Why do bad agents

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Why do bad agents

Post by 1naija »

...like Bret Fart hide from the forum when baskets and average players they hype are finally invited and they perform at their level ....average?

Before Bonke was invited, all we heard from bad agents was Bonke Bonke Bonke . Now they've all gone into hiding. Same thing with Moffi.

Bret Fart, why? You are a very poor agent o.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Why do bad agents

Post by Bigpokey24 »

To be honest , Bonke isn't what we need at the SE. Never seen a player who hides from the ball all the time. Sotey the likes of Ekong becomes a playmaker
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

It's funny because I was a hater of Bonke after his debut, but I actually think he has been ok since. A limited player but full of energy and is good at breaking up plays. He is the closest thing to Ndidi that I've seen. A poor man's version.

I also don't think he was as bad against Mexico as many are claiming. Maybe I need to watch match again.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

vancity eagle wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 4:30 pm It's funny because I was a hater of Bonke after his debut, but I actually think he has been ok since. A limited player but full of energy and is good at breaking up plays. He is the closest thing to Ndidi that I've seen. A poor man's version.

I also don't think he was as bad against Mexico as many are claiming. Maybe I need to watch match again.
Nah Bonke is a very average player, typicall bricklayer kind of player with a low IQ...the modern game has far moved on from players like this. I really want to see more refined and cerebral players like Alhassan, Nwobodo, Onyedika and even the Daga kid from the Wafu tournament who was a revelation for the flying Eagles team.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

All the players I have recommend have never been called up so how do you know they are average 🤔. Wait is it 419naija the cabu cabu Uber eats driver I am talking too? Nevermind. I don't argue with people that have a history of mental illness :taunt: :rotf:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Bret Fart, so mean in 27 years as a bad agent you've not be able to get any of your clients called up? Haba! Go and look for regular job before hunger wire you well well o. Mickie Ds is hiring.😁
bret- hart wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:35 pm All the players I have recommend have never been called up so how do you know they are average 🤔. Wait is it 419naija the cabu cabu Uber eats driver I am talking too? Nevermind. I don't argue with people that have a history of mental illness :taunt: :rotf:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

1naija wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 12:47 am Bret Fart, so mean in 27 years as a bad agent you've not be able to get any of your clients called up? Haba! Go and look for regular job before hunger wire you well well o. Mickie Ds is hiring.😁
bret- hart wrote: Mon May 30, 2022 6:35 pm All the players I have recommend have never been called up so how do you know they are average 🤔. Wait is it 419naija the cabu cabu Uber eats driver I am talking too? Nevermind. I don't argue with people that have a history of mental illness :taunt: :rotf:
Well i did recommend Dessers and Zaidu and they are doing just fine :D :D :D :D . Adeleye, Onyedika, Alhassan and Nwobodo will soon follow suit. Meanwhile John Noble and Daniel Akpeyi will soon be referred to as ex players. :taunt:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.