Ecuador: Peseiro Promises 'Sugar'.....

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

joao
Egg
Egg
Re: Ecuador: Peseiro Promises 'Sugar'.....

Post by joao »

We love engaging is 'prejudicial conclusions'. Why not wait till the new coach have
at least five matches under his watch before making claims about his competence or lack of.
BTW, it's the same types wanting Arteta fired after the first few games, but hyping him at the
end of the season. :lol: :lol: :lol:
As per Rohr, no matter what anyone thinks about his tenure he delivered on his assignments.
And not many of those disparaging his efforts have been half as successful in their endeavors.
Rohr is gone, let's face the future and see what that brings our SE.
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

fabio wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 12:23 pm
waka-man wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 10:44 am
If by good fit you mean he’s telling us what we want to hear, I agree. Rohr didn’t have time for that; he just said what he believed. Maybe that’s not a very Nigerian thing to do.

I’m no Rohr apologist (I wanted him gone for the last 2 or so years of his tenure), but his 2018 WC qualification campaign was one of the best periods for the SE in history. He brought a level-headed professionalism to our team. We’ll look back on that one day and realise how important that was.
Which History?
How many history we get?
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
blueangel
Egg
Egg

Post by blueangel »

waka-man wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:17 pm
If by good fit you mean he’s telling us what we want to hear, I agree. Rohr didn’t have time for that; he just said what he believed. Maybe that’s not a very Nigerian thing to do.

I’m no Rohr apologist (I wanted him gone for the last 2 or so years of his tenure), but his 2018 WC qualification campaign was one of the best periods for the SE in history. He brought a level-headed professionalism to our team. We’ll look back on that one day and realise how important that was.
Which History?
How many history we get?
There was a Coach Called Philip Troussier who did same or better
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 5:39 am The WOWO crowd is slowly coming back to life. Abeg una, let’s see how Coach P does against Ecuador before you elevate him to sainthood😃😃😃❗️

Cheers.
No.
The so-called 'WOWO' crowd are not the ones already shrining Peseiro after 45 minutes of promising football.
The ones doing that are those hypocrites calling anyone that dared speak up in support of Rohr.
Now that we have another 'oyibo' in charge, they are falling over themselves after 45mins.
Those are the ones now "coming back to life".
So who are the 'WOWOs' now, eh? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Next wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 9:56 am Guyz, Coach Peseiro might not be the best thing you guyz have wished for. He might not even be a good coach, if you want to go by the definition (of many many people)of a "good coach", and he might not beat Ecuador btu there is one thing that makes him different from Rohr: He tries to build up his team psychologically. That is what Rohr did not do. Rohrs antics were, "we are learning", we don't have a world class player, like Salah etc." or "we are a young team" etc. When you start saying that as a coach, your players will start to believe that and thus bringing themselves down.

So said, Peseiro might not be your dreamed coach but he tries to build up his team's moral etc.. Let's see how far he goes with that...

Cheers
Let's see how long it will take Peseiro to use maybe two out of three of those statements.
Two months?
Three?
Four games? Five?
I trust that the calls for his sack will start immediately.
You can lead the charge. :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

blueangel wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:27 pm
waka-man wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 6:17 pm

Which History?
How many history we get?
There was a Coach Called Philip Troussier who did same or better
So? that doesn’t invalidate my point: one of the best periods.

Both won 4, drew 1 and lost 1.

Having said that, Troussier achieved the same result playing against Guinea, Kenya and Burkina Faso.

Rohr did is against three of the most recent Afcon winners in Algeria, Cameroun and Zambia. And the only reason for the single loss under Rohr was not on the field of play, but due to an administrative error that handed Algeria the final match (after we had already qualified).
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Can you guys just give the man some time?

Assess him with an open mind.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Cellular wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:17 pm Can you guys just give the man some time?

I have already made my observation , this coach is promising
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:24 pm
Cellular wrote: Thu Jun 02, 2022 7:17 pm Can you guys just give the man some time?

I have already made my observation , this coach is promising
Cellular, you are either with us or against us! Coach P is the truth! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

Nigerians are hopefull people. We like hope and we are generally optimistic - that's why we're happy people. Coach P for me right now is nothing more than hope. At work, they say hope is a 4 letter word. For the better of my health, I hope he is indeed a good thing for us. For now, I hold judgement