not been able to get any of them called up in his 29 years of agency business.

Here is a list of my past and current clients. Moral of the story is, if you want to be a SE call the 1naija Agency. :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap:

1. King Yobo
2. George Abbey (Great player!)
3. Akpeyi (Still our No.1)
4. John Noble (Great Prospect)

And now Ola Aina .... :taunt:
fabio wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:58 pm
1naija wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:55 pm Did you see him get beat for a goal at the AFCON or against Ghana?

Agent and agency :mad: :taunt:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

1naija wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:18 pm At least mine is not like the Bret fart Agency that only has baskets. That's why he has not been able to get any of them called up in his 29 years of agency business.

Here is a list of my past and current clients. Moral of the story is, if you want to be a SE call the 1naija Agency. :thumbs: :thumbs: :clap: :clap:

1. King Yobo

Why don't you mentor Bret fart Agency? You can pass your knowledge to help seal his licking baskets....
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

You can't teach a 69 year old dog new tricks. He is stuck in his piss poor agent ways...
fabio wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:45 pm
1naija wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 4:18 pm At least mine is not like the Bret fart Agency that only has baskets. That's why he has not been able to get any of them called up in his 29 years of agency business.

1. King Yobo

Why don't you mentor Bret fart Agency? You can pass your knowledge to help seal his licking baskets....
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

1naija wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 5:23 am If we had Ola Aina in the Mexico game we wouldn't have conceeded either goal. Both goals came from the right side and Mexico was a constant threat from there all game long. Ola Aina would have shut that entire side down. He is the only player that we didnt have that could have changed the outcome of the game.
But you live in Dallas yet your sorry assssse couldn’t even go to cheer your team when others flew from seattle
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Akpeyi
Ndah -Ajayi- Zaidu
Dresser - Osimhen

I don't know if we have the players, but I always like the 3-5-2 formation. The format can easily become a different thing in a heartbeat, depending on how the games is going
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.