Ahmed Musa what's your end game?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ahmed Musa what's your end game?

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:28 am Left to me Musa still has 4 more years with the SE. Yall are on some expired reefer
4 more years of doing what? Chopping bench for club and country? Some of una no dey serious at all.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

gochino wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 5:38 am
wiseone wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 12:45 am If Ronaldo, Messi, Modric, Benzema, Busquets, Chiellini, and Bonucci were Nigerians, they would have retired years ago due to hounding by fans who would claim they are "too old" and "useless".
That doesn't make sense, all those guys are still performing and delivering at the highest level, Ronaldo was among the top scorers in the EPL and just won manu footballer of the season, Modric won the Champions league etc....How many goals did Musa score in Turkey? What's his impact for the National team in the last 4yrs?
Nigerians are the reason why Nigeria is a mess. Imaging Co signings this bullsheet. I would much rather invite Anthony Nwakweme who is outperforming Musa 10 fold in the same Turkish league despite bring 33.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bret- hart wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 4:27 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 1:28 am Left to me Musa still has 4 more years with the SE. Yall are on some expired reefer
4 more years of doing what? Chopping bench for club and country? Some of una no dey serious at all.
Bale just took Wales to the Worldcup..we need Musa until we find someone to lift the team up
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

most of these guys are like trump supporters. They dont care about trump/musa, they just hate the "libtards"/eagles fans
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 7:49 pm
most of these guys are like trump supporters. They dont care about trump/musa, they just hate the "libtards"/eagles fans
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
SuperEagles

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

...and Oliseh, Okocha, and Yobo. I remember a time on this forum when people wanted Oliseh and Okocha compulsory retired so that Karibe Ojigwe and Sunday Ibeji could "replace them"...

🤦🏽
Damunk wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:26 am
Ahem....Mikel Obi?
Do you by any chance remember when Nigerians started hounding him, calling him "too old and useless"?
Think well.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

wiseone wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 9:06 pm ...and Oliseh, Okocha, and Yobo. I remember a time on this forum when people wanted Oliseh and Okocha compulsory retired so that Karibe Ojigwe and Sunday Ibeji could "replace them"...

🤦🏽
Damunk wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:26 am
Ahem....Mikel Obi?
Do you by any chance remember when Nigerians started hounding him, calling him "too old and useless"?
Think well.
It is always "who is the new flavor of the moment?" LOL.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

You guys are on expired drugs. I believe those calls happened briefly when Oliseh was overrun by the Senegalese boys in midfield and when Okocha claimed he missed his way to the airport on a crucial WC match. People have been calling on Musa to retire/benched for a while now.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Funny enough it’s Oliseh that initially caused this problem, making a bit part junior player like Musa captain of the team ahead of Mikel and co. Then a few months later tucked his head between his legs and ran away…luckily Musa was smart enough to try to undo the nonsense Oliseh did by relinquishing the armband rightfully to Mikel, but that bad seed had already been planted…
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

maceo4 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:07 am Funny enough it’s Oliseh that initially caused this problem, making a bit part junior player like Musa captain of the team ahead of Mikel and co. Then a few months later tucked his head between his legs and ran away…luckily Musa was smart enough to try to undo the nonsense Oliseh did by relinquishing the armband rightfully to Mikel, but that bad seed had already been planted…
Perhaps Oliseh was compromised as well and simply following ORDERS FROM ABOVE.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 3:09 pm
maceo4 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:07 am Funny enough it’s Oliseh that initially caused this problem, making a bit part junior player like Musa captain of the team ahead of Mikel and co. Then a few months later tucked his head between his legs and ran away…luckily Musa was smart enough to try to undo the nonsense Oliseh did by relinquishing the armband rightfully to Mikel, but that bad seed had already been planted…
VE,

So according to you here is now the list of compromised Managers:

Sunday Oliseh
Gernot Rohr
Augustine Eguavoen
Jose Peseiro

Have I left out anyone else?

Should i include Stephen Keshi, as well?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Enugu II wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:13 pm
VE,

Sunday Oliseh
Gernot Rohr
Augustine Eguavoen
Jose Peseiro

Peseiro didn't pick this list. It was picked for him.

Keshi didn't have many options better than Musa at that time. Neither did Oliseh, but there was no reason to make him captain.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

vancity eagle wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:17 pm
Enugu II wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 4:13 pm
VE,

Sunday Oliseh
Gernot Rohr
Augustine Eguavoen
Jose Peseiro

Peseiro didn't pick this list. It was picked for him.

Keshi didn't have many options better than Musa at that time. Neither did Oliseh, but there was no reason to make him captain.
VE,

Fair enough. So now lets shorten the list to:

Gernot Rohr
Augustin Eguavoen
Jose Peseiro (???)
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

highbury wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 9:56 am Let me make myself clear: I am not like Van City who swims in hatred for Musa. I have huge respect for him and what he has done for Nigeria. It just didn't make sense to me when he said that the last edition of Afcon was his last and he is going to play the qualifiers for the next edition. I was asking some serious questions and having some thoughts.
I don't hate on players. I support them, both home and foreign. At least they are serving their country. The least I can do is support.
Musa isn’t a man of his words that’s all.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Exactly. Even Musa was embarrassed.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Tue Jun 07, 2022 8:55 pm
Bro, you know sey you be my paddy. But the honest truth is that anyone who wants Musa to be part of the Eagles for the next 4 years is either trolling or hates Nigeria. I know most Nigerians hate Nigeria, so it isnt far fetched. Sometimes, I sit and think about how people think, but the truth is that you cannot rationalize the irrational. A player who is finished, cannot compete at the highest level and you want him to take the place of another player who can make us more competitive. Its comedy at this point.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:37 pm
Bro, you know sey you be my paddy. But the honest truth is that anyone who wants Musa to be part of the Eagles for the next 4 years is either trolling or hates Nigeria. I know most Nigerians hate Nigeria, so it isnt far fetched. Sometimes, I sit and think about how people think, but the truth is that you cannot rationalize the irrational. A player who is finished, cannot compete at the highest level and you want him to take the place of another player who can make us more competitive. Its comedy at this point.
i want the likes of vancity to cry tears because of Musa . The joy i get when i see the veins popping out . Musa is a statesman , once he gets his testimony he will saddle off to the retirement home of legends
SuperEagles

packerland
Egg
Egg

Post by packerland »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:47 pm
i want the likes of vancity to cry tears because of Musa . The joy i get when i see the veins popping out . Musa is a statesman , once he gets his testimony he will saddle off to the retirement home of legends
You be narcissist of the highest order. So your counter arguments are to settle personal vendetta/piss people off.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

packerland wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:54 pm
You be narcissist of the highest order. So your counter arguments are to settle personal vendetta/piss people off.
no ish Jose ..duh!!!!
SuperEagles

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Now I see why you dey laugh before! So I was right! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I was right about the "Trump Supporter Syndrome".. its all about the "Libtards" and not about Trump. :taunt: :taunt:

Okay, cool. lol
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:rotf: :woot:
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

If Musa doesn’t step down and the NFF don’t want him out then non of the two care about Nigerian football.
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Eaglezbeak wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 12:59 pm If Musa doesn’t step down and the NFF don’t want him out then non of the two care about Nigerian football.
Isn't that already crystal clear ?