Name your starting 11 for Coach Peserio's first competitive game next week

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Name your starting 11 for Coach Peserio's first competitive game next week

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Bassey, Uzoho, Aribo, Iwobi, Ekong ,Desser ( Will Osimhen be available for the AFCON qualifiers) those are the starters in think our Coach will pick. I no sabi who the rest go be
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Name your starting 11 for Coach Peserio's first competitive game next week

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:48 pm Bassey, Uzoho, Aribo, Iwobi, Ekong ,Desser ( Will Osimhen be available for the AFCON qualifiers) those are the starters in think our Coach will pick. I no sabi who the rest go be

BP..... Looks like you are in love with Coach P already? The kind of special love you had for John Obi Mikel? :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:55 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:48 pm Bassey, Uzoho, Aribo, Iwobi, Ekong ,Desser ( Will Osimhen be available for the AFCON qualifiers) those are the starters in think our Coach will pick. I no sabi who the rest go be

BP..... Looks like you are in love with Coach P already? The kind of special love you had for John Obi Mikel? :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :shyluv: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
he is a breath of fresh air from the quack we had for 6 years , who set out football back to stone ages . So glad that **** is gone
SuperEagles

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:56 pm

he is a breath of fresh air from the quack we had for 6 years , who set out football back to stone ages . So glad that **** is gone
I agreed with you, my brother! We should have hired him in January! Those Midgets will have been beaten home and away!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 12:01 am
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue May 31, 2022 11:56 pm

I agreed with you, my brother! We should have hired him in January! Those Midgets will have been beaten home and away!
on that note you are 100 hundred % right. We should have . However i believe we are going to win an AFCON before the WC States side .
SuperEagles

Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Okoye just wanted to use Nigerian like Boateng to launch his career thank God it's to a championship side lol.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Benedict Iroha wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:42 am Okoye just wanted to use Nigerian like Boateng to launch his career thank God it's to a championship side lol.
You’re thanking God that Okoye is on a championship side? Really? You honestly believe God answers such BS prayers? Bro, start praying for yourself and leave Okoye alone. Dude has done better that most keepers in Europe over the last 2yrs. The chances of him going to a better team in the next couple yrs is very high. Dang.. bad belle no gree African prosperity.
OCCUPY NFF!!
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:55 am
Benedict Iroha wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:42 am Okoye just wanted to use Nigerian like Boateng to launch his career thank God it's to a championship side lol.
You’re thanking God that Okoye is on a championship side? Really? You honestly believe God answers such BS prayers? Bro, start praying for yourself and leave Okoye alone. Dude has done better that most keepers in Europe over the last 2yrs. The chances of him going to a better team in the next couple yrs is very high. Dang.. bad belle no gree African prosperity.
Wetin consign you abeg let the man speak his truth!
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Are you implying Okoye and championship goalies aren’t good enough for the SuperEagles? After Enyeama, the best goalie we’ve had in this era was a championship goalie. Does the name Karl Ikeme ring a bell❓❗️

Cheers.
Dammy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dammy »

Wow! How do you respond to this?
I am happy
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Dammy wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 6:02 am
Wow! How do you respond to this?
No response. Just pray for him.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 5:05 am
Are you implying Okoye and championship goalies aren’t good enough for the SuperEagles? After Enyeama, the best goalie we’ve had in this era was a championship goalie. Does the name Karl Ikeme ring a bell❓❗️

Cheers.
They have forgotten already!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:59 am
Let Kongi too speak his own truth nah!
:taunt: :D :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Damunk wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 11:00 am
maceo4 wrote: Wed Jun 01, 2022 4:59 am
Let Kongi too speak his own truth nah!
:taunt: :D :taunt:
Touché :mrgreen:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

okoye is a championship goalie, what wrong did ben say now? some of you people sef
SuperEagles