Bein Sports and Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

packerland
Egg
Egg
Re: Bein Sports and Nigeria

Post by packerland »

Igugu wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:21 pm
packerland wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:13 pm Chai! All this because we lost to the Midget. I was looking forward to a new SE jersey since I was late on getting the WC 2018 jersey.
We did not lose to the Ghanaians. Ghana went to the world cup by luck. They did not beat us. (Away goal).
My brother, if it makes you feel better then who am I to pour sand in your garri. Yes, we lost to a poor Ghananian team but it’s not like we had 10shots in goal and they had 1. We knew we had to score in Kumasi just in case they get a lucky penalty because I didn’t think they would score from play against us, yet we didn’t. We also needed to beat them in Abuja which we didn’t. Nothing in the second half made me think we could score. Our players were running out of gas. Honestly, we would have lost the WC ticket too against Tunisia even though they play one of the ugliest footy known to mankind.
"Yea right, we await the beatings the Aussie has for them. The Falcons are just another bad team at the women world cup".....fatpokey Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:34 .
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Bein Sports and Nigeria

Post by mcal »

Igugu wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 8:21 pm
packerland wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:13 pm Chai! All this because we lost to the Midget. I was looking forward to a new SE jersey since I was late on getting the WC 2018 jersey.
We did not lose to the Ghanaians. Ghana went to the world cup by luck. They did not beat us. (Away goal).
...they beat us, home and away. We were lucky to get a penalty to save face.