The Aribo AM experiment has not ...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Aribo AM experiment has not ...

Post by jette1 »

When a new coach comes in as in this case it seems to me that the proper cost effective thing for the federation to do is to invite every single one of our players or all players that have won the jersey within last 2 or 3 years to camp so the coach gets a first hand interaction and personal screening of these players. Alternative which is visiting players at their clubs would be more expensive trips to make. Doesn’t mean all the invited players would be on the bench for game obviously that cant happen. Unsuited players can seat in the stands. Given the like of abdulahi thrown into his camp while likes of ebuehi or Ejuke kept away I doubt the coach even knows what he has at this point. Yes perhaps he would watch some videos but it appears someone else list is being presented as - The list
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

jette1 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:49 pm We often discount the tremendous challenges a typical young Nigerian especially the football players encounter on landing abroad trying to negotiate through all the obstacles as a foreigner. Even as a student, by the time I graduated first degree a good 20% of the guys we started with were either gone back home or out of school and selling vacuum cleaners not because of poor academic records; How much more for a young footballer being tossed around from team to team. If he particularly lacked a good support and mentorships in these clubs then you can’t generalized other peoples success to his circumstances. I truly believe nwakali has talent and needs support. Even when you listen to him talk you could tell he is very naive and can only imagine his daily interactions
I worked with Nwakali at Arsenal or more like watched him at Arsenal….sorry he is not it.

U are comparing him producing chances against weak team with a weak formation in the latter hours of a match….

Nwakali himself have said several times….I AM NOT AN ATTACKING MIDFIELDER….he is a deep lying playmaker at best or just a water carrier…..

The boy isn’t it….sorry to bust the bubble but he is not that talented. Certainly not compared to Iwobi or Aribo….

Aribo was going to walk the Scottish player of the year before AFCON. Came back tired and lost form. Played out of position still helped get rangers to a whisker away from winning the Europa league….but don’t mind me, everyone is racist to Nwakali and that’s why he has failed at EVERY club he has been to.
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 2:17 am
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:27 pm Aribo is not a DM and Iwobi is filling in until we find a real No 10. Due respect to Iwobi but he can’t take us to the next level. E just Dey try muck like onku does on his JOB until he gets found out. :laugh:
Emir,

You may be right on the bolded part. It was so glaring in today's game against S/Leone. Aribo was so far up several times and at sea that our CDs were left unprotected against the direct onslaught by the opponents. It was so glaring and atrocious in that opening half. It was then like night and day the moment Etebo stepped in after the interval. Aribo was moved up to where he regularly plays for Nigeria and Etebo sat right in front of the CDs and suddenly Nigeria's defense became organized and far more respectable.
But the big question is why did the coach play him as the DM in a 4-4-2? These are just schoolboy errors, not to be expected from someone being paid $75k per month.

I am really concerned about this our coach. He just seems to be winging it as he goes along. Really shocking.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enyi wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:30 pm
jette1 wrote: Sun Jun 05, 2022 6:49 pm We often discount the tremendous challenges a typical young Nigerian especially the football players encounter on landing abroad trying to negotiate through all the obstacles as a foreigner. Even as a student, by the time I graduated first degree a good 20% of the guys we started with were either gone back home or out of school and selling vacuum cleaners not because of poor academic records; How much more for a young footballer being tossed around from team to team. If he particularly lacked a good support and mentorships in these clubs then you can’t generalized other peoples success to his circumstances. I truly believe nwakali has talent and needs support. Even when you listen to him talk you could tell he is very naive and can only imagine his daily interactions
I worked with Nwakali at Arsenal or more like watched him at Arsenal….sorry he is not it.

U are comparing him producing chances against weak team with a weak formation in the latter hours of a match….

Nwakali himself have said several times….I AM NOT AN ATTACKING MIDFIELDER….he is a deep lying playmaker at best or just a water carrier…..

The boy isn’t it….sorry to bust the bubble but he is not that talented. Certainly not compared to Iwobi or Aribo….

Aribo was going to walk the Scottish player of the year before AFCON. Came back tired and lost form. Played out of position still helped get rangers to a whisker away from winning the Europa league….but don’t mind me, everyone is racist to Nwakali and that’s why he has failed at EVERY club he has been to.
Fans can be very funny sometimes.

Anyone who knows his football and watched Nwakali at AFCON would have seen why he can’t hack it at club level. The guy is seriously lacking in energy. Forget all those neat turns and passes on the same spot. He would be short-one in any team he plays.

Mikel used to be like that in his early Chelsea days but he got better. And Mikel is slightly quicker on the feet too.
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

I guess his performance against athletico in UYO was a fluke
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

jette1 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 8:12 pm

Guy, a one-off?
And how many years ago was that.
We all need to FACE reality, SMELL the coffee and CONSIDER that the lad just isn’t as good that we have PRAYED he would become.
We can’t keep giving excuses. There are quite a few U17 World Youth MVP’s that really amounted to nothing special. Not every one of them is a Mikel, an Osimhen or an Iheanacho. Or for that matter a Kroos, Fabregas or Foden.
It’s sad but true.
He really needs to sort his club form out and if he’s good enough, the SE will surely come calling.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Enyi
Egg
Egg

Post by Enyi »

Actually against A. Madrid…., his brother was far better than him and he is poor….sorry, I love the kid, I recommended him to Arsenal. He had the Pirlo look about him but close up….he ain’t that good.

Is he talented of course but so is everybody playing football…if not ppl like Emir, cellular and myself will be footballers….

Is he talented enough to play at a high level…..SORRY NO
The stupid neither forgive nor forget- the smart forgive- but never forget" -Thomas Szasz.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and consciencious stupidity."
-Martin Luther King- Jr.

“Our Audacity to rise from our losses is what makes Nigerian the number one footballing nation in Africa - Stephen Keshi RIP

Those who don't take decisions never make mistakes."..........
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

Enyi wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:20 am

Actually against A. Madrid…., his brother was far better than him and he is poor….sorry, I love the kid, I recommended him to Arsenal. He had the Pirlo look about him but close up….he ain’t that good.

Is he talented of course but so is everybody playing football…if not ppl like Emir, cellular and myself will be footballers….

Is he talented enough to play at a high level…..SORRY NO
The guy is a good footballer, nobody is saying he is the next Pirlo...He was among the players that created the most chances at the Afon despite playing few minutes, plus his set pieces are better than any of our current players.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 7:54 pm
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:27 pm Aribo is not a DM and Iwobi is filling in until we find a real No 10. Due respect to Iwobi but he can’t take us to the next level. E just Dey try muck like onku does on his JOB until he gets found out. :laugh:
Emir,

You may be right on the bolded part. It was so glaring in today's game against S/Leone. Aribo was so far up several times and at sea that our CDs were left unprotected against the direct onslaught by the opponents. It was so glaring and atrocious in that opening half. It was then like night and day the moment Etebo stepped in after the interval. Aribo was moved up to where he regularly plays for Nigeria and Etebo sat right in front of the CDs and suddenly Nigeria's defense became organized and far more respectable.
But the big question is why did the coach play him as the DM in a 4-4-2? These are just schoolboy errors, not to be expected from someone being paid $75k per month.

I am really concerned about this our coach. He just seems to be winging it as he goes along. Really shocking.
Lolly

It may have been an experiment in a home game where Nigeria was expected to be on the front foot. However, Sierra Leone has clearly lost respect for Nigeria and assuming that they would defer backfired.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:22 am
Emir,

Lolly

It may have been an experiment in a home game where Nigeria was expected to be on the front foot. However, Sierra Leone has clearly lost respect for Nigeria and assuming that they would defer backfired.
That’s even worse. Which experiment? In his first competitive match? Didn’t Amaju tell us the guy had a comprehensive report on all our players?

The guy has made a few strange decisions in his first 3 matches that can’t be explained. I am really worried.

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Lolly wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 12:58 pm
Emir,

Lolly

That’s even worse. Which experiment? In his first competitive match? Didn’t Amaju tell us the guy had a comprehensive report on all our players?

The guy has made a few strange decisions in his first 3 matches that can’t be explained. I am really worried.
Lolly

Are you assuming to know what was in the so-called comprehensive report? Or that the sessions he had with these players are adequate for Peseiro to put his stamp on this team?
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Sunset wrote: Mon Jun 06, 2022 3:38 pm
As you say the cameo appearances aren't enough to give a meaningful judgement of the player but the said player definitely proved he belongs, so for him to have been dropped after that is what was surprising.

See a hypocrite who get agenda.

So Ejaria is not good enough for SE, yet you are telling me a guy who has never been able to lockdown a starting position for whichever bottom dwelling 2nd division club he gets tossed around to "proved he belongs"

You are a joke.
waka-man
Egg
Egg

Post by waka-man »

Emir,

Lolly

I will you.
Aribo as our DM was a head scratcher.
And I saw nothing that hints at anything new.
Early days, but I was hoping to see something new and clever.
Let’s see how we do against real minnows on Monday.
-------------------------------------------
MY NAME IS WAKA-MAN, and YES, I AM A CHELSEA FAN. Please don't hate me - I was fan when David Ellery dashed Cantona two penalties as Man U beat us 4-0 in the FA Cup final. So I've paid my dues.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:24 pm
As you say the cameo appearances aren't enough to give a meaningful judgement of the player but the said player definitely proved he belongs, so for him to have been dropped after that is what was surprising.

So Ejaria is not good enough for SE, yet you are telling me a guy who has never been able to lockdown a starting position for whichever bottom dwelling 2nd division club he gets tossed around to "proved he belongs"

You are a joke.
Reading still remains something you can't come to grips with :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: unlike you, i'm not spamming this forum with his name like he is some kind of saviour. Dude was given a surprise call-up to our AFCON team and was one of the better performers amongst our midfielders despite getting limited minutes. And if you can't admit that it says a lot about how limited your football knowledge is, but then again you're one of those people who think Semi Ajayi can play DM, so that alone speaks for itself. :roll:

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Sunset wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:58 pm

You are a joke.
Reading still remains something you can't come to grips with :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: unlike you, i'm not spamming this forum with his name like he is some kind of saviour. Dude was given a surprise call-up to our AFCON team and was one of the better performers amongst our midfielders despite getting limited minutes. And if you can't admit that it says a lot about how limited your football knowledge is, but then again you're one of those people who think Semi Ajayi can play DM, so that alone speaks for itself. :roll:

You are the one who cannot read.

By your own double standards which you applied to Ejaria.

NWAKALI IS NOT READY FOR SE.

If such a player who has made NO IMPACT in any 2nd division team he has played for can "make an impact for SE" then we must give Ejaria, who has had a much better 2nd division career than Nwakali a chance, and he is most def deserving of it given our lack of options in his position.

If you cannot see your clear double standards, I cannot help you.
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

Enugu II wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:42 pm
Emir,

Lolly

Lolly

Are you assuming to know what was in the so-called comprehensive report? Or that the sessions he had with these players are adequate for Peseiro to put his stamp on this team?
The little I know is that we don’t have the right personal for a 4-4-2. Aribo and Iwobi would get overrun. And it took our “experienced” coach a whole 45 minutes in his first competitive match to figure that out. The man is winging it. You just watch and see as we play more matches.

Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:20 pm

You are a joke.

If such a player who has made NO IMPACT in any 2nd division team he has played for can "make an impact for SE" then we must give Ejaria, who has had a much better 2nd division career than Nwakali a chance, and he is most def deserving of it given our lack of options in his position.

You can continue making noise, it won't change the fact you're making zero sense. First you say Nwakali is not ready for the SE (in all caps :???: ) and then admit he made an impact for them at the AFCON, you're even contradicting yourself at this point.

And now you want to use Nwakali's case as justification to bring in a LW/AM that managed 2 goals and Zero assists in 26 Championship appearances, you're a joker!! When we have Iwobi, Iheanacho and Aribo to name a few that are far better than him....
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Sunset wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 3:58 pm

You are a joke.

You can continue making noise, it won't change the fact you're making zero sense. First you say Nwakali is not ready for the SE (in all caps :???: ) and then admit he made an impact for them at the AFCON, you're even contradicting yourself at this point.

And now you want to use Nwakali's case as justification to bring in a LW/AM that managed 2 goals and Zero assists in 26 Championship appearances, you're a joker!! When we have Iwobi, Iheanacho and Aribo to name a few that are far better than him....
I never said "Nwakali is not ready" for SE.

Again YOU have reading comprehension. I said BASED ON YOUR LOGIC of poor output in a 2nd division you are writing off Ejaria. Nwakali has EVEN POORER output in a 2nd division yet could make an impact for SE.

Therefore we can make a reasonable deduction that Ejaria could also do the same. He needs to be tested. Saying he is not SE material is disingenuous.

I'm saying Ejaria needs to be an option/backup to Iwobi. We all saw the consequences of having no legit backup to Iwobi with the Ghana debacle.

Iheanacho is not a creative AM. He is piss poor in that position. Cannot even trap simple balls and cannot dribble forwards and take on his man.

The fact is WE NEED MORE BALL PLAYING MIDFIELDERS. Not carpenters. The fact that Peseiro would play 2 of them (Iwobi, Aribo) and ignore Etebo, Onyeka shows he wants more technical midfielders. Only a fool would ignore Ejaria and continue up to call up 10 defenders and strikers who will never play.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 4:45 pm

You are a joke.

Again YOU have reading comprehension. I said BASED ON YOUR LOGIC of poor output in a 2nd division you are writing off Ejaria. Nwakali has EVEN POORER output in a 2nd division yet could make an impact for SE.

Therefore we can make a reasonable deduction that Ejaria could also do the same. He needs to be tested. Saying he is not SE material is disingenuous.

I'm saying Ejaria needs to be an option/backup to Iwobi. We all saw the consequences of having no legit backup to Iwobi with the Ghana debacle.

Iheanacho is not a creative AM. He is piss poor in that position. Cannot even trap simple balls and cannot dribble forwards and take on his man.

The fact is WE NEED MORE BALL PLAYING MIDFIELDERS. Not carpenters. The fact that Peseiro would play 2 of them (Iwobi, Aribo) and ignore Etebo, Onyeka shows he wants more technical midfielders. Only a fool would ignore Ejaria and continue up to call up 10 defenders and strikers who will never play.
So it's not only your poor reading reading skills we have to deal with, you can't even structure a proper sentence together :rotf: abeg read what you wrote but it looks like I'm wasting my time on this.

The fact you're even trying to compare Nwakali's output (a CM) to Ejaria (a LW/AM) shows exactly how out of touch you are in this as both play completely different roles but I wouldn't expect you to know that. We should be comparing his output to the likes of Chukwueze, Dennis, Aribo, etc but that would show just how out of his depth he is.

So Peseiro ignored Etebo yet that was the first sub he made at HT when it was clear our midfield was getting overrun? As I said you don't know much....
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Sunset wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:16 pm

You are a joke.

So it's not only your poor reading reading skills we have to deal with, you can't even structure a proper sentence together :rotf: abeg read what you wrote but it looks like I'm wasting my time on this.

The fact you're even trying to compare Nwakali's output (a CM) to Ejaria (a LW/AM) shows exactly how out of touch you are in this as both play completely different roles but I wouldn't expect you to know that. We should be comparing his output to the likes of Chukwueze, Dennis, Aribo, etc but that would show just how out of his depth he is.

So Peseiro ignored Etebo yet that was the first sub he made at HT when it was clear our midfield was getting overrun? As I said you don't know much....
Players can play multiple positions.

Ejaria, Aribo, Nwakali, Etebo would all be playing and competing for the same position in SE.

Ejaria like Aribo is primarily an AM who could both easily play the CM role as Nwakali also did. Even Etebo started as a winger/AM and was now deployed as an auxiliary DM, so please do not act dumb and pretend Ejaria could not be an option for CM and thus SHOULD BE DIRECTLY COMPARED TO NWAKALI.

You are trying to deflect from your clear bias and double standards pretending Ejaria is not worth a look yet hyping a guy who has AN EVEN WORSE CLUB RECORD.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 5:45 pm

You are a joke.

Ejaria, Aribo, Nwakali, Etebo would all be playing and competing for the same position in SE.

Ejaria like Aribo is primarily an AM who could both easily play the CM role as Nwakali also did. Even Etebo started as a winger/AM and was now deployed as an auxiliary DM, so please do not act dumb and pretend Ejaria could not be an option for CM and thus SHOULD BE DIRECTLY COMPARED TO NWAKALI.

You are trying to deflect from your clear bias and double standards pretending Ejaria is not worth a look yet hyping a guy who has AN EVEN WORSE CLUB RECORD.
You're simply incorrect, the majority of the games Aribo has played for Rangers it has been as an AM, same for Etebo as a DM/CM & Nwakali as a CM. the same can't be said about Ejaria who has primarily been a Left winger for the past two seasons now with only a handful being as an AM so there's no point there.

And if you understand anything about a decent midfield, you'd know that those three (Nwakali, Etebo & Aribo) all offer different qualities to a midfield depending on the the circumstance but that's probably too complicated for someone who thinks Ajayi can play DM for us.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

Sunset wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:10 pm

You're simply incorrect, the majority of the games Aribo has played for Rangers it has been as an AM, same for Etebo as a DM/CM & Nwakali as a CM. the same can't be said about Ejaria who has primarily been a Left winger for the past two seasons now with only a handful being as an AM so there's no point there.

And if you understand anything about a decent midfield, you'd know that those three (Nwakali, Etebo & Aribo) all offer different qualities to a midfield depending on the the circumstance but that's probably too complicated for someone who thinks Ajayi can play DM for us.
Are you really trying to pretend that players don't often play different positions for club and country ?

You can go to transfermarket, whoscored, or any reputable website and they will list Ejaria as being a central or attacking midfielder, IN ADDITION to a left sided midfielder. But you want to pretend he has to be used as a left winger for SE to prove your stupid point.

The new coach at Reading even recently deployed him at AM in the last few matches and was happy, Rohr once said Ejaria could be the solution to AM.

The guy has struggled with injuries this season, in fact Reading as a whole has struggled. (Even without Ejaria playing) Yet you want to forget his previous 2 seasons where he had 3 goals and 5 assists and topped the league in dribbles and was one of the highest rated players.

Then in the same breath tell us a guy WHO HAS STRUGGLED IN EVERY SINGLE BOTTOM DWELLING 2ND DIVISION TEAM HE HAS EVER PLAYED FOR. CANNOT EVEN GET PLAYING TIME WHEREAS EJARIA IS A GAURANTEED STARTER, is worthy of SE, yet Ejaria is not.

Who are you fooling ? Abeg shut up already with your stupid agenda.

You very well know that Ejaria and Nwakali would be competing for the same spot, either AM or CM. The flexibility to play both positions, and Ejaria even gives us more flexibility with his ability to also play wide.

Ejaria should be in the mix along with a whole host of other midfielders, instead of calling up average bricklayers even when they are injured, or striker upon striker that are not even needed.
Sunset
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Sunset »

vancity eagle wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:43 pm
Sunset wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 6:10 pm

Are you really trying to pretend that players don't often play different positions for club and country ?

You can go to transfermarket, whoscored, or any reputable website and they will list Ejaria as being a central or attacking midfielder, IN ADDITION to a left sided midfielder. But you want to pretend he has to be used as a left winger for SE to prove your stupid point.

The new coach at Reading even recently deployed him at AM in the last few matches and was happy, Rohr once said Ejaria could be the solution to AM.

The guy has struggled with injuries this season, in fact Reading as a whole has struggled. (Even without Ejaria playing) Yet you want to forget his previous 2 seasons where he had 3 goals and 5 assists and topped the league in dribbles and was one of the highest rated players.

Then in the same breath tell us a guy WHO HAS STRUGGLED IN EVERY SINGLE BOTTOM DWELLING 2ND DIVISION TEAM HE HAS EVER PLAYED FOR. CANNOT EVEN GET PLAYING TIME WHEREAS EJARIA IS A GAURANTEED STARTER, is worthy of SE, yet Ejaria is not.

Who are you fooling ? Abeg shut up already with your stupid agenda.

You very well know that Ejaria and Nwakali would be competing for the same spot, either AM or CM. The flexibility to play both positions, and Ejaria even gives us more flexibility with his ability to also play wide.

Ejaria should be in the mix along with a whole host of other midfielders, instead of calling up average bricklayers even when they are injured, or striker upon striker that are not even needed.
You're the only stupid one here with an even more stupid agenda you're trying to push. Ejaria's primary position according to those sites are left midfield and is where he has played most of his club games so clearly his club coaches dont feel confident in giving him an extend role as either an AM or CM but you think he has a chance there with the SE? To call you shameless is an understatement. Clown