Super Eagles training in NJ for Ecuador

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Super Eagles training in NJ for Ecuador

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Enugu II wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 10:45 pm
Gotti wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 9:30 am
Dammy wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:56 am See proper training equipment now that we have a real coach and not Eguavoen's 11 v 11 training!
Some ignoramus on this forum think those equipment add no value to the team!
What "equipment" was Rohr using when we lost at home to CAR or to Madagascar?! :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: na training we go celebrate as we celebrate clean towels under Vogts! Lord have mercy. Everything but what really should count-- results!!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:41 pm
Dammy wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 8:56 am See proper training equipment now that we have a real coach and not Eguavoen's 11 v 11 training!
What "equipment" was Rohr using when we lost at home to CAR or to Madagascar?! :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: na training we go celebrate as we celebrate clean towels under Vogts! Lord have mercy. Everything but what really should count-- results!!!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Onyinbo na inyimbo
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

oyek wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:49 am If I knew they were training at my alma mata, i for stop by.
So na elementary school stadium your alma mater get
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

A bit rich for a man who does not even believe we should be playing these friendlies!
Typical Nigerian low mentality!
The coach who used the proper training equipment had better results than the one who used cones and 11 v 11. That answers your question!
I am happy
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

Last edited by return2k2 on Wed Jun 01, 2022 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

jette1 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:57 pm
oyek wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 1:49 am If I knew they were training at my alma mata, i for stop by.
So na elementary school stadium your alma mater get
Post the one ya own alma mater get
If not for Jesus, where will i be?
iworo
Egg
Egg

Post by iworo »

akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Dammy wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:11 am
So you assume the team has to win all matches because of "equipment"?
The difference is as clear as 7UP!
So, is the issue the coach or the equipment or both because your original comment gave the impression that the coach was the reason for the equipment and this was well argued by Gotti
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Dammy wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:59 am
A bit rich for a man who does not even believe we should be playing these friendlies!
The coach who used the proper training equipment had better results than the one who used cones and 11 v 11. That answers your question!
Dammy,

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Where did you get the idea that I do not believe friendlies should be played? Perhaps, you have mistaken me for someone else or is it just the comprehension difficulty in play?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:32 pm
Dammy,

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Where did you get the idea that I do not believe friendlies should be played? Perhaps, you have mistaken me for someone else or is it just the comprehension difficulty in play?
Enugu, you may have comprehension difficulties and probably need to make a prayer request about it. I recall Lolly calling you out for downplaying the importance of preparation i.e. friendly matches before competitive games.
As for results, what did the man who got you excited about the SE again, Egu, achieve with his cones and 11 v 11? DNQ!!
I am happy
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Dammy wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:03 pm
Dammy,

Enugu, you may have comprehension difficulties and probably need to make a prayer request about it. I recall Lolly calling you out for downplaying the importance of preparation i.e. friendly matches before competitive games.
As for results, what did the man who got you excited about the SE again, Egu, achieve with his cones and 11 v 11? DNQ!!
LOL.

Wow, in your world not being concerned about the result of a friendly is equivalent to not being concerned about preparation? The operative word is RESULT. Bros, you really take the cake in understanding the simplest of things. Please do not tell me that you still do not understand the difference? The result v playing a friendly? Huh? Please read it again and try to understand the difference. It really is not that complicated.

Perhaps, let me break it down further. There is a difference between a friendly and a competitive game. Check out the definition of those two. Why do you think FIFA allows a very limited substitution in one and not the other? You want me to explain further?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 7:48 pm
Dammy,

LOL.

Wow, in your world not being concerned about the result of a friendly is equivalent to not being concerned about preparation? The operative word is RESULT. Bros, you really take the cake in understanding the simplest of things. Please do not tell me that you still do not understand the difference? The result v playing a friendly? Huh? Please read it again and try to understand the difference. It really is not that complicated.

Perhaps, let me break it down further. There is a difference between a friendly and a competitive game. Check out the definition of those two. Why do you think FIFA allows a very limited substitution in one and not the other? You want me to explain further?
Lol!!! So you think it's rocket science that the results of competitive matches are more important than friendlies? Clap for yourself! You are super intelligent!
I am happy
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Dammy wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:30 pm
Dammy,

LOL.

Lol!!! So you think it's rocket science that the results of competitive matches are more important than friendlies? Clap for yourself! You are super intelligent!
So you finally understand the difference! Revelation! Do you now understand why i stated that i do not care about result v Mexico compared to resilts of upcoming qualifiers? So why did it take that long to understand the point I made about Nigerian friendlies and competitive games???? Well. Well. Better late than never.
oyek
Egg
Egg

Post by oyek »

If not for Jesus, where will i be?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oyek wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 2:12 am
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: the funny part Moses and Denis at the other end going back and forth on who touched the ball
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:49 pm
Dammy wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 8:30 pm

Dammy,

LOL.

So you finally understand the difference! Revelation! Do you now understand why i stated that i do not care about result v Mexico compared to resilts of upcoming qualifiers? So why did it take that long to understand the point I made about Nigerian friendlies and competitive games???? Well. Well. Better late than never.
You are so intelligent stating the obvious! I didn't know there were unintelligent folks on CE who prefer the results of friendlies to competitive matches.
Once again, clap for yourself for your intelligent insight!
I am happy
Bell
Egg
Egg

Post by Bell »

chuks69 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 3:44 pm Peserio looks very ready, with notes, whistle etc. The dude does good preparation before hand.. These are stuffs Eguavoen took for granted.
ARE YOU SERIOUS?

Suppose Eguavon prefers to "take note" only of big things, and is capable of keeping those things in memory? And suppose, the new coach is only trying to look serious but filling the notes with meaningless stuff? Students learn differently: some take notes all day while others hardly, with no correlation to their performance. Point is, let's stop being impressed by such superficial things as "taking notes".
Bell
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Even in training their crosses are horrible lol
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

return2k2, thanks for the videos. You sure are representing pridefully.
U r d man
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
return2k2
Egg
Egg

Post by return2k2 »

joao wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:04 pm return2k2, thanks for the videos. You sure are representing pridefully.
U r d man
Anytime my Brotha! :thumbs:
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

joao wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 4:04 pm return2k2, thanks for the videos. You sure are representing pridefully.
U r d man
Yes o!

Thank you Return2k2. :thumb:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!