Where's that yeye Rawlings

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Where's that yeye Rawlings

Post by Odas »

packerland wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 1:18 pm
Damunk wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 12:42 pm
Odas wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 11:10 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:33 pm Nothing you guys say to Rawlings can ease the pain of not qualifying for the World Cup. Rawlings is probably making plans right now to go watch Ghana at the World Cup while we can only look forward to 2026❗️

Cheers.
Exactly and to be frank, not qualifying still hurts a little. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
A little? Okay o.
What makes it worse is that it was entirely self-inflicted.

Wait until November. Na dat time you go know say no be small ting.
November is too far. The pain will start in October when the teams that qualified starts modeling their new WC Jersey’s. Even the US don’t care about soccer in general are excited about the WC.
Kai, dis failure wey we fail, no be smol tin-oo! So in November dis year, awa pains go com back in full, again?

Na wa-oo, na major wahala e go be for me for dat taim-oo.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 4:47 am
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 1:33 pm Nothing you guys say to Rawlings can ease the pain of not qualifying for the World Cup. Rawlings is probably making plans right now to go watch Ghana at the World Cup while we can only look forward to 2026❗️

Cheers.
did ghana qualify for 2018? abeg make we hear word. by the wat dude aint going to Qatar in november december. in fact many of us here wouldn't have been in Qatar even if the SE made it
😀😀😀 You remain the undisputed king of irrelevant commentary. What are you shooting for now, a million posts? I have no doubt you’ll get there before anyone else with your frequent, half-arsed comments😀😀😀❗️
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:13 pm

Cheers.
did ghana qualify for 2018? abeg make we hear word. by the wat dude aint going to Qatar in november december. in fact many of us here wouldn't have been in Qatar even if the SE made it
😀😀😀 You remain the undisputed king of irrelevant commentary. What are you shooting for now, a million posts? I have no doubt you’ll get there before anyone else with your frequent, half-arsed comments😀😀😀❗️
good for you old man river. but you log on ce everyday to read those comments . hmmmm .. it is not my fault you find it difficult to express your thoughts in words
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:45 pm
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote: Sun Jun 12, 2022 3:13 pm

Cheers.
good for you old man river. but you log on ce everyday to read those comments . hmmmm .. it is not my fault you find it difficult to express your thoughts in words
How do you know how often I’m on CE? Not everyone is jobless like you❗️

Cheers.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Dammy wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:20 pm
There was never a Georgia 5 Nigeria 1 result except in your head. The result was the other way round!
..but there was a Denmark 4-1 Nigeria in a competitive situation, with the whole world watching and playing the best naija team ever to walk the face of this planet :sad:
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

gosh wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:26 pm
Tobi17 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 12:39 pm See how Japan is destroying the midgets

Japan 4 vs Ghana 1 :lol:
TBH, these "trial" matches are nothing but low-grade exhibitions to test new player and formation changes by coaches.
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Ghana lose 2-0 or 2-1 to Zimbabwe and then a whopping 5-1 or 5-0 to Saudi Arabia before either the 2006 or 2010 World Cup? Yet what happened in the actual World Cup competition?
I personally don't take these trial/friendly matches seriously. Even the AFCON qualifiers
have better merit as performance measurements because they are real competitive matches.
Remind them....
Had it not been a screw-up by Asamoah Gyan, we would have made it to the semis
Naija People: Cry your own cry :woot:
Last edited by Rawlings on Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

gosh wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:18 pm
Tell me, and be honest. Is there a WC Ghana has qualified for in which the usual suspects on CE haven't labelled Ghana as "the worst African team," "a bunch of hey-yous," "they are going to disgrace Africa" on and on and on?
I challenge you to go into CE archives and you will see similar posts after EVERY TIME Ghana has qualified for a WC, but objective posters aren't fooled and know why :roll:
2006: Ghana went to the WC with Togo, Angloa (they eliminated Naija :shock: ), Ivory Coast, and Morocco
CE was full of doomsday prophets who predicted Africa will have the worst showing.
WRONG: Ghana reached the Round of 16

2010: Nigeria, Algeria, Ivory Coast and Cameroon exited the tournament after the Group stages
Ghana progressed beyond the group stages for the second time in a row and got to Quarter Final.

2018: No African teams in knockout stage for the first time since 1982. Ghana was NOT there to save your asses

When it comes to world cup, Ghana has the best record in Africa
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Undertaker wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:20 pm

Cheers.
Rawlings that lives in his mother's basement can't afford to leave his village talkless the country! That midget will not beat anywhere near Doha! Even his idol tfco lied about going to Brazil!
Oga, my mum's basement is as beautiful as Dangote's living room.
Cry your own cry
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

Undertaker wrote: Sat Jun 11, 2022 2:17 pm
gosh wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:51 pm
Bigpokey24 wrote: Fri Jun 10, 2022 5:43 pm

TBH, these "trial" matches are nothing but low-grade exhibitions to test new player and formation changes by coaches.
Someone correct me if I am wrong, but didn't Ghana lose 2-0 or 2-1 to Zimbabwe and then a whopping 5-1 or 5-0 to Saudi Arabia before either the 2006 or 2010 World Cup? Yet what happened in the actual World Cup competition?
I personally don't take these trial/friendly matches seriously. Even the AFCON qualifiers
have better merit as performance measurements because they are real competitive matches.
we are in 2022. keep being delusional
"Delusion" is when some people on CE never learn and seem to fall back into the same faux excitement state they had when Ghana lost to Comoros thinking it was a predictor of how if SE met Ghana in the WC qualifiers, SE was gonna beat the crap out of them until reality slapped "delusion" in the face.
gosh must be a midget charlie? Ghana beating Nigeria to a World cup ticket without actually win a match is a freak occurrence! It happens in football. However, the world knows this Ghanaian team is terrible and have been terrible for years. That is why they are looking for players to change nationality to Ghana all over Europe six months before a World cup!
Sorry, but you are just babbling. First, the historical H2H record between the two teams tells any objective analyst that Nigeria and Ghana drawing or beating each other in any game (whether it's a WC ticket or not) is not a "freak occurrence" at all. It was always gonna be a derby, but again, you are letting patriotism mixed with disappointment from the Comoros Effect cloud your objectivity.

Second, every team (WC bound or not) constantly assesses its state and seeks to become better by onboarding new personnel, be it managers, technical team, players, or even medical team within FIFA's policies. Closer to "home," have Nigeria and other African teams not gotten players of dual nationalities to switch and play for them? How is Ghana doing the same thing any different? Enlighten me.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

gosh wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:10 am

"Delusion" is when some people on CE never learn and seem to fall back into the same faux excitement state they had when Ghana lost to Comoros thinking it was a predictor of how if SE met Ghana in the WC qualifiers, SE was gonna beat the crap out of them until reality slapped "delusion" in the face.
gosh must be a midget charlie? Ghana beating Nigeria to a World cup ticket without actually win a match is a freak occurrence! It happens in football. However, the world knows this Ghanaian team is terrible and have been terrible for years. That is why they are looking for players to change nationality to Ghana all over Europe six months before a World cup!
Sorry, but you are just babbling. First, the historical H2H record between the two teams tells any objective analyst that Nigeria and Ghana drawing or beating each other in any game (whether it's a WC ticket or not) is not a "freak occurrence" at all. It was always gonna be a derby, but again, you are letting patriotism mixed with disappointment from the Comoros Effect cloud your objectivity.

Second, every team (WC bound or not) constantly assesses its state and seeks to become better by onboarding new personnel, be it managers, technical team, players, or even medical team within FIFA's policies. Closer to "home," have Nigeria and other African teams not gotten players of dual nationalities to switch and play for them? How is Ghana doing the same thing any different? Enlighten me.
Take it easy on him,
The PAIN of defeat can turn sane men mental
Some will never recover ...watch out for those :woot:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Below is Naija's starting 11 against Leone stars, i.e. today's cream of the crop
6 of them were "headhunted". ... The case of the Ogbono soup calling the Okro soup slimy

3 F. Uzoho
5 W. Troost-Ekong (Dutch)
6 S. Ajayi (English)
2 O. Aina (English)
21 C. Bassey (Italian)
10 J. Aribo (English)
18 A. Iwobi (English)
15 M. Simon
17 U. Sadiq
11 S. Chukwueze
9 V. Osimhen

..and their bench had more "mercenaries" Dessers(Belgium), Lookman(England),
Last edited by Rawlings on Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Black Stars Team B

cry

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

tfco wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 3:57 pm Black Stars Team B

cry
Against Japan's C team with 6 of their starters on the bench, apart from Partey, none of your missing key players are good enough to have made any difference anyway (your poor result against Central African Republic proved it).
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

gosh wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 6:10 am

Clearly, Ghana learned nothing from there 2014 World cup experience? Those players aren't going to help you and the team is too piss poor to help themselves! If you really want them in your team you should have integrate them a year ago and not wait 5 months before a World cup! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:33 pm

cry
Against Japan's C team with 6 of their starters on the bench, apart from Partey, none of your missing key players are good enough to have made any difference anyway (your poor result against Central African Republic proved it).
8 of the players that played in the crucial matches against Nigeria were not in the lineup.
THINK about it for just 60secs ..... 1,2,3,4 ....... 60secs
Now react :laugh:
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Undertaker wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:44 pm
Clearly, Ghana learned nothing from there 2014 World cup experience? Those players aren't going to help you and the team is too piss poor to help themselves! If you really want them in your team you should have integrate them a year ago and not wait 5 months before a World cup! :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Take your own advice

3 F. Uzoho
5 W. Troost-Ekong (Dutch)
6 S. Ajayi (English)
2 O. Aina (English)
21 C. Bassey (Italian)
10 J. Aribo (English)
18 A. Iwobi (English)
15 M. Simon
17 U. Sadiq
11 S. Chukwueze
9 V. Osimhen
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Rawlings wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:18 pm

cry
8 of the players that played in the crucial matches against MIGHTY Nigeria were not in the lineup.
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

cry
8 of the players that played in the crucial matches against Nigeria were not in the lineup.
Please list those world class 8 players that battered Nigeria so bad that they would have made the Japanese team C piss their pants, I'm patiently waiting for your list :taunt:

My breda, truth is Ghana isn't ready for the Mundial, it can be argued that maybe if the likes of Nketiah, Inaki brothers, Odoi, Tariq fully switch ahead of the world cup to represent Ghana...then maybe they will add some steel of quality to the world cup team (but that's a big IF), cause Ghana just lacks that exciting factor it used to have between 2006-2010.

All the same I wish Ghana the best and deep down I want you guys do exceed all expectations and do well, I want all the West African contingents in particular to do well, I could care less about the North African teams.
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

Tobi17 wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:22 pm

cry
Please list those world class 8 players that battered Nigeria so bad that they would have made the Japanese team C piss their pants, I'm patiently waiting for your list :taunt:

My breda, truth is Ghana isn't ready for the Mundial, it can be argued that maybe if the likes of Nketiah, Inaki brothers, Odoi, Tariq fully switch ahead of the world cup to represent Ghana...then maybe they will add some steel of quality to the world cup team (but that's a big IF), cause Ghana just lacks that exciting factor it used to have between 2006-2010.

All the same I wish Ghana the best and deep down I want you guys do exceed all expectations and do well, I want all the West African contingents in particular to do well, I could care less about the North African teams.
Massa, I told u to think for 60secs. I doubt u did that
where did I classify those players as "world class"?
where did I indicate Nigeria was battered?
Let's try again. Take a deep breath. Now 1,2,3,4 ...60secs
React!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

cry more

Qatar go sweet o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

tfco wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:41 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

cry more

Qatar go sweet o
Qatar go definitely sweet. We go laff here taya! :rotf: :rotf:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

tfco wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:41 pm

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

cry more

Qatar go sweet o
Jos no go dia and disgrace us.

My pain go double if una go dia jos to collect Certificate of Participation... and instead of pipu to be blasting you pipu dem go concentrate on us... wondering how bad could we be if Ghana nipped us to the ticket.

Ps. I know where you live... I will personally come and wooze you if una fumble. I swear. :veryangry: :curse:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

YemiBrazil wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:53 pm
tfco wrote: Tue Jun 14, 2022 8:41 pm :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

cry more

Qatar go sweet o